Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale 2 Donny 1 00:23 - Sep 13 with 5912 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/110

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:29 - Sep 13 with 4746 viewsDaley_Lama

All looks so tame on TV.

Cracking goal by Kitching, looks like a clean strike, assumed it got a deflection the way it looped in.

Poll: DF in or out

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:32 - Sep 13 with 4730 viewsShun

Nice viewing! The penalty was definite, not sure what all the deliberation was about. Kitching's goal is sensational!
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:34 - Sep 13 with 4715 viewsdingdangblue

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:29 - Sep 13 by Daley_Lama

All looks so tame on TV.

Cracking goal by Kitching, looks like a clean strike, assumed it got a deflection the way it looped in.

Nice work from McGahey and Jim before Kitching's sensational volley. Great assist from the Donny defender to set up Davies and some wonderful sliding in the rain celebrations.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:38 - Sep 13 with 4698 viewsSandyman

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:29 - Sep 13 by Daley_Lama

All looks so tame on TV.

From a Sandy perspective, it was hard to see amongst a bunch of players wether it was a clean strike or not, but to see it dip in the net was very sweet. Made up for the frustration of the ping pong pinball three great strikes that didn't go in several minutes earlier.

The second goal? Mosh pit .

OH LANKY LANKY
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:58 - Sep 13 with 4660 viewsAtThePeake

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:32 - Sep 13 by Shun

Nice viewing! The penalty was definite, not sure what all the deliberation was about. Kitching's goal is sensational!

Think the confusion came from the fact that the Doncaster player appeared to have control of the ball before the challenge. Great bit of target-manning from Davies to set up the shot for Rathbone and then great pressing from Done.

Tangled up in blue.

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 07:45 - Sep 13 with 4385 viewsDaleiLama

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:34 - Sep 13 by dingdangblue

Nice work from McGahey and Jim before Kitching's sensational volley. Great assist from the Donny defender to set up Davies and some wonderful sliding in the rain celebrations.

My fave was Ollie sliding in at the end off the bench. Any excuse.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 08:44 - Sep 13 with 4215 viewsaleanddale

What a night!!

what a finish!!

made all the more enjoyable after Donny tactics in the pouring rain.

LOVED IT!!!

KHBA.
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 11:04 - Sep 13 with 3975 viewsShun

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 07:45 - Sep 13 by DaleiLama

My fave was Ollie sliding in at the end off the bench. Any excuse.

I love Ollie as a player and it's things like that that make me love him even more!
Login to get fewer ads

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 11:08 - Sep 13 with 3955 viewsdingdangblue

Doncaster twitter describe Kitching's goal.

90+2' Mark Kitching lobs it into the area... it looks a long cross but ends up going into the top left corner 1-1 #DRFC

WTF ???

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 11:14 - Sep 13 with 3932 viewsDaleiLama

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 11:04 - Sep 13 by Shun

I love Ollie as a player and it's things like that that make me love him even more!

The midfield just works better with Ollie in it. He wins tackles, moves to find space, wants the ball and plays it quickly and usually forwards. Kitching could learn a lot from him, and let's hope he does. One of Kitching's better games last night though.

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 11:56 - Sep 13 with 3841 viewsVivaDonaldo

Can't stop watching this!
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 12:02 - Sep 13 with 3827 viewsburton_dale

One thing I have noticed on about the 12th viewing of the goals, for their opener the whole time the highlights show the players waiting for the corner to be taken Cannon is screaming and pointing at the player who runs into the area unmarked to win the initial header. Hard to tell but looked like it might have been Inman who followed a few yards behind the Donny player.

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things but it could have prevented their goal if the guy had been marked.
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 12:07 - Sep 13 with 3797 viewsDaleiLama

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 12:02 - Sep 13 by burton_dale

One thing I have noticed on about the 12th viewing of the goals, for their opener the whole time the highlights show the players waiting for the corner to be taken Cannon is screaming and pointing at the player who runs into the area unmarked to win the initial header. Hard to tell but looked like it might have been Inman who followed a few yards behind the Donny player.

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things but it could have prevented their goal if the guy had been marked.

As indeed might having had someone on the back post, which was hit, then their goal went fizzing by it. Harrison was in the vicinity but he had someone to mark. Could be an idea for corners in the future?

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 12:08 - Sep 13 with 3793 viewsBartRowou

Maybe so but it gave us one of the best finishes to a game at Spotland for a long time so I'm quite happy they scored.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 12:20 - Sep 13 with 3732 viewsfrenzied

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 00:32 - Sep 13 by Shun

Im not complaining..but I struggle to see the penalty offence..seems a soft one to me..

also after Kitchings goal many a Doncaster head being held in hands..their confidence will be shot now.
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:21 - Sep 13 with 3575 viewsjudd

As well as all the obvious highlights from that wonderful clip is the forlorn attempt by the keeper to claim offside for the winner.

If you ever want to see an example of futility in action, that's it.

Unless he were celebrating....

Poll: What is it to be then?

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:34 - Sep 13 with 3540 viewsColDale

Its not picked up in the video but big Jim went haring forward for the corner after the equaliser which must be the first time ever, only to get sent back by Hilly
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:35 - Sep 13 with 3533 viewsjudd

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:34 - Sep 13 by ColDale

Its not picked up in the video but big Jim went haring forward for the corner after the equaliser which must be the first time ever, only to get sent back by Hilly

Hilly knows his stuff when injury time corners from the RHS of the Sandy come into play.

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:42 - Sep 13 with 3507 viewsburton_dale

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:21 - Sep 13 by judd

As well as all the obvious highlights from that wonderful clip is the forlorn attempt by the keeper to claim offside for the winner.

If you ever want to see an example of futility in action, that's it.

Unless he were celebrating....

I also thought his reaction of pointing to the lino after saving the penalty was unnecessary and unprofessional. It may have been soft but we aren't talking about a blatant dive with no contact that the officials got horribly wrong, just fell into the 'seen them given, seen them not' category for me.
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:42 - Sep 13 with 3502 viewsupthedale

I think this might have been Kitching who continued his run from the dugout into the penalty area. The person I was sat with commented at the time that they didn't allow him to get into position before taking the corner (I must admit I didn't notice), but that it probably hadn't mattered. Perhaps it would have done?

.... though as others have said, glad that goal went in so we could have that finish!!!
Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:43 - Sep 13 with 3497 viewsjudd

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:42 - Sep 13 by burton_dale

I also thought his reaction of pointing to the lino after saving the penalty was unnecessary and unprofessional. It may have been soft but we aren't talking about a blatant dive with no contact that the officials got horribly wrong, just fell into the 'seen them given, seen them not' category for me.

He was giving the lino stick from the moment it was given and well after he'd got rid of the ball having saved it.

Still, he's a loser.

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:47 - Sep 13 with 3475 viewsDaley_Lama

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:43 - Sep 13 by judd

He was giving the lino stick from the moment it was given and well after he'd got rid of the ball having saved it.

Still, he's a loser.

Still, he's a bury loser.

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:51 - Sep 13 with 3464 viewsjudd

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:47 - Sep 13 by Daley_Lama

Still, he's a bury loser.

Is he an ex bucket rat?

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:57 - Sep 13 with 3437 viewsDaley_Lama

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:51 - Sep 13 by judd

Is he an ex bucket rat?

One of last seasons Galacticos (phase 1)

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:58 - Sep 13 with 3428 viewsjudd

Dale 2 Donny 1 on 13:57 - Sep 13 by Daley_Lama

One of last seasons Galacticos (phase 1)

Double delight then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024