Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Oxford away 14:09 - Apr 28 with 26275 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Oxford away on 21:00 - Apr 28 with 3126 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread: Oxford away on 17:21 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Why did bury try today?

I don't think they did......gifted goal.
Match thread: Oxford away on 21:19 - Apr 28 with 3031 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Oxford away on 19:33 - Apr 28 by Thacks_Rabbits

For me it’s a lack of mental strength all round. Hill has become a complete prima dinner who has distanced himself from the fans. Henderson, whilst great is flawed and is beyond any criticism, we waste 100k on a player who is not up to it. Remember our other big signings. Connor - amazing player unlucky to get injured. Platt was a great servant and flounders was a great striker mismanaged by Sutton.

Everything this season, by all concerned, has been made a horses cock of. Awful pr, everything is wrong. We are where we are due to bad decisions, on and off the pitch, I think we are doomed for relegation now.

Think the board know we will get bigger crowds in a league 2 promotion chase than in league 1 struggling. So maybe there is some validity in them wanting us back in l2

That was a decent post until the last bit, TR.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread: Oxford away on 02:38 - Apr 29 with 2727 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Oxford away on 17:14 - Apr 28 by rochdaleriddler

It's the attack that's been wanting, we haven't conceded that many

Its the manager that's been wanting. The sole reason for relegation is Keith Hill and his ego.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 3:26]

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Oxford away on 10:08 - Apr 29 with 2479 viewsJames1980

What are the instructions the players not carrying out Keith talks about in post match interviews

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Oxford away on 10:41 - Apr 29 with 2405 viewsDaleFan7

Match thread: Oxford away on 10:08 - Apr 29 by James1980

What are the instructions the players not carrying out Keith talks about in post match interviews

I don't know but he still persists with the same daft tactics and pretty much same XI and poor subs. It can't bother him that much or else he'd drop them.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:32 - Apr 29 with 2329 viewssweetcorn

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:47 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

I guess you weren't cheering when Inman scored then? With us being down already?

You sir talk the most shite on here, have a bit of fkin reality will you. When inman scored we had a great chance of staying up, so your point is absolutely pointless. I get it, you want to be positive, but i refuse to be positive for positives sake.

We had our own survival in our hands for one game, one fkin game, this team is a shambles and i’ve honestly had enough now, i think we’re down, as i dont see us winning and i dont see northampton beating oldham.

I didnt go yesterday, but camps appears to of cost us and retains my tag of worst player in the squad (particulary back end of the season), when will he be dropped? People talk about thompson being hill’s bumboy, but lets be real, camps has had the most preferential treatment of any in this squad, as no one else would be able to suffer this sort of dip in form and retain a place!

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Oxford away on 12:46 - Apr 29 with 2234 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Oxford away on 10:41 - Apr 29 by DaleFan7

I don't know but he still persists with the same daft tactics and pretty much same XI and poor subs. It can't bother him that much or else he'd drop them.

Exactly, he is ruthless with players he doesn't favour , but his favourites can be dire week in week out. I'm not a Thompson crucifier, but he isn't up to it anymore, and hill seemed to agree yanking him off.rathbone was poor, and has been several times. Camps hasn't progressed for some reason. I could stomach relegation more easily if we hadn't just given up like we did Adter we went in front yesterday

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Oxford away on 13:15 - Apr 29 with 2165 viewsJames1980

Match thread: Oxford away on 10:41 - Apr 29 by DaleFan7

Perhaps if the instructions were carried out we would be waxing lyrical about the fantastic tactics.
I can't Hill coaching not to shoot unless the ball is inches from goal. Players finding themselves with the ball and no support. Making rash and clumsy challenges.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:24 - Apr 29 with 2011 viewstony_roch975

Just watched extended highlights. I know they can be misleading but looks like small margins again, as it has been all season - Andrew misses a sitter at 0-0, Inman is hacked down in the box @ 1-1; Camps, far from being 'awful' as labelled by some on this forum, is instrumental in most of the Dale attacks, both pens were a coming together and neither was 'reckless' and could easily have not been given. Can someone who went comment?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match thread: Oxford away on 16:02 - Apr 29 with 1961 views442Dale

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:24 - Apr 29 by tony_roch975

Just watched extended highlights. I know they can be misleading but looks like small margins again, as it has been all season - Andrew misses a sitter at 0-0, Inman is hacked down in the box @ 1-1; Camps, far from being 'awful' as labelled by some on this forum, is instrumental in most of the Dale attacks, both pens were a coming together and neither was 'reckless' and could easily have not been given. Can someone who went comment?

Andrew should have tried to head the ball down. The Inman challenge was good defending but he should have been more decisive getting his shot off. Camps was poor throughout, though he was involved more in an advanced position, both penalties were naive decision making.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Oxford away on 16:13 - Apr 29 with 1923 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Oxford away on 12:46 - Apr 29 by rochdaleriddler

Exactly, he is ruthless with players he doesn't favour , but his favourites can be dire week in week out. I'm not a Thompson crucifier, but he isn't up to it anymore, and hill seemed to agree yanking him off.rathbone was poor, and has been several times. Camps hasn't progressed for some reason. I could stomach relegation more easily if we hadn't just given up like we did Adter we went in front yesterday

Thompson
Andrew
Camps ( hate to say that)
Kitching
McNulty ( does perform better in a 3 man defence)
Rathbone
Davies
Williams
Brown

Not been good enough get rid or transfer list them.
the manger has been the down fall of this club this season ( I know people won't agree with me , but it's my opinion)
His attitude, his Tactics, his subs, his formations, his negative performances , his transfers, and his not my fault bullshit, has cost us massively.

I also blame the club, as it's been a shambles all season, bad year to be a Dale fan.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 16:14]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Oxford away on 16:18 - Apr 29 with 1909 viewsrochdale_ranger

joe bunny should have never been sold. He wasn’t the best but he improved and worked hard. Why is Done playing at leftback when we don’t have a goal scorer? Because Bunney was sold that’s why. Why is Davies never starting? I’m presuming it’s because he’s fat. Money for old rope. No attacking outlet this season. Teams have come to spotland scored and sat back safe in the knowledge we dont have any real threat to bite back.
Match thread: Oxford away on 16:21 - Apr 29 with 1901 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Oxford away on 16:18 - Apr 29 by rochdale_ranger

joe bunny should have never been sold. He wasn’t the best but he improved and worked hard. Why is Done playing at leftback when we don’t have a goal scorer? Because Bunney was sold that’s why. Why is Davies never starting? I’m presuming it’s because he’s fat. Money for old rope. No attacking outlet this season. Teams have come to spotland scored and sat back safe in the knowledge we dont have any real threat to bite back.

don't agree with that Joe Bunny should of been sold, but again we brought a left back in and only played him once or twice, we needed a steady left back, especially when Hendo got sent off, Done could of taken his position for 3 games

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Oxford away on 19:06 - Apr 29 with 1784 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:24 - Apr 29 by tony_roch975

Inman wasn't hacked down; we had a better view of it than the camera angle gives and it was good defending that put him off his shot.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 19:08]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024