Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scunthorpe match thread 14:04 - Dec 28 with 8019 views442Dale

“@SUFCOfficial: ROCHDALE: Castro Pereira, McNulty, Lancashire, Vincenti, Lund, Andrew, McDermott, Rose, Cannon, Camps, Henderson.”

“@SUFCOfficial: ROCHDALE SUBS: Lillis, Bennett, Eastham, Alessandra, Mendez-Laing, Allen, Bunney.”

All change on the subs bench. Allen, Alessandra, NML and Bunney back.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2015 14:07]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:51 - Dec 28 with 3193 viewsDaley_Lama

6 mins of added time

Poll: DF in or out

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 with 3087 viewsdeeplishblue

Stats say 7 shots on target to their 2. Don't know whether that's a fair reflection?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 with 3050 viewsDaley_Lama

FT

Poll: DF in or out

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:57 - Dec 28 with 3033 views1mark1

Decent point.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 2997 viewsSuddenLad

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 by deeplishblue

Stats say 7 shots on target to their 2. Don't know whether that's a fair reflection?

Most of us would have settled for a point, given our track record at Scunny. I'm happy with that.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 2978 views49thseason

Decent result - with Crewe now a game in hand I think that has been a good Xmas .
Scunthorpe match thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 2975 viewsTalkingSutty

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 by Daley_Lama

FT

Played well today,deserved to win. Andrew my man of the match.
Scunthorpe match thread on 17:01 - Dec 28 with 2930 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Scunthorpe match thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 by 49thseason

Decent result - with Crewe now a game in hand I think that has been a good Xmas .

.........and bury loose (titter titter)...........chuffed with our point too

Happy Christmas/ Happy Days
Login to get fewer ads

Scunthorpe match thread on 17:08 - Dec 28 with 2847 viewsShun

Stunned we didn't win that. We were well on top although they did have their chances. Their keeper pulled off the save of his life to deny Henderson a wonderful goal at one point in the second half.

Good, entertaining game. Henderson was my man of the match, he looked like he's getting back to his best. Camps and McDermott also played well.
Scunthorpe match thread on 17:49 - Dec 28 with 2573 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Scunthorpe match thread on 17:08 - Dec 28 by Shun

Stunned we didn't win that. We were well on top although they did have their chances. Their keeper pulled off the save of his life to deny Henderson a wonderful goal at one point in the second half.

Good, entertaining game. Henderson was my man of the match, he looked like he's getting back to his best. Camps and McDermott also played well.

Mojos back all round!
Scunthorpe match thread on 06:34 - Dec 29 with 1801 viewsColDale

Scunthorpe match thread on 17:08 - Dec 28 by Shun

Agree completely.

Was a thoroughly enjoyable game that we deserved to win but could easily have lost. That Hendo chance would have entered Dale folklore had it gone in - I didn't see the save as was already up celebrating it.

Thought Calvin was fantastic in the 2nd half. Not his biggest fan in terms of starting games and would happily have took him off at half time, but what a second half display from him at both ends of the pitch.

Surprised to hear boos for Dawson. I know he was in the ref's ear at every opportunity but given we did our best to "test his injury problems" and he was the one Scunny player not joining in the celebrations (not that I'd have had an issue had he got involved). He played well but as said a thousand times, we couldn't afford to give him a two year deal given how few games he'd play.

Scunny disappointed me. Their sole tactic seemed to be get the ball 30 yards further forward at every opportunity. Some decent players in their sides but not sure Robins is getting the best out of them.
Scunthorpe match thread on 08:36 - Dec 29 with 1721 viewsregjenkins

Scunthorpe match thread on 06:34 - Dec 29 by ColDale

Agree completely.

Was a thoroughly enjoyable game that we deserved to win but could easily have lost. That Hendo chance would have entered Dale folklore had it gone in - I didn't see the save as was already up celebrating it.

Thought Calvin was fantastic in the 2nd half. Not his biggest fan in terms of starting games and would happily have took him off at half time, but what a second half display from him at both ends of the pitch.

Surprised to hear boos for Dawson. I know he was in the ref's ear at every opportunity but given we did our best to "test his injury problems" and he was the one Scunny player not joining in the celebrations (not that I'd have had an issue had he got involved). He played well but as said a thousand times, we couldn't afford to give him a two year deal given how few games he'd play.

Scunny disappointed me. Their sole tactic seemed to be get the ball 30 yards further forward at every opportunity. Some decent players in their sides but not sure Robins is getting the best out of them.

Talking to some Iron fans before the game, telling me they have a decent side but a poor manager in Robins. Boring tatics and not enough goals at home. I thought Iron were a poor side and defense minded. I cant see Saturdays game being the same.
UTD.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Scunthorpe match thread on 10:48 - Dec 29 with 1543 viewsfirgrovedale51

Scunthorpe match thread on 06:34 - Dec 29 by ColDale

Agree completely.

Agree about Calvin .
I thought Mendes -Laing livened things up when he came on with players coming back from injury I think we should see some better performances and results .
Scunthorpe match thread on 10:05 - Dec 31 with 1128 viewsaleanddale

Couldn't go but from the highlights a draw looked a decent and fair point.

Coulda been 3-3?

Onto Walsall.

Up the Dale!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024