Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hammers in for Hogan 11:55 - Jan 1 with 111990 viewshitman

Just reading West Ham are about to put in a 10 million
Bid for Scott hogan due to a medical
With Dale getting 20%
Interesting reading
Hammers in for Hogan on 21:08 - Jan 12 with 5338 views442Dale

Looking at Wikipedia, Bywater played most of his games after West Ham were relegated. He remained there until 2006, they signed Roy Carroll and Shaka Hislop the year before - this indicates why he was allowed to leave.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hammers in for Hogan on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 4849 viewsSuddenLad

"SSN understands that 'other clubs' have now joined the race to sign £15 million rated Scott Hogan from Brentford, though West Ham are still in pole position".

MIght get interesting.....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hammers in for Hogan on 13:57 - Jan 13 with 4811 viewsjudd

Hammers in for Hogan on 13:52 - Jan 13 by SuddenLad

"SSN understands that 'other clubs' have now joined the race to sign £15 million rated Scott Hogan from Brentford, though West Ham are still in pole position".

Leipzig?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:02 - Jan 13 with 4778 viewsdingdangblue

Hammers in for Hogan on 13:52 - Jan 13 by SuddenLad

bury?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:21 - Jan 13 with 4718 viewsmikehunt

Newcastle

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:26 - Jan 13 with 4680 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hammers in for Hogan on 21:08 - Jan 12 by 442Dale

Looking at Wikipedia, Bywater played most of his games after West Ham were relegated. He remained there until 2006, they signed Roy Carroll and Shaka Hislop the year before - this indicates why he was allowed to leave.

They stopped playing him in the premier league 1match short of a payment to the Dale. -after relegation, the deal was re-negotiated. What happened later does not matter. The Dale were robbed .end of, and he was a decent goalie, as evidenced by the appearances he made at premier league and championship level

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:36 - Jan 13 with 4649 viewsBigKindo

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:21 - Jan 13 by mikehunt

Newcastle

(Newcastle) Chronicleonline reported this morning that Hogan is no longer on their 'wants list' however it does appear that they are c****ing themselves if he plays against them tomorrow. He is apparently fit after his pain in the ass last week but he was having talks with Brentford's management team today re his mental attitude towards playing in view of the fact that recent transfer speculation may have affected his game. My guess is he will play and probably score a couple to prove a point to the Toon.
Hammers in for Hogan on 14:45 - Jan 13 with 4591 viewsDaley_Lama

Lots of reporting that WH won't pay the extra 2M to meet Brentfords 15M valuation.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Hammers in for Hogan on 15:37 - Jan 13 with 4432 viewsfitzochris

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:45 - Jan 13 by Daley_Lama

Lots of reporting that WH won't pay the extra 2M to meet Brentfords 15M valuation.

Yet they'll happily pay Payet a £1 million "loyalty bonus".

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hammers in for Hogan on 16:12 - Jan 13 with 4289 viewsBigKindo

Hammers in for Hogan on 15:37 - Jan 13 by fitzochris

Yet they'll happily pay Payet a £1 million "loyalty bonus".

Might West Ham's hand be forced as they need to bring in strikers?

Zaza has agreed to end his loan from Juventus and leave to go on loan to Valencia and Payet has thrown his toys out of the pram big style and gone on strike. (there are suggestions that Payet's agent is holding talks with West Ham today to push through a move to Marseille). Andy Carroll always seems to be injured or getting over an injury.

If West Ham don't sign Hogan for whom do they go and what quality of players will they be offered by player's agents knowing that the agents might have the Hammers over a barrel? (Sounds like a good night out!) If Hogan stays at Brentford and keeps up his goal scoring average what price might he be in the close season? I don't doubt Brentford would seeking more than £ 15m. West Ham are not currently operating in, what for them is, a buyer's market.

Who holds more aces in their hand, Brentford or West Ham?
Hammers in for Hogan on 18:22 - Jan 13 with 4008 viewsJimlidale

Is 25-30% common sell on clause when Dale sell a player?
Hammers in for Hogan on 19:16 - Jan 13 with 3850 viewselectricblue

Sounds like whu could be pushed into a corner soon if payet goes....
When a player makes it known that he no longer wants to play again for whatever club it prudent to ship them out as the knock on effects could be even bigger if they stay at the club...
Cash in while you can WHU as it turns out that Payet maybe a one season wonder....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Hammers in for Hogan on 09:21 - Jan 14 with 3561 viewsdingdangblue

Hammers in for Hogan on 19:16 - Jan 13 by electricblue

Sounds like whu could be pushed into a corner soon if payet goes....
When a player makes it known that he no longer wants to play again for whatever club it prudent to ship them out as the knock on effects could be even bigger if they stay at the club...
Cash in while you can WHU as it turns out that Payet maybe a one season wonder....

It would certainly help them fund the Hogan deal if Payet goes for £30 million +

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:11 - Jan 14 with 3308 viewsDaley_Lama

scotty collecting bottom splinters v newcastle today.

Poll: DF in or out

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:39 - Jan 14 with 3218 viewsdingdangblue

Hammers in for Hogan on 14:11 - Jan 14 by Daley_Lama

scotty collecting bottom splinters v newcastle today.

That wont do his sore bum any good!

Hammers in for Hogan on 17:23 - Jan 14 with 7156 viewsdingdangblue

Lost 1-2 and they didn't put Hogan on!
West Ham won 3-0!
Will be interesting what happens now.

Hammers in for Hogan on 17:57 - Jan 14 with 7023 viewsD_Alien

Hammers in for Hogan on 17:23 - Jan 14 by dingdangblue

Lost 1-2 and they didn't put Hogan on!
West Ham won 3-0!
Will be interesting what happens now.

Under normal circumstances, trailing 1-2 at home and Hogan would've been on the pitch. Will be interesting to see whether he appears next match, away at Wigan.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hammers in for Hogan on 18:22 - Jan 14 with 6893 viewsdingdangblue

Hammers in for Hogan on 17:57 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

Under normal circumstances, trailing 1-2 at home and Hogan would've been on the pitch. Will be interesting to see whether he appears next match, away at Wigan.

Under normal circumstances he would have started! Smith said he'd trained well all week so the injury story was a bit of a smokescreen. Whether they are very close to a deal and West Ham didn't want him to play? We'll soon find out I guess. Just hope their thumping win and Carroll hitting form doesn't cloud the issue now.

Hammers in for Hogan on 20:48 - Jan 14 with 6656 viewssykeboy

Hammers in for Hogan on 17:57 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

Noticed Dwight Gayle picked up an injury today meaning to a possible 6 week or more lay off Newcastle could be back in for Scotty🤑
Hammers in for Hogan on 09:32 - Jan 15 with 6355 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/brentford-head-coach

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:04 - Jan 15 with 6122 viewsFondles

Hammers in for Hogan on 09:32 - Jan 15 by dingdangblue

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/brentford-head-coach

Link not working.
Wats it saying?
Hammers in for Hogan on 12:28 - Jan 15 with 6066 viewsdingdangblue

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:04 - Jan 15 by Fondles

Link not working.
Wats it saying?

Smith said he had come to a decision to leave the 24-year-old out of the team for the 'long-term interest' of the club, opting to start Romaine Sawyers and goalscorer Lasse Vibe after their performance in Brentford's 5-1 FA Cup win over Eastleigh.
I made a decision on Thursday not to start Scott, I made Scott aware of that and Scott was happy with that. I felt that Romaine Sawyers and Lasse Vibe deserved to keep their place in the team," said Smith.
deserved to keep their place in the team," said Smith.
"There has been a lot of speculation and offers for Scott, so it has been very difficult for him.
Scott was available for selection, I decided not to select him for the long-term interest of the football club because the two players last week have done really well.
"If I was to leave one of them out and put Scott in and he was to go on Monday it wouldn't help - the long-term interest of the football club has always got to be at the front of my mind.
Despite offers for the club's top goalscorer this season, Dean said nothing could be expected as far as a transfer goes, and he didn't feel it was right to sub Hogan on - opting to bring on Josh Clarke for Sawyers in the closing stages.
Smith continued: "We can't expect anything, he is still a Brentford player and he is in contention to play.
"I had to make a decision that was right for the football club. I didn't think it was right to start him, and I don't think Scott felt it would have been right to start him.
"I has quite happy with the decision I made and as the game went on, I also didn't think it was right to bring him on."
Dean has said in his pre-match press conference on Thursday how Hogan would be available following a buttock injury, but said he would see on Friday where the former Rochdale player's head was at.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 12:45]

Hammers in for Hogan on 13:59 - Jan 15 with 5915 views1mark1

Hammers in for Hogan on 12:28 - Jan 15 by dingdangblue

Smith said he had come to a decision to leave the 24-year-old out of the team for the 'long-term interest' of the club, opting to start Romaine Sawyers and goalscorer Lasse Vibe after their performance in Brentford's 5-1 FA Cup win over Eastleigh.
I made a decision on Thursday not to start Scott, I made Scott aware of that and Scott was happy with that. I felt that Romaine Sawyers and Lasse Vibe deserved to keep their place in the team," said Smith.
deserved to keep their place in the team," said Smith.
"There has been a lot of speculation and offers for Scott, so it has been very difficult for him.
Scott was available for selection, I decided not to select him for the long-term interest of the football club because the two players last week have done really well.
"If I was to leave one of them out and put Scott in and he was to go on Monday it wouldn't help - the long-term interest of the football club has always got to be at the front of my mind.
Despite offers for the club's top goalscorer this season, Dean said nothing could be expected as far as a transfer goes, and he didn't feel it was right to sub Hogan on - opting to bring on Josh Clarke for Sawyers in the closing stages.
Smith continued: "We can't expect anything, he is still a Brentford player and he is in contention to play.
"I had to make a decision that was right for the football club. I didn't think it was right to start him, and I don't think Scott felt it would have been right to start him.
"I has quite happy with the decision I made and as the game went on, I also didn't think it was right to bring him on."
Dean has said in his pre-match press conference on Thursday how Hogan would be available following a buttock injury, but said he would see on Friday where the former Rochdale player's head was at.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 12:45]

So the question to Hogan could be

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Hammers in for Hogan on 17:02 - Jan 15 with 5677 viewsalbert_parkx

Seems to me as though the deal with West Ham is cooling.
Hammers in for Hogan on 20:24 - Jan 15 with 5343 viewsrochedale

Hammers in for Hogan on 17:02 - Jan 15 by albert_parkx

Seems to me as though the deal with West Ham is cooling.

Not according to this report (reliability obviously debatable)...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2616437/west-ham-

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024