Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you dislike about the football season starting 12:59 - Aug 3 with 2447 viewsfinberty

I thought I'd puncture the air of optimism, or add to the general pessimism:

1. The smirking Gary Lineker, and his taxpayer-funded salary which is obscene for what is basically a clips show, like 'You've Been Framed' only with goals.

2. Media hype which holds that the first match between any of the usual top 5 Prem clubs is 'crucial' or 'vital' - in September.

3. Five Live's Peter Crouch Podcast. The tales from the dressing-room, apparently amusing, are probably best left there.

Yours sincerely, with a dose of doom and gloom...
Things you dislike about the football season starting on 13:05 - Aug 3 with 2424 viewsD_Alien

Ha! I like your style fb

I'd simply add - the football season encroaching on the heady summer heights* of the cricket season

*and depths

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Things you dislike about the football season starting on 13:14 - Aug 3 with 2406 views1907

Salford City
Things you dislike about the football season starting on 13:23 - Aug 3 with 2378 viewschalky_ncfc

I genuinely looked at the tv schedule to find out what time the EFL show started on Quest only to remember that Notts wouldn't be on it

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Things you dislike about the football season starting on 13:49 - Aug 3 with 2327 viewsYorkshire_Dale

They're already 2-0 up against Stevenage...... Sky describing Wiseman as " fantastic".
Things you dislike about the football season starting on 20:31 - Aug 3 with 2166 viewsfinberty

Radio MateyFM

Jibby Wag

Jack Dearden and the permanent obsession with Bolton.

Jack Dearden's habit of addressing everyone by their full name - 'what do you think, Alan Gowling?'

Jack Dearden
Things you dislike about the football season starting on 20:49 - Aug 3 with 2109 viewsrichfoad32

Just the feeling that summer is slipping away and the evenings will soon start drawing in, I'm not a fan of dark by 5 P.M.

The endless hype and media vvankfest over the Premier League (I haven't the slightest interest in it).

Knowing that come Saturday evening for the next 9 months I'll probably be a few quid out of pocket as I can't resist a donation to Mr W Hill.
Things you dislike about the football season starting on 20:51 - Aug 3 with 2104 viewsdavidab2202

Things you dislike about the football season starting on 13:49 - Aug 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

They're already 2-0 up against Stevenage...... Sky describing Wiseman as " fantastic".

And he was!!!Talk about rolling back the Years
To be fair Stevenage really weren't very good and that is being kind only because it is the first game of the season
Things you dislike about the football season starting on 20:58 - Aug 3 with 2073 viewsD_Alien

Things you dislike about the football season starting on 20:51 - Aug 3 by davidab2202

And he was!!!Talk about rolling back the Years
To be fair Stevenage really weren't very good and that is being kind only because it is the first game of the season

Well he is simply red

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Things you dislike about the football season starting on 21:12 - Aug 3 with 2021 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Famous old club bURY not being bottom!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024