Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? 12:56 - Dec 6 with 6376 viewsrochdaleest1907

Can’t go to the match but need to watch it locally. Would be good to be in the Radcliffe but not likely. So instead, which Daley pub will have it on? Any suggestions welcome. AllHail!

daveofthedale

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:01 - Dec 6 with 4324 viewskel

Cem. Entry into the pub also guarantees a membership to the clique.

Win win.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:19 - Dec 6 with 4283 viewsDaleiLama

https://sport.bt.com/pub-finder-01363814579409

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:25 - Dec 6 with 4264 viewsjudd

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:01 - Dec 6 by kel

Win win.

Isn't that where Tazzy through up?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:33 - Dec 6 with 4245 viewskel

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:25 - Dec 6 by judd

Isn't that where Tazzy through up?

Yes but the bogs have been detoxed now so all is good again.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:36 - Dec 6 with 4230 viewsjudd

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:33 - Dec 6 by kel

Perfectic.

I might call in for an Guinness then.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 16:49 - Dec 6 with 4076 viewsdiver

Borden cricket ?
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:41 - Dec 6 with 4012 viewsblackdogblue

Win win.

Not the Black Dog 😀

Surprised the club isn’t opening the Radcliffe, must be banking on many carriages..

Ps, Cem is fooking expensive

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:44 - Dec 6 with 4003 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:41 - Dec 6 by blackdogblue

Not the Black Dog 😀

Surprised the club isn’t opening the Radcliffe, must be banking on many carriages..

Don’t think the ratcliffe has BT

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:51 - Dec 6 with 3988 viewskel

Not the Black Dog 😀

I’m more than happy to pay a premium on drinks if it keeps the riff raff out.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:10 - Dec 6 with 3956 viewsblackdogblue

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:51 - Dec 6 by kel

I’m more than happy to pay a premium on drinks if it keeps the riff raff out.

Surprised you have not submitted an official compliant about beer prices, do they do Pizza on the food menu?

On a serious note, talking of holding a grudge, used to be my local, went in most nights but had a fall out over the bonus ball must be 6-7 years ago, think I’ve been in 2-3 times since, am I a clique exile? 😀

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:14 - Dec 6 with 3945 viewsDorislove

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:10 - Dec 6 by blackdogblue

Surprised you have not submitted an official compliant about beer prices, do they do Pizza on the food menu?

On a serious note, talking of holding a grudge, used to be my local, went in most nights but had a fall out over the bonus ball must be 6-7 years ago, think I’ve been in 2-3 times since, am I a clique exile? 😀

Cem clique members crawling out of the woodwork now.jeez how many are there.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:16 - Dec 6 with 3940 viewskel

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:10 - Dec 6 by blackdogblue

Well according to some, everybody who drinks in the Cem and dares to drink with other people with similar interests all think the same.

Therefore your clique membership is still valid.

Edit - And typically, the only time I’ve ever won the bonus ball is when I didn’t pay that week so I got fook all and it rolled over.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 18:17]
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:18 - Dec 6 with 3933 viewsSandyman

I would guess Spotland Reform will be showing it - they have BT Sports
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:24 - Dec 6 with 3917 viewsblackdogblue

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:18 - Dec 6 by Sandyman

I would guess Spotland Reform will be showing it - they have BT Sports

Now you can fook right off 😀😀

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:25 - Dec 6 with 3917 viewsarchdale

It will be on on all TVs in Rochdale Cricket Club. £2.50/pint on Original Lager and Lees Bitter
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:25 - Dec 6 with 3913 viewsisitme

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 13:33 - Dec 6 by kel

Do they sell deluded blackcurrant?
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:31 - Dec 6 with 3900 viewsDorislove

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:25 - Dec 6 by archdale

It will be on on all TVs in Rochdale Cricket Club. £2.50/pint on Original Lager and Lees Bitter

JW Lees have never been the same since they dropped Ayingerbrau and Prinz,proper lagers.
Went into the craft market and if im honest never tried any of them.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 21:35 - Dec 6 with 3737 viewskiwidale

Win win.

I'll be there lads.

This is not the time for bickering.

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 01:32 - Dec 7 with 3630 viewsNigeriamark

Not the Black Dog 😀

Does anyone know how to access the game from another country? I will be in Ukraine if anyone knows a site that covers that part of the world

I Follow only had voice commentary for the first game so I assume will be the same
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 10:44 - Dec 7 with 3495 viewsDaleiLama

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 01:32 - Dec 7 by Nigeriamark

Does anyone know how to access the game from another country? I will be in Ukraine if anyone knows a site that covers that part of the world

I Follow only had voice commentary for the first game so I assume will be the same

On a dodgy feed, I use firstrowsports.eu. You'll have to close all the ads in the way of the small screen and all the pop ups that appear and there can be more than one red or black cross to do so - once they've gone, go full screen. Can buffer more than others some days but you should be ok depending on connection speed. If you can watch gamepass still you should be good to go.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 12:21 - Dec 7 with 3430 viewsjonahwhereru

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:14 - Dec 6 by Dorislove

Cem clique members crawling out of the woodwork now.jeez how many are there.

When I came to Rochdale I headed to the Cem pre match, so any idea how I register for membership?
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:40 - Dec 7 with 3311 viewsNigeriamark

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 10:44 - Dec 7 by DaleiLama

On a dodgy feed, I use firstrowsports.eu. You'll have to close all the ads in the way of the small screen and all the pop ups that appear and there can be more than one red or black cross to do so - once they've gone, go full screen. Can buffer more than others some days but you should be ok depending on connection speed. If you can watch gamepass still you should be good to go.

Cheers, I'll give it a go
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 07:43 - Dec 9 with 3043 viewsaleanddale

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:31 - Dec 6 by Dorislove

JW Lees have never been the same since they dropped Ayingerbrau and Prinz,proper lagers.
Went into the craft market and if im honest never tried any of them.

Sam Smiths not JW Lees.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 08:18 - Dec 9 with 3011 viewsdingdangblue

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 01:32 - Dec 7 by Nigeriamark

I find this one decent, and a little more straightforward than firstrowsports. Again initially when you click on the feed an ad pops up but just minimise the page and get rid - then you generally get a decent link.

http://www.hesgoal.com

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 12:06 - Dec 9 with 2851 viewsNigeriamark

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 08:18 - Dec 9 by dingdangblue

I find this one decent, and a little more straightforward than firstrowsports. Again initially when you click on the feed an ad pops up but just minimise the page and get rid - then you generally get a decent link.

http://www.hesgoal.com

Cheers

2 options now so sure one will work !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024