Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City Tonight 11:38 - Jan 8 with 24974 viewsaleanddale

In what is a welcome distraction from woeful league form! tonight we host the City Kids.

Just what side Hilly will put out is anybodys guess I just hope we are on it for 90 minutes and give a proper account of ourselves.

Should be some floating interest and good to see all 4 sides of the ground open for this one.

Win tonight and then spank Posh 4-0 and we will be back on track
City Tonight on 12:14 - Jan 10 with 1243 viewsJames1980

City Tonight on 11:53 - Jan 10 by DaleiLama

In my opinion, Adshead didn't have a great game and is probably too young to be a leader, despite having the composure of some players 5 years his senior.

I also have some sympathy with Doney. Hilly almost walked on the pitch and cuffed him round the ear at one point - he screamed at him from the sideline to get further up field and deliberately take up offside positions (to presumably stretch City) and they all but had a barney over it. He was playing to orders. He also looked like he should have done better with the really good chance he had.

Cheers DL there are somethings one misses from watching online. I was hoping after the calamitous episode that lead to City's first, someone would have given Norman a few words of encouragement, arm round his shoulder, bit of troop rallying, that didn't appear to happen.
Interesting what you said about Done and Hill, could it be KH still sees Done as the player he was a few years ago.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

City Tonight on 02:20 - Jan 13 with 1039 viewsDiddyDave

Just seen the highlights on Youtube. Another game Dale threw away judging from the two minutes odd I saw,obviously the goalkeeping howler the catalyst. It would appear we`re crying out for a Jonah/Roy Keane type of leader who the young lads look up to,but also kicks backsides when he has to. During this recent bad spell,from the highlights I`ve seen,as soon as we concede,the heads go down and I don`t know,but somebody will tell me,is there no one out there who can encourage,cajole,whatever you wanna call it? Players like Hendo,Done,MJ Williams,Rafferty should clap hands,say"C`mon on lads",or could it be that everybody`s shit scared of voicing themselves out on the park? If so,I think we all know why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024