Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half and half scarf. 22:43 - Sep 26 with 1908 viewskiwidale

Did you buy one? Im not a fan of them although I have one from the playoff final v Stockport hidden in the bottom of a drawer somewhere however I would have one maybe even wear it v United and a mug with score on it.

This is not the time for bickering.

Half and half scarf. on 22:44 - Sep 26 with 1899 viewsjudd

The mugs with a score on are only available from Bruce Grobelaar, without prejudice.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Half and half scarf. on 06:32 - Sep 27 with 1775 viewsDaley_Lama

I hate them, but kids love them so i reluctantly agreed to buy 3 before the game.

I bartered a seller down to £6 per scarf before the game but was only prepared to pay £5 as I knew they would be cheaper after the game.

My logic was well placed, and my financial control right as there were zero scarves to be bought after from any seller or stand that i could find.

Rumours of a possible dealer near the metro-link with any remaining scarves failed to materialise.

Thankfully the club shop still had a fair few left yesterday @ £10 so i am a popular poor idiot rather than an unpopular wealthy one.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 6:34]

Poll: DF in or out

Half and half scarf. on 10:53 - Sep 27 with 1621 viewslyberoc

Half and half scarf. on 06:32 - Sep 27 by Daley_Lama

I hate them, but kids love them so i reluctantly agreed to buy 3 before the game.

I bartered a seller down to £6 per scarf before the game but was only prepared to pay £5 as I knew they would be cheaper after the game.

My logic was well placed, and my financial control right as there were zero scarves to be bought after from any seller or stand that i could find.

Rumours of a possible dealer near the metro-link with any remaining scarves failed to materialise.

Thankfully the club shop still had a fair few left yesterday @ £10 so i am a popular poor idiot rather than an unpopular wealthy one.

There was a guy selling them as we came out at £2 each
Half and half scarf. on 11:05 - Sep 27 with 1593 viewsMass_Debater

Half and half scarf. on 06:32 - Sep 27 by Daley_Lama

Or just tell the kids they can't have one.
Half and half scarf. on 11:21 - Sep 27 with 1563 viewsChaffRAFC

I bought one from the club.

I used my child as an excuse to buy one.

I have no regrets!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Half and half scarf. on 15:32 - Sep 27 with 1354 viewsdalenumber2

I forgot to get a programme - is there anywhere I could pick one up?
Half and half scarf. on 15:35 - Sep 27 with 1344 viewsTVOS1907

Half and half scarf. on 15:32 - Sep 27 by dalenumber2

I forgot to get a programme - is there anywhere I could pick one up?

Man Utd programme by CanaDale 26 Sep 2019 0:19
Does anyone have a programme from the match tonight you’d be willing to give away? I meant to get one for someone who this was her first football game in the uk. If so, drop me a PM. Thanks

There are loads on Ebay as well.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Half and half scarf. on 17:42 - Sep 27 with 1234 views442Dale

Half and half scarf. on 11:21 - Sep 27 by ChaffRAFC

I bought one from the club.

I used my child as an excuse to buy one.

I have no regrets!

You needed one to maintain the balance in your own reality though. Perfectly acceptable.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Half and half scarf. on 19:27 - Sep 27 with 1138 viewsBFC1885

Half and half scarf. on 17:42 - Sep 27 by 442Dale

You needed one to maintain the balance in your own reality though. Perfectly acceptable.

I'm going to be buying a half and half Bury/United scarf next season.
The only thing is, it will be more of a quarter and three-quarters job with Skelmersdale being such a long name.
Half and half scarf. on 22:31 - Sep 27 with 1010 viewsR17ALE

Half and half scarf. on 19:27 - Sep 27 by BFC1885

I'm going to be buying a half and half Bury/United scarf next season.
The only thing is, it will be more of a quarter and three-quarters job with Skelmersdale being such a long name.

The way you lot are tearing strips out of one another, you are being very ambitious.

Set your sights on 1/8 against 7/8 and Blackpool Mechanics.

It's probably just as well you have the shortest name in football history!

Carry on as you are the fractions will be shortened even further and you might yet be sharing with Billingham Synthonia, or Gainsborough Trinity.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024