Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hammers in for Hogan 11:55 - Jan 1 with 110356 viewshitman

Just reading West Ham are about to put in a 10 million
Bid for Scott hogan due to a medical
With Dale getting 20%
Interesting reading
Hammers in for Hogan on 13:10 - Jan 6 with 6246 viewsSaxonDale

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:23 - Jan 6 by nordenblue

That's exactly the one I was talking about a couple of days ago....it looks like he's going to West ham it's just a matter of when....

It does look like it's a matter of when rather than if, but lets not count are chickens before they're hatched. Still terrified he's going to break a leg before the transfer is secured.
Hammers in for Hogan on 13:11 - Jan 6 with 6239 viewsDaleFan7

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:04 - Jan 6 by R17ALE

If true, then I reckon over time that's about a £2.75m windfall for the Dale.

Wow wow wow!

Better than a good cup run.

And as asked further up, I hope Hilly is rewarded for his vision and astuteness in spotting something in Hogan that others passed up on, including Oldham who turned him down refusing to pay him £250 per week I'm told, so he came to Dale and the rest is history.

Wasn't it Hill's 'vision and astuteness' that released him in the first place?

Great windfall for the club this though, will secure us financially and hopefully let us experiment with lower season ticket prices next season!
Hammers in for Hogan on 13:20 - Jan 6 with 6139 viewsleedsdale

In the preview of their game v Eastleigh on the Brentford site, Scott is likely to miss the game with a 'glute' injury.

Strange for him to pick up an injury with all this speculation going on...
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 13:21]
Hammers in for Hogan on 13:48 - Jan 6 with 5959 viewsdingdangblue

Hammers in for Hogan on 13:11 - Jan 6 by DaleFan7

Wasn't it Hill's 'vision and astuteness' that released him in the first place?

Great windfall for the club this though, will secure us financially and hopefully let us experiment with lower season ticket prices next season!

No,not really, Hogan is quoted himself saying that he wasn't focused and dedicated enough when he was released. Hill even had him play on trial pre-season at Barnsley whilst he was there so he must have always rated him - once he sorted his attitude out he came back to Dale and the rest is history. At the cricket club the other week Hill said he remembers the 1st time Hendo and Rose saw Hogan that pre season in training and they both just said 'WOW - we've got a player here'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:34 - Jan 6 with 5756 viewsNigeriamark

Hammers in for Hogan on 13:10 - Jan 6 by SaxonDale

It does look like it's a matter of when rather than if, but lets not count are chickens before they're hatched. Still terrified he's going to break a leg before the transfer is secured.

I do not think it is 100% certain he will fully pass another teams medical. To snap your ACL finishes some players, and to do the same one a second time and fully recover is amazing. I am sure something will show on a scan so then a club has to decide on the level of risk ( not buy or ask for a lower price?)
Hammers in for Hogan on 15:44 - Jan 6 with 5516 viewselectricblue

WHU give up on the Defoe transfer......

Is that a good Omen for Hogan to sign....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Hammers in for Hogan on 16:03 - Jan 6 with 5443 views1907

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:34 - Jan 6 by Nigeriamark

I do not think it is 100% certain he will fully pass another teams medical. To snap your ACL finishes some players, and to do the same one a second time and fully recover is amazing. I am sure something will show on a scan so then a club has to decide on the level of risk ( not buy or ask for a lower price?)

It used to finish players I wouldn't say it still does now.
Hammers in for Hogan on 16:03 - Jan 6 with 5442 viewsmidlandsdale

Hammers in for Hogan on 15:44 - Jan 6 by electricblue

Apparently tried for Snodgrass so who knows!
Login to get fewer ads

Hammers in for Hogan on 16:55 - Jan 6 with 5224 viewsrochdaleriddler

I'm in London and the evening standard says £10 million official bid from west ham

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hammers in for Hogan on 20:42 - Jan 6 with 4919 viewsFondles

Hammers in for Hogan on 16:55 - Jan 6 by rochdaleriddler

I'm in London and the evening standard says £10 million official bid from west ham

I'd be more worried about spending that cash on some defenders
Hammers in for Hogan on 21:13 - Jan 6 with 4803 viewsDaleiLama

Just got a mention on MotD

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hammers in for Hogan on 21:14 - Jan 6 with 4803 viewsFondles

Guy mowbry getting in on the action of linking him 😈
Hammers in for Hogan on 22:11 - Jan 6 with 4687 viewsBigKindo

After the Hammers drubbing tonight is there now an elephant in the room? Will Bilic still be manger up to the end of the transfer window? Or will somebody else take over the hot seat who may not want Hogan?
Hammers in for Hogan on 22:31 - Jan 6 with 4624 viewssandy_dale

Hammers in for Hogan on 00:03 - Jan 7 with 4487 viewsBillie

Hammers in for Hogan on 15:44 - Jan 6 by electricblue

They're all good, although I really do like the oft-forgotten third film with Sam Neil as Damien Thorn.

As for Scott Hogan, why would he want to sign a copy of any of them?
Hammers in for Hogan on 14:30 - Jan 7 with 4137 viewsscooby

Hogan apparently injured today. Could be deal done... reading rumours it could be a figure around £12.5m, but then i also read we only stand to make £1m in the sell on?
Hammers in for Hogan on 23:50 - Jan 7 with 3815 viewsrkershaw

Hammers in for Hogan on 09:40 - Jan 4 by BigKindo

How crazy is it that Everton are prepared to pay out £ 11 million for Ademola Lookman, a teenage left winger and First Division player with only 45 appearances and 19 goals for Charlton? Yet Hammers and others seem reluctant to part with £ 10 million + for Hogan. Brentford have advised Newcastle the asking price is £ 15 million.

Brentford decline second West Ham bid for Hogan ....... Sky Sports Transfer Centre
Hammers in for Hogan on 05:53 - Jan 8 with 3644 viewsnordenblue

Hammers in for Hogan on 23:50 - Jan 7 by rkershaw

Brentford decline second West Ham bid for Hogan ....... Sky Sports Transfer Centre

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4098094/

That mentions a 30% sell on to us which is hopefully the case...
Hammers in for Hogan on 09:34 - Jan 8 with 3496 viewsSaxonDale

The Express are reporting that a third bid, worth 13 million is being readied by West Ham. The Brentford fans are saying that their chairman is very good at setting a figure (in this case £15 million)and sticking to it. There's also a genuine happiness on our behalf amongst their fans that we have a considerable sell on; they seem a good bunch.

I just hope Hogan leaves Brentford before Billic leaves West Ham!

Here's the link:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/751418/West-Ham-transfer-rumours-Scott-H
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 9:36]
Hammers in for Hogan on 12:24 - Jan 8 with 3274 viewsboromat

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11748/10721856/west-ham-have-second-bid-f

The longer this goes on the less optimistic I become about him going. Surely they'll just go elsewhere soon.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:39 - Jan 8 with 3300 viewsSuddenLad

According to todays' Mail on Sunday, negotiations continue and a deal is 'likely' at £12.5 million.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:41 - Jan 8 with 3279 viewsTVOS1907

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:24 - Jan 8 by boromat

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11748/10721856/west-ham-have-second-bid-f

The longer this goes on the less optimistic I become about him going. Surely they'll just go elsewhere soon.

There are still 23 days of January to go!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:44 - Jan 8 with 3266 viewsColDale

If Brentford weren't looking to sell, they'd have slapped a £20million plus price tag to completely price everyone out
Hammers in for Hogan on 14:02 - Jan 8 with 3129 viewsbatman

Hammers in for Hogan on 09:34 - Jan 8 by SaxonDale

The Express are reporting that a third bid, worth 13 million is being readied by West Ham. The Brentford fans are saying that their chairman is very good at setting a figure (in this case £15 million)and sticking to it. There's also a genuine happiness on our behalf amongst their fans that we have a considerable sell on; they seem a good bunch.

I just hope Hogan leaves Brentford before Billic leaves West Ham!

Here's the link:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/751418/West-Ham-transfer-rumours-Scott-H
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 9:36]

Just playing with figures.
If Brentford get £14.1:4 million then after our 30% they clear £10 mill
we get 4.1/4 less tax.
One can only hope
Hammers in for Hogan on 14:05 - Jan 8 with 3104 viewsR17ALE

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:02 - Jan 8 by batman

Just playing with figures.
If Brentford get £14.1:4 million then after our 30% they clear £10 mill
we get 4.1/4 less tax.
One can only hope

It's 25%, not 30%.

And whatever Brentford get, knock off £1m before applying the %

And it's not less tax either. It'll be , say £12m plus Vat,

And we'll then invoice Brentford for 25% of the profit plus Vat.

Other than that though, you're spot on!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024