Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2026609 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:45 - Nov 6 with 6462 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:39 - Nov 6 by R17ALE

I'll leave you in the capable hands of BDMC as he's the one who knows where and how to look. And he was my sauce too!!

Not sure i want to be in the hands of a big cock!

But come on then BDMC - spill the beans, with hard evidence.

Cheers in advance.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:50 - Nov 6 with 6424 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:51 - Nov 6 with 6410 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:45 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

Not sure i want to be in the hands of a big cock!

But come on then BDMC - spill the beans, with hard evidence.

Cheers in advance.

I've pm'd you.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:55 - Nov 6 with 6382 viewsmilly

Outside looking in,i think these latest ccj's may (i emphasize may) have something to do with the previous board.Looks to me that the influx of ccj,s are last gasp efforts before they become statute barred.i honestly think some of them will become notice of discontinuance very soon as,waiting so late,they probably know they would have been paid (via court ccj) much earlier if indeed it was a legit case.Its basically a scare tactic that probably will not work.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:59 - Nov 6 with 6346 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:55 - Nov 6 by milly

Outside looking in,i think these latest ccj's may (i emphasize may) have something to do with the previous board.Looks to me that the influx of ccj,s are last gasp efforts before they become statute barred.i honestly think some of them will become notice of discontinuance very soon as,waiting so late,they probably know they would have been paid (via court ccj) much earlier if indeed it was a legit case.Its basically a scare tactic that probably will not work.

Why doesn't Day and his multi million pound consortium just pay up what bury owe? Shouldn't have any problems with all that cash?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:06 - Nov 6 with 6287 viewsmilly

Some of them may not be legit cases.Im in the building game and believe me,you get chancers having a last gasp effort to be paid for shoddy work.Most get notice of discontinuance and the few that persist get thrown out of court mainly because why wait until the last minute?.Ive never paid any contractor for shoddy work and never lost against a chancer.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:13 - Nov 6 with 6240 viewsErnst_Stavro

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Nov 6 by R17ALE

Rumours are starting to emerge that HMRC are serving a winding up order on bury on November 16th.

I'm not quite sure what that actually means and I'm sure it can be staved off, but, if true, it's sommot else for them to worry about.

Hello again Daleys

Point of order here.

Before a winding up ORDER can be issued by the Courts, a winding up PETITION has to be served.

Process of issuing a winding up petition: Typically a creditor asks a solicitor to "wind the debtor company up" to recover debts, or to stop the company making its debts worse. This can be any creditor with debts over £750.

An application is made to the high court (PETITION) to ask the court to wind the company up.

The Court will grant a hearing date to "hear" the petition. If the company does not respond, or if no defence is mounted, then it is usually a matter of the judge issuing a WINDING UP ORDER.

So before a winding up ORDER can be issued there has to be a winding up PETITION.
And before a PETITION can be served the intention to serve it has to be advertised in the London Gazette for 7 days before the serving and 7 days after. If you check the London Gazette (you can do it online, WU Orders are notice 2452 and WU Petitions are 2450) you will find that there has not been a PETITION issued yet. Ipso facto no Winding Up ORDER can be issued until after this happens.

Not saying this won't happen and we are still deeply in the smelly stuff but methinks the only winding up going on at present is on this board ;)

Cheers

Ernst Stavro
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Nov 6 with 6219 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:55 - Nov 6 by milly

you are ShakerRyan and I claim my £5
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:20 - Nov 6 with 6196 viewsmilly

Be waiting a long time for the fiver then.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:22 - Nov 6 with 6177 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:20 - Nov 6 by milly

You're on the Board as well......!!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:26 - Nov 6 with 6158 viewsmilly

Been on the Board from aged 18.Took over my Fathers business at 28,Yes,i am a Chairman i suppose.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:29 - Nov 6 with 6138 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:20 - Nov 6 by milly

Surely you mean 50p ....... based on your 10p in the pound rule.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:30 - Nov 6 with 6131 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:51 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

I've pm'd you.

Cheers mate.

£3.60 a minute is a bit steep to find out though...especially if not true - which recent posts on here and our MB would indicate.

I'll pass onto my friends though for consideration...!
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 15:32]

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:37 - Nov 6 with 6078 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:30 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

Cheers mate.

£3.60 a minute is a bit steep to find out though...especially if not true - which recent posts on here and our MB would indicate.

The post about the London Gazette is true but they don't do this until 7 or 5 (can't recall) business days prior to hearing. So next week if not settled. I think it closes at 4.00 pm.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 15:40]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Nov 6 with 6023 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:37 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

The post about the London Gazette is true but they don't do this until 7 or 5 (can't recall) business days prior to hearing. So next week if not settled. I think it closes at 4.00 pm.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 15:40]

Okay then...assuming you're not on a wind up.

Are you saying, if i did phone today it wouldnt come up?

And if it wouldnt, when would it do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - Nov 6 with 5974 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

Okay then...assuming you're not on a wind up.

Are you saying, if i did phone today it wouldnt come up?

And if it wouldnt, when would it do?

If you call then it will be confirmed. The 7 day thing was a reference to the London Gazette.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:57 - Nov 6 with 5960 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:30 - Nov 6 by R11BFC

Cheers mate.

With reference to the Royal Courts of Justice Queens Bench Division case HQ15X03757 dated 24-09-2015 in the sum of £ 142,713. Could this be re the hearing on November 16th? Unfortunately the Queens Bench Division only publish the Court lists for the next working day i.e. next Monday the 9th. so check out the Courts list on FRIDAY THE 13TH! From recollection, and without wishing to stir up old animosities, I seem to recall that this was the route that HMRC took when winding up the now defunct Rochdale Hornets. Northampton Town were reported to be facing a similar situation re £ 166k. owed to HMRC.

What would put the wind up a Company is if they were served with a winding-up order. This forces an insolvent company into compulsory liquidation after which the Official Receiver is appointed to dispose of assets to pay the creditors.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Nov 6 with 5957 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/26690-Questions-for-Joy-Forever-Bury/page

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:26 - Nov 6 with 5839 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:57 - Nov 6 by BigKindo

With reference to the Royal Courts of Justice Queens Bench Division case HQ15X03757 dated 24-09-2015 in the sum of £ 142,713. Could this be re the hearing on November 16th? Unfortunately the Queens Bench Division only publish the Court lists for the next working day i.e. next Monday the 9th. so check out the Courts list on FRIDAY THE 13TH! From recollection, and without wishing to stir up old animosities, I seem to recall that this was the route that HMRC took when winding up the now defunct Rochdale Hornets. Northampton Town were reported to be facing a similar situation re £ 166k. owed to HMRC.

What would put the wind up a Company is if they were served with a winding-up order. This forces an insolvent company into compulsory liquidation after which the Official Receiver is appointed to dispose of assets to pay the creditors.

A member of the Bury MB claims to be aware of the huge CCJ, but claims that it is NOT to HMRC, but declines to name the person(s) to whom the money is due.

Post 776. http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/26690-Questions-for-Joy-Forever-Bury?p=48

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:41 - Nov 6 with 5793 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:26 - Nov 6 by SuddenLad

A member of the Bury MB claims to be aware of the huge CCJ, but claims that it is NOT to HMRC, but declines to name the person(s) to whom the money is due.

Post 776. http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/26690-Questions-for-Joy-Forever-Bury?p=48

I think it has been mentioned on here by somebody before that the large CCJ is something to do with the company that did the work on the pitch before last season.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:43 - Nov 6 with 5771 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:41 - Nov 6 by Toffeemanc

I think it has been mentioned on here by somebody before that the large CCJ is something to do with the company that did the work on the pitch before last season.

Not exactly 'news' then !

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Nov 6 with 5726 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:43 - Nov 6 by SuddenLad

Not exactly 'news' then !

It's HMRC. I've given R11 the way he can find out. Whether or not he's done it is up to him.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Nov 6 with 5706 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

It's HMRC. I've given R11 the way he can find out. Whether or not he's done it is up to him.

Fair play mate. Done and confirmed.

Suitable post put on our message board.

Thanks for your help.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:05 - Nov 6 with 5697 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:26 - Nov 6 by SuddenLad

Does that mean there's two sizeable CCJ's at their doorstep? Getting to the stage where spending their way to the championship might be their only option.

I did note something doing the rounds in the week that there was a change in name. I do hope they're not going down the route of putting all their debts in one company and letting it go bankrupt whilst the football part of the company continues "independent" of the defunct company.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:20 - Nov 6 with 5660 viewsdeeplishblue

With reference to winding up orders - are they not just a tactic by HMRC to ensure they get what is owed - does not necessarily mean financial melt-down.

Didn't Dale get hit with a winding up order when we sold Alfie?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024