Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2030627 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:58 - Oct 26 with 4511 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:54 - Oct 26 by SuddenLad

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2021-10-26/photos-reveal-sorry-state-of-burys-f

Zero chance of this wreck of a place being authorised for any kind of football. How quickly is has become so dilapidated and unfit for use.

I think I can see the corner of the stall they keep Hercules in?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:14 - Oct 26 with 4451 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:58 - Oct 26 by DaleiLama

I think I can see the corner of the stall they keep Hercules in?

By the nosebag counter?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:14 - Oct 26 with 4379 viewskel

While we’re on the subject of the buckets, has anybody else seen the rules for registering for their board? Makes Gordon look welcoming.

“ Good afternoon,

As you may be aware, our community has been closed to new registrations over the last few months. I took this decision to reduce the number of fake accounts and trolls who relish the opportunity to act like children, struggle to string a coherent sentence together and are inescapable of conducting themselves basic common decency.

It has never been my intention for us to become a closed community. I firmly believe that there are decent Bury fans who would like to become a part of this forum. Therefore, over the last weeks, I have been looking at the best way for us to open to all but to keep those who want nothing but trouble to be kept out.

With this in mind, this forum will now only operate as an invitation-only registration system. This means that only current users will be able to invite friends and people they know under the new system. Below I have set out some requirements and rules:

This is not an unlimited system and you will have 1 invite for every 200 posts that you make.
If the person you invite is banned before making 250 posts you will all so be removed from the community.
People who you have invited will show on your profile and will be logged on our Administrators and Moderation board.
I do not take pleasure creating rules for this forum and it is certainly the last thing I would want to do but I do feel that this is the best way for us to grow our community with like minded individuals.”

Absolute backward oddballs.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:23 - Oct 26 with 4355 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:14 - Oct 26 by kel

While we’re on the subject of the buckets, has anybody else seen the rules for registering for their board? Makes Gordon look welcoming.

“ Good afternoon,

As you may be aware, our community has been closed to new registrations over the last few months. I took this decision to reduce the number of fake accounts and trolls who relish the opportunity to act like children, struggle to string a coherent sentence together and are inescapable of conducting themselves basic common decency.

It has never been my intention for us to become a closed community. I firmly believe that there are decent Bury fans who would like to become a part of this forum. Therefore, over the last weeks, I have been looking at the best way for us to open to all but to keep those who want nothing but trouble to be kept out.

With this in mind, this forum will now only operate as an invitation-only registration system. This means that only current users will be able to invite friends and people they know under the new system. Below I have set out some requirements and rules:

This is not an unlimited system and you will have 1 invite for every 200 posts that you make.
If the person you invite is banned before making 250 posts you will all so be removed from the community.
People who you have invited will show on your profile and will be logged on our Administrators and Moderation board.
I do not take pleasure creating rules for this forum and it is certainly the last thing I would want to do but I do feel that this is the best way for us to grow our community with like minded individuals.”

Pyongyang has nothing on that.

The positive is that they will never revive a club if that is the comms position.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:39 - Oct 26 with 4329 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:14 - Oct 26 by kel

“ Good afternoon,

"struggle to string a coherent sentence together"

"and are inescapable of conducting themselves basic common decency."

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:30 - Oct 26 with 4255 viewsEllDale

It probably wouldn’t take long to get the ground shipshape for Tier Six.
They’ve got until next August and could probably get away with opening one side to start with.
If they think they’ll get massive attendances to start with then they are, what’s the word I’m looking for, deluded.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Oct 26 with 4210 viewsD_Alien

"If the person you invite is banned before making 250 posts you will all so be removed from the community."

bury - champions of cancel culture. We're all so amazed

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:25 - Oct 26 with 4055 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Oct 26 by D_Alien

"If the person you invite is banned before making 250 posts you will all so be removed from the community."

Just been on Amazon / EBay.. not a collection bucket to be had in a 50 mile radius..

It’s starting again 🤣

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:47 - Oct 26 with 3849 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Oct 26 by D_Alien

One step forward, two steps back. True to their previous form.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:50 - Oct 30 with 3365 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:19 - Oct 31 with 2966 viewsrobshaker

Happy Halloween Ladies!

followed the takeover stuff on here and elsewhere congrats and impressed to say the least what you achieved.

Just goes to show it can happen anywhere, are you safe now or was that a battle you won not the war?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:32 - Oct 31 with 2920 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:19 - Oct 31 by robshaker

Happy Halloween Ladies!

followed the takeover stuff on here and elsewhere congrats and impressed to say the least what you achieved.

Just goes to show it can happen anywhere, are you safe now or was that a battle you won not the war?

Howdo rob.

Not over yet by a long way - the EFL are still investigating and have launched disciplinary action against Morton House and "multiple individuals".

That will take a while to conclude and the EFL don't have a history of doing things in a massive rush. Morton House have changed all of their directors and owners in an attempt to run away which will just drag out what everyone knows that all of the EFL's rules and procedures were broken.

We were aided over the Summer by an absolute tool called Alexander Jarvis who was a contact of our ex-CEO and gave away all of the secrets of the deal, openly admitted to the Daily Telegraph that it was a hostile takeover and defended someone to the hilt that the FA have now hit with charges of being a homophobe.

Never a dull moment following Dale.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 13:20]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:49 - Oct 31 with 2889 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:32 - Oct 31 by RAFCBLUE

Howdo rob.

Not over yet by a long way - the EFL are still investigating and have launched disciplinary action against Morton House and "multiple individuals".

That will take a while to conclude and the EFL don't have a history of doing things in a massive rush. Morton House have changed all of their directors and owners in an attempt to run away which will just drag out what everyone knows that all of the EFL's rules and procedures were broken.

We were aided over the Summer by an absolute tool called Alexander Jarvis who was a contact of our ex-CEO and gave away all of the secrets of the deal, openly admitted to the Daily Telegraph that it was a hostile takeover and defended someone to the hilt that the FA have now hit with charges of being a homophobe.

Never a dull moment following Dale.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 13:20]

how do lad

yeah i still follow it its reviting stuff see the bbc trying to make amends doing a feature on Tony Collins.

bottomley always looked familar to me but think its that simon danzuk im thinking off the MP

what you've done other clubs will learn from and the sharks will be weary off in future, im sure your all very proud of yourselves and so you should be.

still a Shaker!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:32 - Oct 31 with 2776 viewsboromat

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:49 - Oct 31 by robshaker

how do lad

yeah i still follow it its reviting stuff see the bbc trying to make amends doing a feature on Tony Collins.

bottomley always looked familar to me but think its that simon danzuk im thinking off the MP

what you've done other clubs will learn from and the sharks will be weary off in future, im sure your all very proud of yourselves and so you should be.

still a Shaker!

Robshaker do you think there's a chance of a Bury merger now with one group having the stadium and the other having a position in the pyramid?

From the outside seems like the most sensible solution but guessing there's some big divides between the separate groups for them to have gone their own ways in the first place?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:34 - Oct 31 with 2778 viewsR17ALE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:49 - Oct 31 by robshaker

how do lad

still a Shaker!

How do Rob!

Danzcuk. Now he were another tvvat!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:38 - Oct 31 with 2678 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:34 - Oct 31 by R17ALE

How do Rob!

Danzcuk. Now he were another tvvat!

lol long time no speak R17!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:51 - Oct 31 with 2639 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:32 - Oct 31 by boromat

Robshaker do you think there's a chance of a Bury merger now with one group having the stadium and the other having a position in the pyramid?

From the outside seems like the most sensible solution but guessing there's some big divides between the separate groups for them to have gone their own ways in the first place?

they will have to merge cant see how they cant, any revival of the old club wont work without them coming back any divide will scupper it.

i never went over to them but never had anything against them like some do its crazy the divide, cant blame them for setting up a new club and they've done brilliant, im sure i would have gone over if the plug was pulled for good but i feel abit sorry for them now it was all going well and now this their was even talk of the athletics field opposite the college as a ground for them, great location town center.

so what do they do dissolve and come back or some kind of merger into the new FC? they have an infrastructure we will need, could end up with seperate section for AFC at Gigg eh! or the whole thing may not happen yet.

anyway slurp time for me now speak to all again soon.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:09 - Oct 31 with 2592 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:51 - Oct 31 by robshaker

they will have to merge cant see how they cant, any revival of the old club wont work without them coming back any divide will scupper it.

i never went over to them but never had anything against them like some do its crazy the divide, cant blame them for setting up a new club and they've done brilliant, im sure i would have gone over if the plug was pulled for good but i feel abit sorry for them now it was all going well and now this their was even talk of the athletics field opposite the college as a ground for them, great location town center.

so what do they do dissolve and come back or some kind of merger into the new FC? they have an infrastructure we will need, could end up with seperate section for AFC at Gigg eh! or the whole thing may not happen yet.

anyway slurp time for me now speak to all again soon.

Hi rob, good to see you back.

So basically, your lot are still going to be falling out with each other?

Which side will R11 join?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 15:50]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Oct 31 with 2243 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:09 - Oct 31 by TVOS1907

Hi rob, good to see you back.

So basically, your lot are still going to be falling out with each other?

Which side will R11 join?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 15:50]

hi tvos not seen u on the train lately

whos R11?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Oct 31 with 2218 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Oct 31 by robshaker

hi tvos not seen u on the train lately

whos R11?

There haven't been any trains lately!

R17's younger brother.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:51 - Oct 31 with 2206 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Oct 31 by TVOS1907

There haven't been any trains lately!

R17's younger brother.

EH? R17's younger brother is he a Bury fan? lol.. no trains?/ it s been back to normal for ages went glossop other week, mytholmroyd/hebden before that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Oct 31 with 2201 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:51 - Oct 31 by robshaker

EH? R17's younger brother is he a Bury fan? lol.. no trains?/ it s been back to normal for ages went glossop other week, mytholmroyd/hebden before that.

Replacement bus service last couple of weekends, plus I've been at Barrow, Swindon, etc.

R11 is lower than R17...

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Oct 31 with 2168 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Oct 31 by TVOS1907

Replacement bus service last couple of weekends, plus I've been at Barrow, Swindon, etc.

R11 is lower than R17...

still no idea
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:09 - Oct 31 with 2167 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Oct 31 by robshaker

still no idea

You can say that again, rob.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Oct 31 with 2155 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:09 - Oct 31 by TVOS1907

You can say that again, rob.

what your talking about
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024