Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 2019/20 10:14 - Mar 30 with 25886 viewsdalebolt

Just received a renewal through the post. Season ticket prices for next season start at £150 in the Sandy £200 Pearl Street and £250 main stand, if bought before 1st July. Regardless of what division we are in next season still good value
Season tickets 2019/20 on 08:35 - Apr 2 with 5909 viewsColDale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:30 - Apr 1 by 442Dale

It’s disappointing for the Trust that the situation is as it is.

Many fans will be disappointed in the Trust if their response doesn’t cover all the circumstances in full with their own disappointment reflected accordingly. There is an agreed process to follow, it’s mentioned in the link below and in the MOU:

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/01/mou-signed-between-trust-and-club/

Where things have not gone as the Trust expects it needs expressing explicitly via their organisation’s website, with as much information as possible provided for their members/supporters.

Have requested a meeting for later in the week, and will stick a full response on the Trust site to the concerns that have been raised.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:58 - Apr 2 with 5743 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 08:35 - Apr 2 by ColDale

Have requested a meeting for later in the week, and will stick a full response on the Trust site to the concerns that have been raised.

Thank you.

Hopefully the word “Sunderland” will be up on the fixture board by then too. It still wasn’t at 8am this morning.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season tickets 2019/20 on 21:49 - Apr 4 with 5409 viewsjudd

Season tickets 2019/20 on 08:35 - Apr 2 by ColDale

Any idea when this might happen please Col?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 22:53 - Apr 4 with 5343 viewsjudd

Season tickets 2019/20 on 21:49 - Apr 4 by judd

Any idea when this might happen please Col?

Does this cover it?

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/04/april-minutes/

Season tickets 2019/20 on 22:58 - Apr 4 with 5334 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 22:53 - Apr 4 by judd

Does this cover it?

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/04/april-minutes/

That’s their own meeting last night, this was the plan for today:

Season tickets 2019/20 on 22:59 - Apr 4 with 5328 viewsjudd

Season tickets 2019/20 on 22:58 - Apr 4 by 442Dale

That’s their own meeting last night, this was the plan for today:

Thanks.

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:30 - Apr 5 with 5047 viewsDale_Trust

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/04/meeting-with-the-club-season-tickets/
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:39 - Apr 5 with 5034 viewsjudd

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:30 - Apr 5 by Dale_Trust

Now that is a first class example of the Trust representing the fan base, it really is.

Thank you to all involved. Let's hope you generate the timely responses that your diligent representation deserves.

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:52 - Apr 5 with 5016 viewskel

Well done to the trust for the way they’ve handled this and from a personal point of view I’m really happy that the particular issue I have was raised.

I’ve not been a trust member since I left the trust board but I’ll be signing up next season in appreciation of the often overlooked work the trust board do. You’ll never please everyone but that article is an indication of the efforts they make.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:30 - Apr 5 with 4961 viewsNewbury_Dale

Under these new terms; if we play Sunderland at home next year [could happen i suppose], how much would it cost to stand on the Sandy Lane if I turned up on the day ?
Season tickets 2019/20 on 15:00 - Apr 5 with 4927 viewsD_Alien

I'd like to add my appreciation of the thoroughness with which the Trust has taken up these issues with the club. Let's hope there won't be a need to have another reminder to the club of the MOU they signed up to

In terms of utilising sections UV for small away followings, it seems this was indeed part of the planning. Should we find ourselves playing in L2 next season, i'd expect there to be a few more followings below the threshold for closing Willbutts; plus, the suggested savings of £3k per game would be needed more so the threshold might well become something of a norm except for perhaps half a dozen fixtures. Perhaps an additional point is whether that threshold would still apply should Dale be involved in a game of major significance in terms of final league position but of not much significance to the away team. That's something that should be taken into consideration when it comes to accommodating what is, after all, Home support
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 15:07]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season tickets 2019/20 on 15:40 - Apr 5 with 4858 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:39 - Apr 5 by judd

Now that is a first class example of the Trust representing the fan base, it really is.

Thank you to all involved. Let's hope you generate the timely responses that your diligent representation deserves.

Would like to echo that.

Much appreciated as I’m sure it will be by the club too.

Season tickets 2019/20 on 20:17 - Apr 5 with 4664 viewsDaleiLama

Superb. Not sure how any of that could have been done better by the Trust.

I'm not sure the same can be said from the club pov, but the willingness to listen and respond is very welcome.

Maybe the opportunity to consult with the Trust and "get it right first time" will be taken up in future. Got to be a more efficient way of operating.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 4617 viewspioneer

Season tickets 2019/20 on 20:17 - Apr 5 by DaleiLama

Superb. Not sure how any of that could have been done better by the Trust.

I'm not sure the same can be said from the club pov, but the willingness to listen and respond is very welcome.

Maybe the opportunity to consult with the Trust and "get it right first time" will be taken up in future. Got to be a more efficient way of operating.

There is an underlying tone in the club responses of “if only small numbers are expected to be affected we dont give a sh**”

That a very poor (and dangerous) attitude for a club to have.

I dont expect too many changes to the decisions, the usual consultation means we aretelling you what we are doing (or have already done). Thats a reflection of the board, not the trust, but it does appear the word trust needs to be reflected in both sides of the relationship with the club.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 21:45 - Apr 5 with 4586 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 21:26 - Apr 5 by pioneer

There is an underlying tone in the club responses of “if only small numbers are expected to be affected we dont give a sh**”

That a very poor (and dangerous) attitude for a club to have.

I dont expect too many changes to the decisions, the usual consultation means we aretelling you what we are doing (or have already done). Thats a reflection of the board, not the trust, but it does appear the word trust needs to be reflected in both sides of the relationship with the club.

A line has been drawn in the sand.

There is a requirement for accountability and transparency. At no stage are excuses acceptable now. Let’s hope that this is reflected in a positive manner going forward, because we all know where we stand now.

Season tickets 2019/20 on 23:32 - Apr 5 with 4470 viewsDaley_Lama

Thank you Trust & RAFC representatives for holding the meeting

Thank you massively Trust for the detailed minutes.

The kids season ticket one is the one I personally most hope the club change policy, I had plans to get 4 this season - all kids who I have been bringing to various games this season.

Poll: DF in or out

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:45 - Apr 7 with 4157 viewsSandyman

It will be interesting to see what admission prices are offered for any future cup games we have at home that will not be included in the season ticket. Vastly inflated pay on the gate prices will discourage season ticket holders from going to cup games as well as walk up fans. The club has reduced prices for less attractive cup games in the past (in agreement with the opposition). Unless we get another game of the Spurs / Leeds calibre, this will need to continue.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 08:04 - Apr 24 with 3239 viewsjudd

Any updates available?

Apologies if they're posted elsewhere.

Season tickets 2019/20 on 18:38 - Apr 24 with 3004 views442Dale

Presumably, as it’s been almost three weeks since the meeting and with Season Tickets due to go on sale a week today, there will be details to illustrate the club’s commitments around consultation, especially with the admittance it should have taken place initially.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 18:41]

Season tickets 2019/20 on 18:56 - Apr 24 with 2967 viewsDale_Trust

Season tickets 2019/20 on 08:04 - Apr 24 by judd

Any updates available?

Apologies if they're posted elsewhere.

Should have by weekend
Season tickets 2019/20 on 09:32 - Apr 25 with 2782 viewsParkinsGimp

Season tickets 2019/20 on 10:54 - Mar 30 by dalebolt

Just read through everything properly and they are introducing category A and B games which will incur a £5 increase in match day ticket prices. Also match day ticket prices will rise by £3 if not bought in advance. Not really sure why we need to do this. Definitely not a way to attract floating fans

Excellent stratergy that should put off floating fans !
Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:00 - Apr 28 with 2347 viewsDaley_Lama

Any news on Season tickets yet, especially the kids requiring an adult one with them.

I run an under 8s team and this season have been taking 3 or 4 kids to most home games.

Their mums aren’t interested, yesterday was the first time most have been to Spotland as they were flag bearers.

They can’t afford £5 per match and ideally I want to get 3 of them season tickets alongside mine and my son. Under new rules I can’t buy a season ticket for them, therefore they will become PS4 experts most likely.

Hoping this rule will be relaxed.

Poll: DF in or out

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:30 - Apr 28 with 2224 viewssykeboy

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:00 - Apr 28 by Daley_Lama

Any news on Season tickets yet, especially the kids requiring an adult one with them.

I run an under 8s team and this season have been taking 3 or 4 kids to most home games.

Their mums aren’t interested, yesterday was the first time most have been to Spotland as they were flag bearers.

They can’t afford £5 per match and ideally I want to get 3 of them season tickets alongside mine and my son. Under new rules I can’t buy a season ticket for them, therefore they will become PS4 experts most likely.

Hoping this rule will be relaxed.

I’m with you Daley and we can then purchase our normal seats with the knowledge we may have to move occasionally 🙄
Season tickets 2019/20 on 18:06 - Apr 28 with 2074 viewssykeboy

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:30 - Apr 28 by sykeboy

I’m with you Daley and we can then purchase our normal seats with the knowledge we may have to move occasionally 🙄

DL you have a PM
Season tickets 2019/20 on 18:17 - Apr 29 with 1845 viewsjudd

Season tickets 2019/20 on 18:56 - Apr 24 by Dale_Trust

Should have by weekend

Has owt happened?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024