Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe bunney 16:45 - Dec 30 with 4690 viewssandy_dale

Apologies if I've missed this, but does anyone know if there is a specific reason he's not in contention?
Joe bunney on 16:49 - Dec 30 with 4661 viewsTalkingSutty

Because Hilly prefers the Black Pearl.
Joe bunney on 16:51 - Dec 30 with 4649 viewsboromat

He lost form and was dropped he then fell ill at an away match where he was going to be involved can't remember which match when we didn't have a full bench was it Aldersho? Anyway he warmed up with the squad on Sunday along with cannon so must be knocking on the door again. Xx

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Joe bunney on 16:55 - Dec 30 with 4622 viewsD_Alien

Exactly one year ago this weekend, Bunney started against Leeds and played very well until he had to go off injured before half time, including scoring what would've been a blinder which was adjudged marginally offside.

Really hope he can rediscover that promise during 2015. Good luck Joe.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joe bunney on 17:34 - Dec 30 with 4513 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Forgotten Joe.
Joe bunney on 19:45 - Dec 30 with 4278 viewsAtThePeake

Predicted he wouldn't play again after the Northampton debacle. Still think that may be the case.

Tangled up in blue.

Joe bunney on 20:25 - Dec 30 with 4187 viewsShun

His last appearance at Northampton was appallingly bad and resulted in him being subbed off not long after being subbed on. I'd like to see him loaned out as there's something there but he isn't progressing at all.
Joe bunney on 20:48 - Dec 30 with 4122 viewsmacro

It's one of those catch 22 situations he needs confidence and game time but can't displace the front 3 - and missed out on the Aldershot game through illness when he would have played. Logic says loan but hill doesn't like loaning players with a future out. This leaves bunneys options as trying hard in training and trying to work his way back in.
Joe bunney on 20:58 - Dec 30 with 4092 viewsnordenblue

Joe bunney on 20:25 - Dec 30 by Shun

His last appearance at Northampton was appallingly bad and resulted in him being subbed off not long after being subbed on. I'd like to see him loaned out as there's something there but he isn't progressing at all.

Kind of sums up my opinion of him as a player tbf
Login to get fewer ads

Joe bunney on 10:06 - Dec 31 with 3829 viewssandy_dale

I think he was fantastic for us at times last year! Young passionate lad is what we need
Joe bunney on 10:54 - Dec 31 with 3764 viewsD_Alien

Joe bunney on 10:06 - Dec 31 by sandy_dale

I think he was fantastic for us at times last year! Young passionate lad is what we need

Agreed.

Far too early to give up on him, and don't think for one minute the management will have.

He showed what he's made of when he scored our equalizer at Bristol Rovers - at that point, promotion was still in the balance but his goal not only drew a collective sigh of relief that we were "back on track" after a real wobble, but was personally significant for him since his grandfather had just passed away. Who can forget the way we celebrated / commiserated with him at the final whistle?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joe bunney on 11:04 - Dec 31 with 3735 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith Hill made a point of fully backing him after the Northampton match. He made it very clear he has a future at Rochdale Football Club.

I don't think he will play against Forest but if he does I am sure it would inspire the lad. He kicked it off our line against Leeds, if I remember correctly and therefore made a massive contribution.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Joe bunney on 13:03 - Dec 31 with 3603 viewsThe_DJ

Unless he is given a c chance we will never know if he can cut it.

Andrew is brought on and never makes an impact. Doubt is he could hit a barn never mind the bloody door.

Bunney could not have done any worse could he ?
Joe bunney on 13:05 - Dec 31 with 3595 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Joe bunney on 16:55 - Dec 30 by D_Alien

Exactly one year ago this weekend, Bunney started against Leeds and played very well until he had to go off injured before half time, including scoring what would've been a blinder which was adjudged marginally offside.

Really hope he can rediscover that promise during 2015. Good luck Joe.

He went off with about 20 minutes to go for Cummins.

He did have a cracker though. I remember it was a bit of a shock inclusion as he hadn't started that many previously. Another Hilly master-stroke!
Joe bunney on 00:03 - Jan 4 with 3178 viewssandy_dale

Joe bunney on 19:45 - Dec 30 by AtThePeake

Predicted he wouldn't play again after the Northampton debacle. Still think that may be the case.

Played well today I thought, well enough to get another snifter in league games
Joe bunney on 14:34 - Jan 4 with 2880 viewsaleanddale

Joe bunney on 00:03 - Jan 4 by sandy_dale

Played well today I thought, well enough to get another snifter in league games

Played very well today when he came on.

Welcome back joe!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024