Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2031917 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:42 - Jul 23 with 4878 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:40 - Jul 23 by Me1

You are in danger of getting in big trouble.

Ooh, shall I have a look at your PM or leave you hanging?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:43 - Jul 23 with 4854 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:42 - Jul 23 by kel

Ooh, shall I have a look at your PM or leave you hanging?

“Gonna have to find out if you can get done for naming names etc. Be warned matey”

Oooh resorting to threats now.

Back in my pocket, flower.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:14 - Jul 23 with 4735 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:41 - Jul 23 by MoonyDale

And there was me thinking the beer had run out....

Just a shame the shite hasn't ran out yet...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:16 - Jul 23 with 4727 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:30 - Jul 23 by Me1

Like I have said. Trying to be a adult about it. You are breaking your own rules. That is libel guys.

All the very best with that one, libel against who there was no name attached to the comment you silly sausage....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Jul 23 with 4716 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:16 - Jul 23 by nordenblue

All the very best with that one, libel against who there was no name attached to the comment you silly sausage....

NB go read their forum and check the new pinned post...Pot kettle black springs to mind

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:23 - Jul 23 with 4707 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Jul 23 by MoonyDale

NB go read their forum and check the new pinned post...Pot kettle black springs to mind

I hope this me1 clown follows through with his threats to me. I can just seek out the screenshots of when The Hornet used my full name on there.

Silly boy.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Jul 23 with 4674 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:23 - Jul 23 by kel

I hope this me1 clown follows through with his threats to me. I can just seek out the screenshots of when The Hornet used my full name on there.

Silly boy.

The Hornet sounds like a Marvel/DC Comics character

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:41 - Jul 23 with 4651 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Jul 23 by James1980

The Hornet sounds like a Marvel/DC Comics character

I always thought the Hornet was more sting than prick.

Hey ho

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:49 - Jul 23 with 4620 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:30 - Jul 23 by Me1

Like I have said. Trying to be a adult about it. You are breaking your own rules. That is libel guys.

Here u go poppet…

https://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?/forum/11-rochdale-hornets/

Just sharing what is out there in the public domain….

Crawl back under your rock or come out of the closet…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:25 - Jul 23 with 4544 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Jul 23 by MoonyDale

The guys thicker than a castle wall, he doesn't need anyone else to show him up, he's already mastered it
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:40 - Jul 23 with 4434 viewsboromat

337 page of pure care love and affection for a local club that no longer exists. Shame not enough people took the earlier pages more seriously

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:35 - Jul 23 with 4296 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:49 - Jul 23 by blackdogblue

Here u go poppet…

https://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?/forum/11-rochdale-hornets/

Just sharing what is out there in the public domain….

Crawl back under your rock or come out of the closet…

That should be a fun night out
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:42 - Jul 23 with 4290 viewsEllDale

Restricted to 920 though. Or 970, can’t remember which.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 03:14 - Aug 25 with 3358 viewsSandyman

The in-fighting continues....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2022/aug/22/bury-at-a-crossroads-over-
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:39 - Aug 25 with 2971 viewsEllDale

"eventually the Football League".
I wouldn't take it for granted if I was them. Ask Darlington or Halifax how easy it is for Phoenix clubs to get back into the EFL.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:56 - Aug 25 with 2917 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 03:14 - Aug 25 by Sandyman

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2022/aug/22/bury-at-a-crossroads-over-

They applied to join the NPL without a team? No wonder they were rejected. Even if they had one it would have been a bit arrogant to think they could go in that high up.

Do the Gigg Lane lot actually own the name of the club or whatever the legal term is? I thought from the earlier posts that they have not taken on the debts and so on, so this is a bit of smoke and mirrors.

I still don't know why they could not have done these things in parallel like Darlo did. If the Gigg Lane faction were hoping to start again higher than the NWC League then they were deluded.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:31 - Aug 25 with 2770 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:56 - Aug 25 by fermin

They applied to join the NPL without a team? No wonder they were rejected. Even if they had one it would have been a bit arrogant to think they could go in that high up.

Do the Gigg Lane lot actually own the name of the club or whatever the legal term is? I thought from the earlier posts that they have not taken on the debts and so on, so this is a bit of smoke and mirrors.

I still don't know why they could not have done these things in parallel like Darlo did. If the Gigg Lane faction were hoping to start again higher than the NWC League then they were deluded.

They own the IP, not the name. Only the FA can give permission to use the name, usually after five years.

There is a percentage of vocal idiots who still believe that starting a new club rather than merging with AFC is ensuring it’s Bury FC returning. This totally contradicts their previous argument about AFC not being the real Bury as it’s a new club… which a new club would also be.

You can guess from previous posters in this thread the type of person who might be involved in trying to justify such a position. The sort who would back Day and feel no shame in doing so.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:45 - Aug 25 with 2730 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 03:14 - Aug 25 by Sandyman

Nothing Math Pickup says adds up...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:48 - Aug 25 with 2719 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:31 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

They own the IP, not the name. Only the FA can give permission to use the name, usually after five years.

There is a percentage of vocal idiots who still believe that starting a new club rather than merging with AFC is ensuring it’s Bury FC returning. This totally contradicts their previous argument about AFC not being the real Bury as it’s a new club… which a new club would also be.

You can guess from previous posters in this thread the type of person who might be involved in trying to justify such a position. The sort who would back Day and feel no shame in doing so.

They’ll be wanting their free Budweiser at games again when/if it gets sorted. Brags about holidays in Thailand but will take a free ticket to suck up to the likes of Day.

Comedy club. Always has been and always will be.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Aug 25 with 2444 viewsRAFCBLUE

Worth noting on Saturday it is 3 years since bury were expelled from the league.

We've had our own battles for the last year which have led to the EFL changing the rules on taking control which ironically would have probably saved bury at the time.

Three years on they have had £1m from their council for a ground but very little football progress.

The infighting will need to stop if they want to get back into the league.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:45 - Aug 25 with 2423 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Aug 25 by RAFCBLUE

Worth noting on Saturday it is 3 years since bury were expelled from the league.

We've had our own battles for the last year which have led to the EFL changing the rules on taking control which ironically would have probably saved bury at the time.

Three years on they have had £1m from their council for a ground but very little football progress.

The infighting will need to stop if they want to get back into the league.

The infighting nature, selfishness and overall egotistical nature of some of their fan base made any EFL intervention only a delay of the inevitable.

The credit goes to those fans who saw beyond this to set up AFC. There’s an argument that the progress on the football side has actually been ahead of any expectations. That it’s not the old Bury is also a plus point.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:34 - Aug 25 with 2311 viewsSandyman

Have got some posts shared from behind their North Korean style message board wall.
Remarkable how that, at last, some now realise Neville Neville inviting, nay, begging Stuart Day into the club, as still seen on YouTube videos, is now recognised as a calamitous error by their more realistic fans. (Not the ones who enjoyed the Day freebies, "enjoy the ride" element, obvs).

And they named a stand after the man who killed BFC (still in administration with £12million in debts) with his actions. Priceless idiocy.

I doubt we'll ever see an Andrew Kilpatrick or David Bottomley stand on our manor.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:09 - Aug 26 with 2170 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:34 - Aug 25 by Sandyman

Have got some posts shared from behind their North Korean style message board wall.
Remarkable how that, at last, some now realise Neville Neville inviting, nay, begging Stuart Day into the club, as still seen on YouTube videos, is now recognised as a calamitous error by their more realistic fans. (Not the ones who enjoyed the Day freebies, "enjoy the ride" element, obvs).

And they named a stand after the man who killed BFC (still in administration with £12million in debts) with his actions. Priceless idiocy.

I doubt we'll ever see an Andrew Kilpatrick or David Bottomley stand on our manor.

I was talking to a former player recently who is owed £350k

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:21 - Aug 26 with 1930 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:09 - Aug 26 by judd

I was talking to a former player recently who is owed £350k

Did I see something a while ago that Stephen Dawson lost his house as he wasn’t paid?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:06 - Aug 26 with 1784 views442Dale

This will be taking place on the day AFC play an FA Cup tie in Radcliffe that’s also being shown live on the BBC website.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2022 20:35]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024