Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June 15:51 - Apr 18 with 3906 views442Dale

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2018/april/joey-barton-appointed-new-head-c

Sheridan’s still got time to go back to Oldham and save them too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 16:13 - Apr 18 with 3847 viewsrochdaleriddler

Interesting

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 18:20 - Apr 18 with 3658 viewsnordenblue

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 16:13 - Apr 18 by rochdaleriddler

Interesting

If it means he's on the radio less it's a fantastic result,what a tool of a man
Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 19:57 - Apr 18 with 3524 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 18:20 - Apr 18 by nordenblue

If it means he's on the radio less it's a fantastic result,what a tool of a man

Bet his team talk are good, definitely do as I say, not as I do

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 20:03 - Apr 18 with 3516 viewsD_Alien

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 19:57 - Apr 18 by rochdaleriddler

Bet his team talk are good, definitely do as I say, not as I do

On the other hand, he might just surprise a few people

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 20:44 - Apr 18 with 3441 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 20:03 - Apr 18 by D_Alien

I hope he does, it wasn't me who described him as a tool!

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 20:57 - Apr 18 with 3407 viewsfitzochris

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 20:03 - Apr 18 by D_Alien

His autobiography (written by Michael Calvin arf) ends with him outlining his ambition to become a manager and how he would go about it. His book also makes no secret of his friendship with Pilley. It was only a matter of time before this happened.

Im sure it will all go swimmingly until he uses a player’s face as an ashtray.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 21:04 - Apr 18 with 3397 viewsTVOS1907

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 20:57 - Apr 18 by fitzochris

His autobiography (written by Michael Calvin arf) ends with him outlining his ambition to become a manager and how he would go about it. His book also makes no secret of his friendship with Pilley. It was only a matter of time before this happened.

Im sure it will all go swimmingly until he uses a player’s face as an ashtray.

Ashtray Eastham?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 21:38 - Apr 18 with 3338 viewsD_Alien

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 21:04 - Apr 18 by TVOS1907

Ashtray Eastham?

Give Barton a few drinks, and he's easily led ashtray

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 21:46 - Apr 18 with 3314 viewsfitzochris

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 21:04 - Apr 18 by TVOS1907

Ashtray Eastham?

Wes Burns.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 22:53 - Apr 18 with 3219 viewsdingdangblue

Alan Stubbs.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 00:51 - Apr 19 with 3129 viewspioneer

While I think our board gets things wrong some of the time I doubt they would ever make a mistake like this.

Accident waiting to happen.
Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 07:31 - Apr 19 with 3033 viewsDaleiLama

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 21:38 - Apr 18 by D_Alien

Give Barton a few drinks, and he's easily led ashtray

Often seen him out for a few scoops with Nicky Butt

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 07:38 - Apr 19 with 3022 views442Dale

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 07:31 - Apr 19 by DaleiLama

Often seen him out for a few scoops with Nicky Butt

If he hedges his bets and signs a typical lower league forward like Paul Benson they won’t be impressed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:42 - Apr 19 with 2972 viewsdingdangblue

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 07:38 - Apr 19 by 442Dale

If he hedges his bets and signs a typical lower league forward like Paul Benson they won’t be impressed.

Don't mention bets.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:44 - Apr 19 with 2970 viewsaleanddale

Player Manager?

I would be surprised if this one works it will be an interesting watch next season.
Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:44 - Apr 19 with 2969 viewsSuddenLad

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 00:51 - Apr 19 by pioneer

While I think our board gets things wrong some of the time I doubt they would ever make a mistake like this.

Accident waiting to happen.

Could be an excellent, inspired decision. It will only be a disaster if he makes it one. Different responsibilities may bring different attitudes.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 07:48 - Apr 20 with 2674 viewspioneer

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:44 - Apr 19 by SuddenLad

Could be an excellent, inspired decision. It will only be a disaster if he makes it one. Different responsibilities may bring different attitudes.

Could be but I have difficulty thinking of any one who was a bit of a nutter as a player turning into a successful manager...and he is more than a bit of a nutter.
Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:28 - Apr 20 with 2650 viewsdingdangblue

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 07:48 - Apr 20 by pioneer

Could be but I have difficulty thinking of any one who was a bit of a nutter as a player turning into a successful manager...and he is more than a bit of a nutter.

This fella has done ok...

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:51 - Apr 20 with 2639 viewsfinberty

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:28 - Apr 20 by dingdangblue

Is this the only time that Joey Barton has been compared to Zinedine Zidane?
Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 09:46 - Apr 20 with 2604 viewsnordenblue

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:28 - Apr 20 by dingdangblue

Not done bad considering hes inherited one of the best sides on the planet?
Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 12:02 - Apr 20 with 2554 viewsD_Alien

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 08:51 - Apr 20 by finberty

Is this the only time that Joey Barton has been compared to Zinedine Zidane?

Certainly the first time they'll have gone head to head

Joey Barton new Fleetwood boss from June on 00:58 - Apr 21 with 2353 viewsJimmyRustler

He's a prick and this appointment epitomises the 'its who you know not what you know' mentality. Let's face it, the CURRENT squad at Fleetwood (2018 summer additions aside) should be doing miles better than it is.

Sheridan has shown this and it won't take a genius to get this side playing and up at the right end of the table. Barton will be lauded as a lower league managerial genius if he manages to get them into the playoffs and if he doesn't, he will likely be sacked. It's a win win for one of the scummiest human beings to ever play the game so naturally I wish him well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024