Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2031730 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:14 - Mar 5 with 7438 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:59 - Mar 2 by 100notout

Looks like the authorities are catching up with SD2

As we have seen with the Morton House/Village Energy Solutions Limited/See Rail HR Limited/RTU HR Limited, there's a vast scrutiny in all of these companies now.

The fact that Dale thinks he could sell Gigg Lane and then simply wind the company up is naive at best.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:57 - Mar 12 with 6908 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:14 - Mar 5 by RAFCBLUE

As we have seen with the Morton House/Village Energy Solutions Limited/See Rail HR Limited/RTU HR Limited, there's a vast scrutiny in all of these companies now.

The fact that Dale thinks he could sell Gigg Lane and then simply wind the company up is naive at best.

Looks like we was wrong...

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/19984979.nearly-200-small-investors-left-pocket

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:57 - Mar 12 with 6758 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:57 - Mar 12 by judd

Looks like we was wrong...

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/19984979.nearly-200-small-investors-left-pocket

15:05 in and onwards. Frightening weakness and lack of perception. Not here.

They grovelled to get Day in.. NN says "Somebody up there blessed us". Blessed them with Day and his mate.

21:40 is an absolute embarrassment.

The buckets then went and named a stand after the bloke responsible for negotiating the deal that killed the club.

Only at bury. We keep the scum OUT of our club.

#UTDNFS
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:40 - Mar 15 with 6399 viewskel

https://www.facebook.com/149268011903045/posts/2207224849440674/

I make that the second time they’ve cleaned “that famous old ground” for nothing.

Thanks for the continued comedy.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:59 - Mar 28 with 5763 viewsEllDale

Congratulations to AFC Bury by the way.
Promotion won as champions of the North West Counties League First Division North over the weekend.
Ben Wharton scored for them as well.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:58 - Mar 29 with 5420 viewsHullDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:59 - Mar 28 by EllDale

Congratulations to AFC Bury by the way.
Promotion won as champions of the North West Counties League First Division North over the weekend.
Ben Wharton scored for them as well.

https://www.football365.com/news/bury-afc-bury-fc-need-merger-emotions-run-high

Decent article, this.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:25 - Mar 29 with 5380 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:58 - Mar 29 by HullDale

https://www.football365.com/news/bury-afc-bury-fc-need-merger-emotions-run-high

Decent article, this.

“ They’ll be playing at Step Five of the English league system next season, all things being equal.”

As in the National League? I very much doubt it.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2022 11:25]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:49 - Mar 29 with 5076 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:25 - Mar 29 by kel

“ They’ll be playing at Step Five of the English league system next season, all things being equal.”

Same old numeracy problems……things never seem to add up right with that lot. Doesnt bode well for the future.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:56 - Mar 29 with 4918 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:25 - Mar 29 by kel

No, step 5 means step 5 in the non--league pyramid, so in this case NW Counties Premier. Step 1 is the National League.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 02:28 - Mar 30 with 4856 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:56 - Mar 29 by fermin

No, step 5 means step 5 in the non--league pyramid, so in this case NW Counties Premier. Step 1 is the National League.

So its literacy as well as numeracy they struggle with. They forgot the "non" word.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:08 - Mar 30 with 4737 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 02:28 - Mar 30 by pioneer

So its literacy as well as numeracy they struggle with. They forgot the "non" word.

That looks like an error on the author's part. Apart from that it was a good article, I thought, as there are parallels with Enfield and Northwich which Bury fans would do well to avoid.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:27 - Mar 30 with 4521 viewsDale_4_Life

Congratulations AFC Bury. It looks like they don't really want to play at Gigg certainly not with the terms they were offered.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 4396 viewsEllDale

I understood that they had advanced plans to share an athletics stadium in Bury itself?
Not quite sure where it is or what the facilities are like though.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:44 - Mar 31 with 4067 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:48 - Mar 30 by EllDale

I understood that they had advanced plans to share an athletics stadium in Bury itself?
Not quite sure where it is or what the facilities are like though.

Bury Athletics club is at the bottom of the road if you keep Bury College on your right.

There are no “stands” but there is a pitch in the middle of the running track, my boy played a game on it a few years ago

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Mar 31 with 3922 viewsSandyman

Congratulations to bury AFC - you've done a grand job establishing a truly fan owned club.

Over at giggle, however,

Apparently, a general meeting of shareholders of bFC was held at giggle today and has changed the name of the current bFC to "CCFB realisations 2022 Ltd". Led to believe it is some shenanigan to retain the original bFC name as the company that owns the ground can do that, or summat. Wether the FA will accept such trickery is unknown.

The current Companies House page for this entity has a lot of red ink on it.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00053268

Looks as iffy as some of the businesses characters around MH are involved in.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:07 - Mar 31 with 3909 viewsEllDale

So Jill Neville is still involved with the Dales according to that?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:07 - Mar 31 with 3859 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:07 - Mar 31 by EllDale

So Jill Neville is still involved with the Dales according to that?

Reads like she hasn't resigned, but more likely her resignation is being submitted late like everything else on there.

According to these, she's resigned.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49446745

https://www.foreverbury.org/post/forever-bury-statement-jill-neville
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 23:10]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:31 - Apr 1 with 3742 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Mar 31 by Sandyman

Congratulations to bury AFC - you've done a grand job establishing a truly fan owned club.

Over at giggle, however,

Apparently, a general meeting of shareholders of bFC was held at giggle today and has changed the name of the current bFC to "CCFB realisations 2022 Ltd". Led to believe it is some shenanigan to retain the original bFC name as the company that owns the ground can do that, or summat. Wether the FA will accept such trickery is unknown.

The current Companies House page for this entity has a lot of red ink on it.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00053268

Looks as iffy as some of the businesses characters around MH are involved in.

And they still drag this saga on.

No doubt a bury saved piece will be on the local news again soon!

Still heads are bury ed in the sand refusing to accept the club behaved disgracefully for many years.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:53 - May 1 with 3073 views442Dale

Except they didn’t buy the club out of administration. They still have no definite way forward with creating a new club, because that’s what it would be and the division between supporters as many want nothing to do with Bury AFC - a club that actually exist and remain the preferred route in terms of getting a team out on the pitch should they choose to merge with the organisation that includes the former Forever Bury.

Looks like many in the football world are thinking it’s happened too. Shameless.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:56 - May 1 with 3065 viewsSuddenLad

Smoke and mirrors. It's in their DNA.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:38 - May 1 with 2973 viewskel

Did anyone else as obsessed as me watch that q+a session they had the other day?

There was a bloke who seemed quite proud to announce he no longer speaks to his 80 odd year old father as they disagree on which of the two clubs* to support. What a sad specimen of a man.

*one proper and one that doesn’t actually have a team to put out.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:50 - May 1 with 2938 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Will they have to put in a plan to pay off all of the debts they had before going out of busines, before being allowed back into the football pyramid? At the same time will they have to provide a financial plan?

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:51 - May 1 with 2931 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:38 - May 1 by kel

Did anyone else as obsessed as me watch that q+a session they had the other day?

There was a bloke who seemed quite proud to announce he no longer speaks to his 80 odd year old father as they disagree on which of the two clubs* to support. What a sad specimen of a man.

They were clearly struggling to listen as well because the ‘top table’ as it were made it pretty clear that AFC merging would be the best way forward and there was little impetus or idea to set up another club… that wouldn’t be Bury.

I think we all know some Bury fans who used to frequent here that would struggle working out the basics.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:09 - May 1 with 2732 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:38 - May 1 by kel

Aye, I watched it.

Was funny how one bloke had his face pixelated out, only for him to subsequently appear in the background of a few other clips.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:28 - May 2 with 2413 viewsceme_ender

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:53 - May 1 by 442Dale

Except they didn’t buy the club out of administration. They still have no definite way forward with creating a new club, because that’s what it would be and the division between supporters as many want nothing to do with Bury AFC - a club that actually exist and remain the preferred route in terms of getting a team out on the pitch should they choose to merge with the organisation that includes the former Forever Bury.

Looks like many in the football world are thinking it’s happened too. Shameless.

I honestly cant believe they have done this. It is a blatant lie aiming to deceive in an attempt to raise funds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024