Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2098943 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:00 - May 17 with 2278 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:29 - May 17 by Sandyman

The "general response online" seems to be decent bury fans are appalled by the hoolie element amongst their own, not denying they exist. Thanks to my well-behaved bury mate for sharing these. Full of nonsense, again, nobshaker. You never change.

Fair play hoping these bury fans are the majority and the phoenix club stamp out the moronic behaviour.

They look a right bunch of idiots carrying on like this.

Belated Congratulations to Wythenshaw.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:18 - May 17 with 1975 viewsrobshaker

Glad to see knickers still well n truly in a knot over Bury FC after all these years eh.. please dont change this board is pure entertainment to me. i'd also like to acknowledge since u dropped into non league the standard on here has remained the same.
btw still waiting on a response on galloway.

in a nutshell my loves... 350 tickets between upto 1500 members (myself included) ,went to a ballot ( crowds can be anything from 3-5k) numbers u can only dream off.
therefore those with tickets had to be known to the club.. the 2 guys in your links above are not known to the club or any of the members so i believe.. therefore not representing Bury fans.
they may have gone their without tickets from Bury but very strange no one recognises them from a full season and previous with AFC.
They may off course not be from Bury at all.

remember your last away game at scunthorpe not too long ago???, i think you were celebrating treading water in div 4 again but im not sure as nobody cares but i do remember some disgraceful scenes on football league round up that night ( a show i'd be surprised if you ever feature on again)

hi shandy
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:32 - May 17 with 1965 viewsBrierls

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:18 - May 17 by robshaker

Glad to see knickers still well n truly in a knot over Bury FC after all these years eh.. please dont change this board is pure entertainment to me. i'd also like to acknowledge since u dropped into non league the standard on here has remained the same.

in a nutshell my loves... 350 tickets between upto 1500 members (myself included) ,went to a ballot ( crowds can be anything from 3-5k) numbers u can only dream off.
therefore those with tickets had to be known to the club.. the 2 guys in your links above are not known to the club or any of the members so i believe.. therefore not representing Bury fans.
they may have gone their without tickets from Bury but very strange no one recognises them from a full season and previous with AFC.

remember your last away game at scunthorpe not too long ago???, i think you were celebrating treading water in div 4 again but im not sure as nobody cares but i do remember some disgraceful scenes on football league round up that night ( a show i'd be surprised if you ever feature on again)

hi shandy

Impressive numbers for a Phoenix club. There’s no denying that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:11 - May 18 with 1790 views442Dale

hi shandy

Galloway has been discussed on here. His presence at a supporters meeting ahead of the EGM included.

If his little speech outside the ground wasn’t specifically mentioned on the board (cba checking) it’s because we all knew the club wasn’t “saved” at that stage and there was plenty more that was needed to be done. His views have been an irrelevance throughout, so not sure why we’d be too concerned about this particular involvement.

That hard work to save our club continued of course and we are where we are today. Meanwhile, your club was lost due to splits in the fanbase, a useless supporters organisation and the inability to challenge owners who provided you with a winning team on a budget that would see the club’s demise.

But you know that.

Just like everyone present at Wythenshawe for your new club’s cup final knew every other person there. Apparently.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:48 - May 18 with 1740 viewskel

hi shandy

Is there history of crowd trouble at Wythenshawe that you can make us aware of that would support your argument that it may not be bury fans after all?

Have they been forced to play games behind closed doors or stuff like that?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:33 - May 18 with 1637 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:11 - May 18 by 442Dale

Galloway has been discussed on here. His presence at a supporters meeting ahead of the EGM included.

If his little speech outside the ground wasn’t specifically mentioned on the board (cba checking) it’s because we all knew the club wasn’t “saved” at that stage and there was plenty more that was needed to be done. His views have been an irrelevance throughout, so not sure why we’d be too concerned about this particular involvement.

That hard work to save our club continued of course and we are where we are today. Meanwhile, your club was lost due to splits in the fanbase, a useless supporters organisation and the inability to challenge owners who provided you with a winning team on a budget that would see the club’s demise.

But you know that.

Just like everyone present at Wythenshawe for your new club’s cup final knew every other person there. Apparently.

Galloway didn't attend the fans meeting.

That was Danczuk.

Galloway was filmed outside the ground leading up to kick off of one game. Political grandstanding.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - May 18 with 1590 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:33 - May 18 by judd

That was Danczuk.

Galloway was filmed outside the ground leading up to kick off of one game. Political grandstanding.

So he didn't even buy a ticket?

Not political mainstanding then...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:00 - May 18 with 1588 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:33 - May 18 by judd

That was Danczuk.

Oh yeah.

Still, not sure why it matters to the crowd counters of Bury whether we discussed Galloway’s comments when they meant nothing to the football club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:46 - May 18 with 1415 viewsrobshaker

if that was Gigg i guarantee it would be all over this board...

*swept up*
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:54 - May 18 with 1363 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:46 - May 18 by robshaker

*swept up*

Think you missed my question, lad. It’s only a few posts up if you did ❤️
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:01 - May 21 with 857 viewsFrog

*swept up*

Glad to see your the standard of your grammar hasn't changed either.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:55 - May 21 with 652 viewsSandyman

Whichever version of "bury" this is now, it had proven liar Boris Johnson "levelling up" on their pitch as they crawled for money and used political opportunism. One of that "Gigg" mob, the "fook the phoenix" people has been named, identified by photo and shamed as a pitch invader at Wythenshawe. He got a ticket in the ballot nobshaker speaks of. Surely all those who got the 350 tickets will be known to "buryfc". Names and contact details will be in the hands of the club and they will know who the hooligans who got tickets are. Pretending those few tickets got into the hands of the unknown is just nonsense. Never their fault. My avatar is a bury pitch invader. Some things never change. TK's left arm is on there too.

bury fc in whatever form exists for us to laugh at.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:24 - May 21 with 597 viewsblackdogblue

*swept up*

Gigg’le Lane you mean 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy the plastic pitch, away games at grounds that have Hot Dog Stand

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024