Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mendez-Laing 10:58 - Mar 20 with 4045 viewsStreety1996

Is his contract up in the summer? if so anyone think we can keep hold of him?

Poll: Lillis or Logan?

Mendez-Laing on 11:07 - Mar 20 with 4009 viewsisitme

Yes he is out of contract and no I do not believe we will be able to keep hold of him.

Ability wise he is a Championship player, but throughout his career he has lacked consistency and fitness. I suspect an offer is on the table from Hilly, but his agent will be looking for a better deal. If he gets one he will be off.
Mendez-Laing on 11:23 - Mar 20 with 3959 viewsaleanddale

Mendez-Laing on 11:07 - Mar 20 by isitme

Yes he is out of contract and no I do not believe we will be able to keep hold of him.

Ability wise he is a Championship player, but throughout his career he has lacked consistency and fitness. I suspect an offer is on the table from Hilly, but his agent will be looking for a better deal. If he gets one he will be off.

I do agree with you but there is no price you can put on really enjoying your football.

Let's hope he is really enjoying his football!!

With one or two quality additions and a slice or two of luck we could have a cracking season 17/18.

Long shot but maybe NML will want to be part of it.
Mendez-Laing on 11:34 - Mar 20 with 3923 viewsisitme

Mendez-Laing on 11:23 - Mar 20 by aleanddale

I do agree with you but there is no price you can put on really enjoying your football.

Let's hope he is really enjoying his football!!

With one or two quality additions and a slice or two of luck we could have a cracking season 17/18.

Long shot but maybe NML will want to be part of it.

If someone offers to double your wages (such as Stephen Dawson was offered) I am sure that you will be very happy and really enjoy your football at your new club!
Mendez-Laing on 11:56 - Mar 20 with 3860 viewsaleanddale

Mendez-Laing on 11:34 - Mar 20 by isitme

If someone offers to double your wages (such as Stephen Dawson was offered) I am sure that you will be very happy and really enjoy your football at your new club!

I know!!

I was living in hope!!!!
Mendez-Laing on 11:56 - Mar 20 with 3860 viewsShun

He was attracting Championship interest a few months ago and he's only improved since then.
Mendez-Laing on 12:30 - Mar 20 with 3760 viewssykeboy

My view is he will be off to somewhere such as Sheffield United be nice if we could get Matt Done as his replacement
Mendez-Laing on 12:40 - Mar 20 with 3711 viewsborntogo

I don't think it will help that he has often been left out of the team or is regularly one of the first to be substituted, despite out-performing most of the rest of the team.

He hasn't been treated particularly well and we should have no qualms if he moves on.
Mendez-Laing on 12:46 - Mar 20 with 3668 viewsTVOS1907

Mendez-Laing on 12:40 - Mar 20 by borntogo

I don't think it will help that he has often been left out of the team or is regularly one of the first to be substituted, despite out-performing most of the rest of the team.

He hasn't been treated particularly well and we should have no qualms if he moves on.

Like Hery, you mean?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Mendez-Laing on 17:25 - Mar 20 with 3386 viewsCanaDale

IF we do lose NML, firstly it would be a massive blow, but it'd be imperative we got a quality replacement.
Mendez-Laing on 17:47 - Mar 20 with 3323 viewsrichfoad32

Mendez-Laing on 17:25 - Mar 20 by CanaDale

IF we do lose NML, firstly it would be a massive blow, but it'd be imperative we got a quality replacement.

If we are to lose him I reckon KH would have resigned himself to it long before now and will already have identified somebody to fill his role next season. Whether that's by bringing in a new player or using somebody already at the club remains to be seen. It will be a hard to replace him though.

Having said that, I'm not sure that NML is ready for the Championship just yet. On his day he's unplayable at our level but still blows far too hot and cold. He may get away with it here but with a step up in class along with the pressures of a more expectant fanbase, he'll need to find a lot more consistency in his game. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to a League 1 rival with far deeper pockets this summer.
Mendez-Laing on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 3177 viewsShun

That's the thing about Hill, he'll already have some inkling about whether NML will stay or go, and if it's the latter he'll already have a replacement in mind, as well as a plan B, C, D, etc.
Mendez-Laing on 19:52 - Mar 20 with 3156 viewsDaleiLama

Mendez-Laing on 19:45 - Mar 20 by Shun

That's the thing about Hill, he'll already have some inkling about whether NML will stay or go, and if it's the latter he'll already have a replacement in mind, as well as a plan B, C, D, etc.

It had better be a f.vcking good plan!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Mendez-Laing on 20:00 - Mar 20 with 3128 viewsChaffRAFC

Matt Done is out of contract at Sheffield United in the summer and surely likely not to be offered a deal. If we lose Mendez or if we don't, I can see Done back here for a third spell.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Mendez-Laing on 20:20 - Mar 20 with 3088 viewsShun

Mendez-Laing on 20:00 - Mar 20 by ChaffRAFC

Matt Done is out of contract at Sheffield United in the summer and surely likely not to be offered a deal. If we lose Mendez or if we don't, I can see Done back here for a third spell.

Don't toy with my heart like that.
Mendez-Laing on 23:16 - Mar 20 with 2955 viewsborodale

Love to see Mendez-laing along with Done, Hendo and Davies. Pace and guile to burn. Not getting carried away like!!
Mendez-Laing on 02:16 - Mar 21 with 2849 viewsjokerthief

Strange how some players, play out of their skin.
When their contract is ending.
Mendez-Laing on 05:19 - Mar 21 with 2818 viewsColDale

Mendez-Laing on 20:00 - Mar 20 by ChaffRAFC

If Done was to come back, he'd be able to bring back the funds from the inevitable Sheff United promotion clause from the transfer that took him there.
Mendez-Laing on 20:25 - Mar 21 with 2519 views100notout

Sign him up!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Mendez-Laing on 20:30 - Mar 21 with 2498 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Mark Stuart was awesome at that. In fairness though he was top player and top bloke

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Mendez-Laing on 09:26 - Mar 22 with 2048 viewsaleanddale

Mendez-Laing on 20:25 - Mar 21 by 100notout

Sign him up!

Was awesome again last night!

I am hoping he loves drums!!!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 14:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024