Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Oxford away 14:09 - Apr 28 with 26274 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:56 - Apr 28 with 3213 viewsrochdale_ranger

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:47 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

I guess you weren't cheering when Inman scored then? With us being down already?

I’m not really into personal feuds or bickering matches on here but you have pulled quotes of mine from other threads and totally misconstrued them and told me not to bother coming to games or renewing my season ticket. I’ve been every home game and over half of away games. Of course I was cheering I just find it rich from someone who wasn’t even there. People should be allowed to criticise the team without being castigated off the likes of you.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:02 - Apr 28 with 3162 viewsMoonyDale

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:47 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

I guess you weren't cheering when Inman scored then? With us being down already?

You would make a good politician...Not answering a question unless it's with another question..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:02 - Apr 28 with 3153 viewsdingdangblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:56 - Apr 28 by rochdale_ranger

I’m not really into personal feuds or bickering matches on here but you have pulled quotes of mine from other threads and totally misconstrued them and told me not to bother coming to games or renewing my season ticket. I’ve been every home game and over half of away games. Of course I was cheering I just find it rich from someone who wasn’t even there. People should be allowed to criticise the team without being castigated off the likes of you.

What the fcuk has being there got to do with anything? I can't get to away games very much any more due to family circumstances - fair play to you for going so much. I just support in a different way - like staying positive and not turning on the team when things don't go our way. We might beat Charlton next Saturday and stay up. Let's hope so eh!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 20:24]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Oxford away on 18:06 - Apr 28 with 3111 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Oxford away on 17:21 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Why did bury try today?

Bury already knew their fate weeks ago, so can play without pressure. Northampton had it snatched from them today, they will be gutted

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:06 - Apr 28 with 3106 viewsDaleFan7

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:02 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

What the fcuk has being there got to do with anything? I can't get to away games very much any more due to family circumstances - fair play to you for going so much. I just support in a different way - like staying positive and not turning on the team when things don't go our way. We might beat Charlton next Saturday and stay up. Let's hope so eh!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 20:24]

How many people have turned on the team? People vent frustrations on here. It's been a year littered with mistakes by players, the manager and the club. The one constant is that the team (despite what Hill says) has been well supported by the fans all season. You wouldn't get that at most clubs having the year we have.

Are we down? No. Do I think we'll go down? Yes. I still be there supporting the team.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:11 - Apr 28 with 3043 viewsrochdaleriddler

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Wtf? Might as well not fcking bother going next Saturday then! We can win , draw or lose any game - it's football.

So no you didn't go, I did we were awful, of course we could win next week, what a silly comment, get back in your armchair

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:17 - Apr 28 with 2980 viewsdingdangblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:11 - Apr 28 by rochdaleriddler

So no you didn't go, I did we were awful, of course we could win next week, what a silly comment, get back in your armchair

Yeah I've been to games we were awful too. I got over it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:19 - Apr 28 with 2961 views442Dale

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:06 - Apr 28 by DaleFan7

How many people have turned on the team? People vent frustrations on here. It's been a year littered with mistakes by players, the manager and the club. The one constant is that the team (despite what Hill says) has been well supported by the fans all season. You wouldn't get that at most clubs having the year we have.

Are we down? No. Do I think we'll go down? Yes. I still be there supporting the team.

Good post.

The supporters have been great this season, would go as far to say they’ve been as good as I’ve known throughout a campaign that has been a very difficult one to watch play out. Even on here that’s been the case in the main, bar the odd extreme view which is quickly ignored due to levels of abuse/personal attacks.

Hill can say what he wants, but he knows he and his team have been backed very well and that those supporters who have concerns are totally justified to do so. He may not like the problems being recognised and addressed by fans, but he knows that some make good points and are right.

In fact, whatever is said in public about this season, be in no doubt: he knows.

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:25 - Apr 28 with 2916 views442Dale

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:11 - Apr 28 by rochdaleriddler

Can we please try and stop with the personal stuff? It’s deflecting from what could be a good discussion around where we are.

Wholeheartedly agree that today was poor, that attending and coming back will rank as one of the lowest points in our time as Dale fans (well it does for me because for all the bad times in the past, never have I felt like now when the predicament we are in has been totally avoidable ), but the end game is we are where we are and we all want to stay up.

It’s not a case of people being positive or negative now, it’s a time for realism and a bit of hope.

Match thread: Oxford away on 18:30 - Apr 28 with 2867 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread: Oxford away on 16:47 - Apr 28 by ChaffRAFC

Camps both times.

To do it once and get carded is bad enough........but to wait a few minutes and do it again is thicko stuff at best!

Too cool by half.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:32 - Apr 28 with 2855 viewsrochdaleriddler

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:17 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Yeah I've been to games we were awful too. I got over it.

Good for you, after spending 5 hours getting there, and spending over £70 today , to watch such an abject display really grates. Of course I'll get over it, in a day or so. And I'll be there on Saturday , as we are all positive pete's on here, I'll say I can't wait to visit forest green, and Stevenage . New grounds for me to visit

Match thread: Oxford away on 18:32 - Apr 28 with 2854 viewsBlueDales

Look at it this way. We have a cup final next Saturday to save ourselves.

For one off, big matches, this squad can do it. We did against Tottenham at home. The Charlton game is now just as big, if not bigger, than that one.

We know that we can win it, and we have no way of being so sure that Oldham will beat Northampton.

We can do this.

Up the Dale!
Match thread: Oxford away on 18:36 - Apr 28 with 2814 viewsoff2div1

lets hope for defeats for Walsall & Wimbledon mid week
Match thread: Oxford away on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 2799 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Oxford away on 18:32 - Apr 28 by BlueDales

Look at it this way. We have a cup final next Saturday to save ourselves.

For one off, big matches, this squad can do it. We did against Tottenham at home. The Charlton game is now just as big, if not bigger, than that one.

We know that we can win it, and we have no way of being so sure that Oldham will beat Northampton.

We can do this.

Up the Dale!

For me the cup final was today, Yes we can still do it but we may win next week and still go down, it's going to be tense, and the pressure will be on

Match thread: Oxford away on 18:41 - Apr 28 with 2754 viewssince58

Match thread: Oxford away on 17:14 - Apr 28 by rochdaleriddler

It's the attack that's been wanting, we haven't conceded that many

Its not just the attack that's been found wanting its midfield and the defence.
clearly the recruitment this season has been nowhere good enough.
hence that is why we are in the position we are in.
Match thread: Oxford away on 19:33 - Apr 28 with 2531 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match thread: Oxford away on 18:41 - Apr 28 by since58

Its not just the attack that's been found wanting its midfield and the defence.
clearly the recruitment this season has been nowhere good enough.
hence that is why we are in the position we are in.

For me it’s a lack of mental strength all round. Hill has become a complete prima dinner who has distanced himself from the fans. Henderson, whilst great is flawed and is beyond any criticism, we waste 100k on a player who is not up to it. Remember our other big signings. Connor - amazing player unlucky to get injured. Platt was a great servant and flounders was a great striker mismanaged by Sutton.

Everything this season, by all concerned, has been made a horses cock of. Awful pr, everything is wrong. We are where we are due to bad decisions, on and off the pitch, I think we are doomed for relegation now.

Think the board know we will get bigger crowds in a league 2 promotion chase than in league 1 struggling. So maybe there is some validity in them wanting us back in l2

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Match thread: Oxford away on 19:38 - Apr 28 with 2501 views442Dale

Match thread: Oxford away on 19:33 - Apr 28 by Thacks_Rabbits

For me it’s a lack of mental strength all round. Hill has become a complete prima dinner who has distanced himself from the fans. Henderson, whilst great is flawed and is beyond any criticism, we waste 100k on a player who is not up to it. Remember our other big signings. Connor - amazing player unlucky to get injured. Platt was a great servant and flounders was a great striker mismanaged by Sutton.

Everything this season, by all concerned, has been made a horses cock of. Awful pr, everything is wrong. We are where we are due to bad decisions, on and off the pitch, I think we are doomed for relegation now.

Think the board know we will get bigger crowds in a league 2 promotion chase than in league 1 struggling. So maybe there is some validity in them wanting us back in l2

We won’t get bigger crowds losing the away followings.

Match thread: Oxford away on 19:38 - Apr 28 with 2501 viewsrichfoad32

Who says we will be in a League Two promotion chase? I certainly wouldn't bet on it.
Match thread: Oxford away on 19:41 - Apr 28 with 2483 viewssince58

We will need the playing staff to be in a lge 2 promotion chase ,
because this lot aint nowhere near good enough even for lge 2.
Match thread: Oxford away on 19:55 - Apr 28 with 2405 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Oxford away on 19:38 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

We won’t get bigger crowds losing the away followings.

I've heard forest green fetch well over 100!

Match thread: Oxford away on 19:56 - Apr 28 with 2394 viewsRAFC_1990

All this the board want us in L2 stuff really does my head in! It makes absolutely no financial sense to be in L2, Our home crowds would only be marginally better in a L2 promotion push (Which we have no divine right to be involved in anyway) but the away followings would be massively down, and I mean massively. Just look at the clubs in L2. Plus the League pay outs are much more for L1 and we wont be spending much less on wages anyway.

Everyone at Rochdale wants L1 survival, however we have been so mentally weak its unlikely we will achieve this now.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Match thread: Oxford away on 20:02 - Apr 28 with 2361 viewsscarrow

If the worst happens next Saturday then I think they'll be 2 main reasons.

1. Poor recruitment, Brown, Williams simply not good enough. Inman has been ok in patches but the squad has been noticeably weaker.

2. Losing heads in key moments - lillis last week, done v pompey, camps today. 21st going into the last game has been self inflicted

Poll: Final position

Match thread: Oxford away on 20:13 - Apr 28 with 2311 viewsDaleFan7

Match thread: Oxford away on 19:38 - Apr 28 by richfoad32

Who says we will be in a League Two promotion chase? I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

I wouldn't either. This team isn't capable of scoring goals outside of Henderson so unless we stumble across a half decent striker and a midfielder who can chip in then I think it's mid table at best.
Match thread: Oxford away on 20:34 - Apr 28 with 2214 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Oxford away on 18:37 - Apr 28 by rochdaleriddler

For me the cup final was today, Yes we can still do it but we may win next week and still go down, it's going to be tense, and the pressure will be on

Who knows - football is a funny game. We could have won today and gone down next week with a loss. We could draw next week and stay up! Oldham will be feeling the pressure too - especially if they go behind or we go infront. Up the Dale.

Match thread: Oxford away on 20:55 - Apr 28 with 2130 views442Dale

Match thread: Oxford away on 20:34 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Who knows - football is a funny game. We could have won today and gone down next week with a loss. We could draw next week and stay up! Oldham will be feeling the pressure too - especially if they go behind or we go infront. Up the Dale.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024