Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clough Starts 14:06 - Feb 9 with 12430 viewsdale1968

Lonergan
Maclaughlin
Mcnulty
Delaney
EEL
Dooley
Camps
Clough
Hamilton
Hendo
Andrews
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 14:09]

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Clough Starts on 16:41 - Feb 9 with 2484 viewsNigeriamark

Clough Starts on 16:35 - Feb 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Plan B might be to play all our matches Away from home......we have n't had a decent game here for months.

Your not wrong, we are a top 10 team away from home and bottom 3 team at home. Finally had a good chance but their keeper made a good save from Hendo

Plan B is Bunney on for Big Jim.
Clough Starts on 16:45 - Feb 9 with 2433 viewsNigeriamark

Clough Starts on 16:41 - Feb 9 by Nigeriamark

Your not wrong, we are a top 10 team away from home and bottom 3 team at home. Finally had a good chance but their keeper made a good save from Hendo

Plan B is Bunney on for Big Jim.

And Done on for McLaughlin
Clough Starts on 16:48 - Feb 9 with 2409 viewssince58

Clough Starts on 16:34 - Feb 9 by CarbonDale

The 2018 version of this team would fall to pieces of faeces after falling behind. Be interesting to see how this team reacts.

sounds like were playing faeces at home again.
Clough Starts on 16:49 - Feb 9 with 2392 viewsNigeriamark

Clough Starts on 16:45 - Feb 9 by Nigeriamark

And Done on for McLaughlin

Brilliant save from Lonergan from their right winger who is probably the MOM. Ran past Bunney as if he wasn’t their, beat a couple more & looked to have slotted it home, but a great save from Lonergan keeps it at 1-0
Clough Starts on 16:51 - Feb 9 with 2370 viewsSandymandy

The same old garbage, we are awful. Keith hill is still the man for the job though I'm sure
Clough Starts on 17:00 - Feb 9 with 2250 viewsShun

Fvcking hell did people from Coventry just sing about somewhere else being a sh1thole?
Clough Starts on 17:03 - Feb 9 with 2223 viewsNigeriamark

Clough Starts on 16:51 - Feb 9 by Sandymandy

The same old garbage, we are awful. Keith hill is still the man for the job though I'm sure

Finished 1-0 to Coventry in what was a comfortable if unspectacular performance. They never looked like losing & it looked to me that KH was always playing to not lose up to when they scored. Reminiscent of our home form last year. I think the Wimbledon game is coming at a good time. Chance to play one of the few teams at home who are worse than us, but we really have to be at them from the off

I have been a fan of Calvin at times but I think time for a rest now. Very poor, as were the substitutions ( Inman had a good initial few minutes but then not much). Hilly also needs to think about the LB position now. We were ripped apart for pace down that side today albeit by a very skilful player. Not Bunney’s biggest fan but perhaps give him a couple of games there because Delaney isn’t the answer

Huge game Tuesday
Clough Starts on 17:10 - Feb 9 with 2166 viewsDaleFan7

Very poor game, wouldn’t have scored if we’d have played for a fortnight. Bringing Inman on was a mistake, we’re fighting for points and he’s the softest player I’ve ever seen in a Rochdale shirt. Then when all you can do is bring 2 LBs on when you’re losing it’s a poor do.

Why do we have Bunney and Done on the bench over Holden when we play them both in the same position? Although Done player at RB today.

Hoped for a good reaction to the Walsall win and the only player who could come off the pitch with any credit today was the keeper and he wasn’t even there. Rest of them weren’t good enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Clough Starts on 17:25 - Feb 9 with 2047 views442Dale

Do not confuse this post as a reaction to a 1-0 defeat at home. It’s an accumulation of so many factors over a sustained period of time.
I don’t get it. What’s our way of playing? Do we look to get the ball wide and crosses in? Do we look to play through teams? Do we look to break with pace? Whatever it is it certainly isn’t apparent, it is very easy to play against and very difficult to watch.
We have (again) a bloated squad full of players who offer no discernible difference to each other, many of whom sit in the stand when they could be on the bench and nobody would notice. For a club who, along with the fans, boast about competing with our budget while others spend so much more, it’s hard to fathom how that’s possible when there’s probably at least 10k a week in wages not impacting the team.
We’ve collected loanees when the manager said it isn’t a positive if they’re not involved, so in the current situation those that aren’t simply join the raft of individuals who don’t contribute. There’s no identity to the team or seemingly the direction of the club, if there was we wouldn’t be witnessing this unfold over so many months and a game like today. It’s demoralising and depressing, so yeah I’m tired of myself, but I’m tired of not recognising what we are about as a team and a club.

The game of football has gone but I never felt Dale would go the same way, however we’re on the edge of falling into the same abyss.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Clough Starts on 17:33 - Feb 9 with 1994 views1907

That was comfortably one of the worst games of football I’ve ever witnesed
Clough Starts on 17:34 - Feb 9 with 1982 viewsSandymandy

Clough Starts on 17:10 - Feb 9 by DaleFan7

Very poor game, wouldn’t have scored if we’d have played for a fortnight. Bringing Inman on was a mistake, we’re fighting for points and he’s the softest player I’ve ever seen in a Rochdale shirt. Then when all you can do is bring 2 LBs on when you’re losing it’s a poor do.

Why do we have Bunney and Done on the bench over Holden when we play them both in the same position? Although Done player at RB today.

Hoped for a good reaction to the Walsall win and the only player who could come off the pitch with any credit today was the keeper and he wasn’t even there. Rest of them weren’t good enough.

Because we one of our loanees had to miss out, today it was Holden bizarrely, the only player who has put in a decent ball all season
Clough Starts on 17:48 - Feb 9 with 1877 viewsJimmyRustler

Delaney's performance at Walsall is irrelevant - Bunney was signed as a LB and the fact that he didn't start there is a joke.

We have no discernible goal threat other than Hendo. I'm sick to death of hearing that players look sharp - if there's no end product then I honestly don't give a fvck.

Defensively we look better but we are still toothless up front and it's embarrassing. Coventry are a poor team on abysmal overall form with a disastrous away record. And we lost. Comfortably.

Shyt
Clough Starts on 17:48 - Feb 9 with 1875 viewsToffeemanc

Clough Starts on 17:34 - Feb 9 by Sandymandy

Because we one of our loanees had to miss out, today it was Holden bizarrely, the only player who has put in a decent ball all season

Based on that performance Clough is the one who should have been left in the stands.

We will be relegated this season as we can't score goals and there genuinely aren't 4 teams in this division who are worse than us.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Clough Starts on 17:54 - Feb 9 with 1808 views442Dale

Clough Starts on 17:48 - Feb 9 by Toffeemanc

Based on that performance Clough is the one who should have been left in the stands.

We will be relegated this season as we can't score goals and there genuinely aren't 4 teams in this division who are worse than us.

There better not be any mention of Clough not being fit enough, as the reason we brought him back was because he apparently is now and ready to contribute.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Clough Starts on 17:56 - Feb 9 with 1796 viewsD_Alien

Clough Starts on 17:33 - Feb 9 by 1907

That was comfortably one of the worst games of football I’ve ever witnesed

Oh i dunno, Coventry looked half decent and had a plan which they executed well

We didn't > see 442's post

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Clough Starts on 17:57 - Feb 9 with 1782 viewsJames1980

Hill stopping our keeper going up for the corner in the dying embers didn't go down at all well. Has he had a bad experience of that not working to plan in the past.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Clough Starts on 18:03 - Feb 9 with 1736 viewsTVOS1907

Clough Starts on 17:03 - Feb 9 by Nigeriamark

Finished 1-0 to Coventry in what was a comfortable if unspectacular performance. They never looked like losing & it looked to me that KH was always playing to not lose up to when they scored. Reminiscent of our home form last year. I think the Wimbledon game is coming at a good time. Chance to play one of the few teams at home who are worse than us, but we really have to be at them from the off

I have been a fan of Calvin at times but I think time for a rest now. Very poor, as were the substitutions ( Inman had a good initial few minutes but then not much). Hilly also needs to think about the LB position now. We were ripped apart for pace down that side today albeit by a very skilful player. Not Bunney’s biggest fan but perhaps give him a couple of games there because Delaney isn’t the answer

Huge game Tuesday

It's a week on Tuesday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Clough Starts on 18:06 - Feb 9 with 1696 viewssince58

Clough Starts on 17:57 - Feb 9 by James1980

Hill stopping our keeper going up for the corner in the dying embers didn't go down at all well. Has he had a bad experience of that not working to plan in the past.

Hilly was worried in case he scored more goals than Calvin.
Clough Starts on 18:06 - Feb 9 with 1692 viewsD_Alien

Clough Starts on 18:03 - Feb 9 by TVOS1907

It's a week on Tuesday.

Thank fook... barely enough time to gather what remaining enthusiasm was drained away today

Clough Starts on 18:09 - Feb 9 with 1667 viewsD_Alien

Clough Starts on 18:06 - Feb 9 by since58

Lonergan already has a goal to his credit...

I like Dooley but even if Lonergan had taken a ladder upfield with him he'd have struggled to get on the end of the hopeless floaters that their keeper safely snaffled every single fookin time

Clough Starts on 18:14 - Feb 9 with 1618 viewsJames1980

Clough Starts on 18:06 - Feb 9 by since58

Memory serves me correctly he rarely or even never lets the keeper go up for corners at the end of a match. I suppose he sees it as too much of a gamble.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Clough Starts on 18:16 - Feb 9 with 1598 viewsToffeemanc

Clough Starts on 18:14 - Feb 9 by James1980

Memory serves me correctly he rarely or even never lets the keeper go up for corners at the end of a match. I suppose he sees it as too much of a gamble.

It's all down to Hills allergy to having players in the box to get on the end of things

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Clough Starts on 18:17 - Feb 9 with 1597 viewssince58

Clough Starts on 18:09 - Feb 9 by D_Alien

I like Dooley but even if Lonergan had taken a ladder upfield with him he'd have struggled to get on the end of the hopeless floaters that their keeper safely snaffled every single fookin time

that tells you everything then.
Clough Starts on 18:17 - Feb 9 with 1585 viewsShun

Clough Starts on 18:09 - Feb 9 by D_Alien

Agree. I think Dooley played ok today but all his corners were some of the worst I’ve seen for ages. I’d definitely be bringing back Holden next game.
Clough Starts on 18:21 - Feb 9 with 1566 viewssince58

Clough Starts on 18:14 - Feb 9 by James1980

James your in it to win it .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024