Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts 17:53 - Apr 27 with 15369 viewsShun

Does anyone know who’s out of contract this summer? I’d genuinely be very happy for most of the squad to still be here next season. Although I don’t see any place for Williams11, Delaney, Gillam or Inman, and I’m undecided over Andrew.

If we could get a season-long loan for both of the Ethans (Hamilton would be my Player of the Season if he’d been here since August) that would be great.
Contracts on 17:27 - May 5 with 1837 viewsboromat

Guessing we'll find out soon enough. Anyone in the know? I should imagine maybe as early as Tuesday if they want to give the players the most time possible to find new clubs.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Contracts on 17:57 - May 5 with 1744 viewselectricblue

I reckon the list will be published thursday.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Contracts on 13:07 - May 7 with 1152 viewsTVOS1907

Contracts on 17:57 - May 5 by electricblue

I reckon the list will be published thursday.....

How come?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Contracts on 13:56 - May 7 with 1060 viewsDareToCalvin

Interesting things I noticed in the nice little crossbar challenge the squad did today, I noticed a few of the out of contract players were missing; Wi11iams, Inman, Rathbone (although he's injured) and Done, although Wilbraham, Morley, Wade and obviously McNulty were present. Maybe I'm reading too much into this as fans tend to do but wonder if this has any significance on the future of our squad?
(Edit: realised Keohane and Wade were present in the video)
[Post edited 7 May 2019 13:59]
Contracts on 14:07 - May 7 with 1028 viewsSandyDrum

Contracts on 13:56 - May 7 by DareToCalvin

Interesting things I noticed in the nice little crossbar challenge the squad did today, I noticed a few of the out of contract players were missing; Wi11iams, Inman, Rathbone (although he's injured) and Done, although Wilbraham, Morley, Wade and obviously McNulty were present. Maybe I'm reading too much into this as fans tend to do but wonder if this has any significance on the future of our squad?
(Edit: realised Keohane and Wade were present in the video)
[Post edited 7 May 2019 13:59]

I think that video was filmed between the Southend and Charlton matches - as far as I can tell the players haven't been in training since the Charlton match and wouldn't have had a reason to be in all the training gear etc.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Contracts on 14:08 - May 7 with 1018 viewsDareToCalvin

Contracts on 14:07 - May 7 by SandyDrum

I think that video was filmed between the Southend and Charlton matches - as far as I can tell the players haven't been in training since the Charlton match and wouldn't have had a reason to be in all the training gear etc.

Fair enough if you're right, although squads have been known to continue training for a week or two after the season finishes. Not sure.
Contracts on 14:24 - May 7 with 970 viewselectricblue

Contracts on 13:07 - May 7 by TVOS1907

How come?

A bank holiday monday to contend with also maybe a players day off aswell..
Talk to the players tues/weds hence thursdays guess..
[Post edited 7 May 2019 14:25]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024