Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't log off yet..... 21:22 - Jan 31 with 9514 viewsSuddenLad

Ć¢ā‚¬Å“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooledĆ¢ā‚¬Ā

Don't log off yet..... on 22:11 - Jan 31 with 2534 viewssweetcorn

Don't log off yet..... on 22:10 - Jan 31 by dawlishdale

So; that'll be Bunney as reserve Goalkeeper, Clough at Left Back...just need to sign an attacking player like Gilks next.

Good joke thatā€™s not been said after every signing weā€™ve made that..

Said no one ever. Log off

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Don't log off yet..... on 22:12 - Jan 31 with 2507 viewsrochdaleriddler

Don't log off yet..... on 22:11 - Jan 31 by sweetcorn

Good joke thatā€™s not been said after every signing weā€™ve made that..

Said no one ever. Log off

You should , forever

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Don't log off yet..... on 22:14 - Jan 31 with 2471 viewssweetcorn

Don't log off yet..... on 22:11 - Jan 31 by rochdaleriddler

*dispel , my you have a deep love for Hill

I would reply with something, but iā€™m worried youā€™ll start calling me an arsewipe and then cry the victim next week on an unrelated thread..

Don't log off yet..... on 22:16 - Jan 31 with 2384 viewssweetcorn

Don't log off yet..... on 22:12 - Jan 31 by rochdaleriddler

You should , forever

You should, forever*

Thereā€™s no space before a comma pal.

Don't log off yet..... on 22:19 - Jan 31 with 2325 viewsrochdaleriddler

Don't log off yet..... on 22:16 - Jan 31 by sweetcorn

You should, forever*

Thereā€™s no space before a comma pal.

There wasnā€™t

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Don't log off yet..... on 22:20 - Jan 31 with 2307 viewsShun

Don't log off yet..... on 22:11 - Jan 31 by rochdaleriddler

*dispel , my you have a deep love for Hill

Itā€™s got nothing to do with loving Hill. Itā€™s a good point raised by Brierls and sweetcorn - if you were at a workplace where the atmosphere was toxic and the boss was a bully would you want to go back when you had other jobs at bigger companies to choose from? Of course not.
Don't log off yet..... on 22:22 - Jan 31 with 2246 viewssweetcorn

Don't log off yet..... on 22:20 - Jan 31 by Shun

Itā€™s got nothing to do with loving Hill. Itā€™s a good point raised by Brierls and sweetcorn - if you were at a workplace where the atmosphere was toxic and the boss was a bully would you want to go back when you had other jobs at bigger companies to choose from? Of course not.

Heā€™s probably been on the ginā€™s again, bless him.

Angry drunk and plays the victim sober.

Don't log off yet.....ns on 22:25 - Jan 31 with 2164 viewsrochdaleriddler

Don't log off yet..... on 22:20 - Jan 31 by Shun

You asked me a question and answered it yourself. There is a cabal if people on here that love to back each other up with their pro board / manager stance. Probably many are the same person . V sad

Login to get fewer ads

Don't log off yet..... on 22:25 - Jan 31 with 2160 viewsjonahwhereru

If he is fit now Clough is a good signing. Make me wonder about the Pyke signing though. Would have preferred saving that wage and throwing more money at the recruitment of a left back.
Although the final two days of the window are chaotic and maybe Clough did not look likley until late on. Starting to loose the plot around the rules on loan signings and the number you can have in the match day squad.

We needed this signing otherwise the last few days activity would have been very underwhelming.
Don't log off yet.....ns on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 2102 viewssweetcorn

Don't log off yet.....ns on 22:25 - Jan 31 by rochdaleriddler

You asked me a question and answered it yourself. There is a cabal if people on here that love to back each other up with their pro board / manager stance. Probably many are the same person . V sad

Brb, just logging onto my other account to support my opinion..

Don't log off yet..... on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 2093 viewsrochdaleriddler

Don't log off yet..... on 22:22 - Jan 31 by sweetcorn

Heā€™s probably been on the ginā€™s again, bless him.

Angry drunk and plays the victim sober.

No drink here nobber

Don't log off yet..... on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 2005 viewsBrierls

Don't log off yet..... on 22:19 - Jan 31 by rochdaleriddler

There wasnā€™t

There was , and still is.

Is that you, Brookers81?
Don't log off yet..... on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 2003 viewsJames1980

Don't log off yet..... on 22:28 - Jan 31 by rochdaleriddler

No drink here nobber

Considering the financial limitations, I think some good business has taken place. I guess the one bit of business you were really hoping for has not happened.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Don't log off yet..... on 22:33 - Jan 31 with 1970 views100569

Forget Gilks he has gone to Lincoln on a free
Don't log off yet..... on 22:34 - Jan 31 with 1930 viewsleedsdale

Gilks has signed for Lincoln
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 22:35]
Don't log off yet..... on 22:35 - Jan 31 with 1911 viewsrafc1977

Don't log off yet..... on 22:33 - Jan 31 by 100569

Forget Gilks he has gone to Lincoln on a free

That just leaves Collis as back up to Lillis then! Can keeper's be brought in on emergency loan I wonder?
Don't log off yet..... on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 1834 viewsSuddenLad

No drink here nobber

Just the mandatory insult......

Ć¢ā‚¬Å“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooledĆ¢ā‚¬Ā

Don't log off yet.....ns on 22:38 - Jan 31 with 1824 viewsMolly

I'm not trying to score points or argue, but do you not think that if people have similar views and beliefs then they will tend to agree with each other? On this board the logical thing to do is to give a post an up vote. To someone who has different views I can understand that they might feel in a minority.
However, I am genuinely finding it difficult to understand why this seems to upset you. I don't think that people "love to back each other up" to annoy others. As I said before people with similar views will agree.
Don't log off yet..... on 22:38 - Jan 31 with 1809 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Don't log off yet..... on 22:37 - Jan 31 by SuddenLad

Just the mandatory insult......

Neil dunsford may be available Ć°Åøā€˜Ā

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Don't log off yet.....ns on 22:42 - Jan 31 with 1711 viewsBrierls

Thereā€™s no such thing. Some people back Hill, some donā€™t, and others are undecided or not bothered either way.

There has been loads of stuff posted on here about issues behind the scenes; Hill being a bully, mismanagement of players, nobody liking him etc. Itā€™s hearsay but it didnā€™t stop people jumping on the bandwagon and believing it and using it as part of their argument that Hill should go.

Two players returning, who played and left under Hillā€™s management, is more of an indication of the feelings amongst players than any crock of unrest that is peddled on a messageboard.
Don't log off yet..... on 22:49 - Jan 31 with 1637 viewsMolly

Don't log off yet..... on 22:35 - Jan 31 by rafc1977

That just leaves Collis as back up to Lillis then! Can keeper's be brought in on emergency loan I wonder?

Conrad Logan?
Don't log off yet.....ns on 22:54 - Jan 31 with 1582 viewsDaleiLama

Don't log off yet.....ns on 22:38 - Jan 31 by Molly

I'm not trying to score points or argue, but do you not think that if people have similar views and beliefs then they will tend to agree with each other? On this board the logical thing to do is to give a post an up vote. To someone who has different views I can understand that they might feel in a minority.
However, I am genuinely finding it difficult to understand why this seems to upset you. I don't think that people "love to back each other up" to annoy others. As I said before people with similar views will agree.

We have about 2000 ST holders. Some back Hill no matter what, some want him out no matter what and most lie somewhere in between. It really can't be a shock to anyone that most of those views are expressed on here regularly and as you say, there are several people who share similar views. Well, it shouldn't be a shock. It certainly isn't a clique, a cabal, a hive or any other collective, conspiratorial noun "anyone" could think of. Any opinion expressed will be agreed with and disagreed with. I also find it difficult to see why this would upset anyone. I also agree with your post so I voted it up.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 22:56]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Don't log off yet..... on 23:02 - Jan 31 with 1518 viewsMolly

Not surprisingly I have performed an identical action.
Don't log off yet..... on 00:23 - Feb 1 with 1352 viewskel

No drink here nobber

Abusing people again I see.

Any update on providing those posts where I apparently abused you that I requested the other day after accusing me of the very same?

#gin
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 0:24]
Don't log off yet..... on 09:33 - Feb 1 with 959 viewselectricblue

Is jake Kean still available!!!!!
Maybe only hills other option..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024