Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 21:04 - Mar 27 with 3521 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I don’t often watch them but that was one of the most enjoyable 45 minutes I’ve seen from them. They actually looked quite good. Sterling looked very good, excellent movement and running at players. Not a hoof in sight.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

England on 21:07 - Mar 27 with 3515 views442Dale

They’re playing in white shirts, navy shorts and white socks. The numbers are red. I’m prepared to watch again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

England on 21:16 - Mar 27 with 3496 viewsDaley_Lama

England have been playing in this style for a while.

Possession football, controlled passing, very good interplay. Germany, Brazil, Holland and now Italy, all approached in a similiar manner.

Senior team trying to emulate the junior levels.

Sterling in particulary is impressing for me.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2018 21:17]

Poll: DF in or out

England on 21:46 - Mar 27 with 3413 viewsJimmyRustler

I thought they played quite well vs Holland over the 90 minutes. Generally, theylook good going forward but I'm still not convinced by the defence personally
England on 21:49 - Mar 27 with 3405 viewsFondles

England on 21:46 - Mar 27 by JimmyRustler

I thought they played quite well vs Holland over the 90 minutes. Generally, theylook good going forward but I'm still not convinced by the defence personally

😡 VAR
England on 21:56 - Mar 27 with 3389 viewsDaley_Lama

Right decision, can’t stand on someones tootsies in slow motion.

Rule 76 Part B Sibsection (iiii) Paragraph 17
[Post edited 27 Mar 2018 21:57]

England on 22:00 - Mar 27 with 3371 viewsFondles

England on 21:56 - Mar 27 by Daley_Lama

Cant wait for that to happen in the world cup.
Can you imagine the scenes in a pub full of p#ssed up ''england fans'' who dont understand football as it is.
There is gonna be some bad convo's flowing in dem der pubs
England on 23:13 - Mar 27 with 3215 viewsdingdangblue

England on 21:56 - Mar 27 by Daley_Lama

Is an accidental standing on the foot a foul though? Tchaikovsky didn't seem to alter his running action and certainly didn't attempt a tackle. Although contact was made it looked unintentional. No harm done in a friendly but it would be very controversial had it been a competitive fixture. Cracking game though - all our footballers want to play football now it seems. Great quick thinking from Lingard too and a belting finish from Vardy.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

England on 23:19 - Mar 27 with 3211 viewsDaley_Lama

VAR has a tough life ahead of it, that’s said having watched how cricket has struggled with technology.

Slow motion in cricket usually results in a negative in certain situations (grubber catches)
Slow motion in football makes everything 10x worse.

Pre VAR he had knocked the ball away, 3 defenders there and got a deflected corner.
Post VAR - stamped.

The next WC will be awesome!!!

Login to get fewer ads

England on 00:21 - Mar 28 with 3147 viewssweetcorn

We don’t score enough goals, which is worrying when you consider our attackers are our apparent strong suit.

Im not getting carried away just yet, holland are a shadow of their former selves and italy have also failed to qualify, so im still going to approach the world cup pessismistic, it’ll make the inevitable disappointment a little easier to swallow when world cup fever hits the country.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

England on 01:05 - Mar 28 with 3118 viewsDaley_Lama

I'm getting my optimism in early, so I can chuck it aside when jingoism kicks in.

Southgate has something going on. Might be luck, might be weakened opposition, but there's a football swagger about whatever team he puts out.

England on 08:19 - Mar 28 with 2964 views1907

There was no clear and obvious mistake made by the referee so VAR should never have been a factor last night. The Italian lad had already lost control of the ball by the time contact was made. This technology was brought in to clear things up, not make things even more complocated.
England on 08:52 - Mar 28 with 2922 viewsdingdangblue

England on 00:21 - Mar 28 by sweetcorn

We don’t score enough goals, which is worrying when you consider our attackers are our apparent strong suit.

Im not getting carried away just yet, holland are a shadow of their former selves and italy have also failed to qualify, so im still going to approach the world cup pessismistic, it’ll make the inevitable disappointment a little easier to swallow when world cup fever hits the country.

I guess taking Harry Kane out of any team makes them weaker as far as scoring goals is concerned! Hopefully this injury he's had will have given him a decent rest - just in time for the World Cup. The last 2 tournament's he's been to in June (England U21's & Euro 2016) he's looked absolutely knackered.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

England on 09:53 - Mar 28 with 2855 viewsSuddenLad

England on 08:19 - Mar 28 by 1907

There was no clear and obvious mistake made by the referee so VAR should never have been a factor last night. The Italian lad had already lost control of the ball by the time contact was made. This technology was brought in to clear things up, not make things even more complocated.

Spot on. It was a ridiculous decision to award a penalty.

We may as well just do away with on field referees and let those video referees do it without leaving home. It's rapidly becoming a farce.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

England on 10:00 - Mar 28 with 2848 viewsjudd

I suspect Russian interference in that decision.

Poll: What is it to be then?

England on 11:31 - Mar 28 with 2752 viewsD_Alien

England on 01:05 - Mar 28 by Daley_Lama

I'm getting my optimism in early, so I can chuck it aside when jingoism kicks in.

Southgate has something going on. Might be luck, might be weakened opposition, but there's a football swagger about whatever team he puts out.

I agree, and said he might prove a dark horse as manager when the inevitable "boring Southgate" comments emerged following his appointment

Some of the slick interchanges from midfield through to quick, skilful forwards are genuinely pleasing to watch and something that's been missing for many years. Whether that translates through to tournaments remains to be seen

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

England on 11:50 - Mar 28 with 2731 viewssweetcorn

England on 08:52 - Mar 28 by dingdangblue

I guess taking Harry Kane out of any team makes them weaker as far as scoring goals is concerned! Hopefully this injury he's had will have given him a decent rest - just in time for the World Cup. The last 2 tournament's he's been to in June (England U21's & Euro 2016) he's looked absolutely knackered.

Not sure kane helps much, 2 goals in 4 games before that, yes 2 where against germany and brazil, but the other two was against weak opposition.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

England on 13:23 - Mar 28 with 2608 viewsChaffRAFC

First half England played as well as I can remember them playing but second half reverted back to an absolute snooze fest minus the VAR which was the right decision for me.

The subs didn't help the flow of the game but it was awful after the likes of Henderson came on. England didn't create a thing. The striking options are good but the midfield is very weak and defensively we're very suspect.

It was as poor an Italy team as I can ever remember as well. Insigne aside I thought they were really poor.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

England on 13:36 - Mar 28 with 2571 viewsjudd

England on 11:50 - Mar 28 by sweetcorn

Not sure kane helps much, 2 goals in 4 games before that, yes 2 where against germany and brazil, but the other two was against weak opposition.

That's a fair point.

When Kane played for Spurs against us they only scored 2, one of which was a dodgy penalty.

When he didn't play, they bagged 6.

How do you explain that then, Harry?

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024