Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
radio bolton. 19:27 - Feb 11 with 105835 viewssince58

wtf is going on. last time I looked they were bottom of lge 1 yet still tonight they are
the main game lge 2 looms yet STILL they are the main game fookin stinks.
radio bolton. on 23:22 - Oct 15 with 4481 viewsSandyman

radio bolton. on 23:13 - Oct 15 by fitzochris

Yes thanks. Very worthwhile.

[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 4:50]
radio bolton. on 00:36 - Oct 16 with 4395 viewsDiddyDave

Last time I tuned into BBC World Sport,admittedly a few years ago now,they always gave updates on goals just been scored around the FL while commentating on the EPL game of the day. I was working night shift at the time,security patrols,so listening to the football was a god send,helping to keep me awake. The best night was when Dale won 4-0 at Bournemouth with three second half goals in ten minutes or so. The bloke commentating said "Rochdale are going bonkers,that`s three goals in next to no time",me cheering every bloody one of them!
radio bolton. on 07:36 - Oct 16 with 4270 viewspioneer

radio bolton. on 00:36 - Oct 16 by DiddyDave

Last time I tuned into BBC World Sport,admittedly a few years ago now,they always gave updates on goals just been scored around the FL while commentating on the EPL game of the day. I was working night shift at the time,security patrols,so listening to the football was a god send,helping to keep me awake. The best night was when Dale won 4-0 at Bournemouth with three second half goals in ten minutes or so. The bloke commentating said "Rochdale are going bonkers,that`s three goals in next to no time",me cheering every bloody one of them!

Yes I was in Buffalo NY the day we beat Northampton to go up. Parked the car on Pearl Street (Buffalo not spotland!) and listened tothe updates on BBC world service.

Saturday lunchtime there so had a celebratory pint in the microbrewery then on to the original buffalo wings restaurant.

Happy days.
radio bolton. on 07:47 - Oct 16 with 4263 viewsseasidedale

I know slightly off kilter but I remember years ago we went to New York on the day we played Stevenage in the FA cup, we were looking for somewhere to eat that evening a sat in a sports bar, they had football on a tv, I thought I know that kit, it was the highlights of that days game, (we won 2-0 Holt scored 2)
radio bolton. on 12:10 - Oct 16 with 4109 viewsfitzochris

The sporting arm of a regional BBC radio station has been accused of bias by licence-fee payers 16th Oct 2020 10:53
Listeners have accused BBC Radio Manchester Sport of disproportionately featuring Bolton Wanderers games for whole-match live commentary when compared to other clubs in the Greater Manchester area. 3

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

radio bolton. on 13:30 - Oct 16 with 3999 viewsEllDale

Jack Dearden has had a clash of interests this weekend having missed out on a trip to Wembley with Salford RLFC due to commitments with Radio Bolton.
radio bolton. on 13:45 - Oct 16 with 3967 viewsDaleiLama

radio bolton. on 12:10 - Oct 16 by fitzochris

The sporting arm of a regional BBC radio station has been accused of bias by licence-fee payers 16th Oct 2020 10:53
Listeners have accused BBC Radio Manchester Sport of disproportionately featuring Bolton Wanderers games for whole-match live commentary when compared to other clubs in the Greater Manchester area. 3

Has a link been sent to Radio Bolton? Or at least to the spoof account to have some fun with at RB's expense?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

radio bolton. on 15:45 - Oct 18 with 3709 viewsEllDale

I notice that apparently Evan had a real rant after the game yesterday saying that some of the players weren’t good enough. But he didn’t he sign the vast majority of them?
Or was he having a dig at someone behind the scenes?
He also said that he wanted to change the club’s style of play which is a bit of a dig at Hillcroft.
Login to get fewer ads

radio bolton. on 15:53 - Oct 18 with 3683 viewsAncoats_Blue

radio bolton. on 15:45 - Oct 18 by EllDale

I notice that apparently Evan had a real rant after the game yesterday saying that some of the players weren’t good enough. But he didn’t he sign the vast majority of them?
Or was he having a dig at someone behind the scenes?
He also said that he wanted to change the club’s style of play which is a bit of a dig at Hillcroft.

I think Bolton will live to regret getting rid of Hillcroft. Everyone with half a brain knew they were dead in the water last season. They should’ve been planning for L2 and Hill knows his onions (to quote the man himself) in that league. They should’ve stuck with him. Evatt’s job at Barrow was miraculous and one of the reasons I was happy with rumours we were after him after Hill was sacked. But the expectation and pressure of Barrow and Dale versus Bolton are polar opposite. I suspect the majority of Bolton fans expected them to stay up last season or be walking league 2 this time. They’re stuck 15 years ago and still dining out on UEFA cup qualifying seasons.

Serious and maybe realistic question just how funny would it be if Bolton and Oldham went into non league?
radio bolton. on 16:09 - Oct 18 with 3639 viewsscarrow

Cambridge away next week. It'll be justified as Cambridge are top of L2...

Poll: Final position

radio bolton. on 19:36 - Oct 18 with 3510 viewsdale18

Theyre on again on Tuesday night vs Barrow for the full big match commentary
radio bolton. on 21:18 - Oct 18 with 3424 viewsnordenblue

radio bolton. on 16:09 - Oct 18 by scarrow

Cambridge away next week. It'll be justified as Cambridge are top of L2...

They'll get a spanking there too all being well
radio bolton. on 21:32 - Oct 18 with 3403 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 21:18 - Oct 18 by nordenblue

They'll get a spanking there too all being well

I think that's on the 'Rita, Sue' film BigDave's mentioned elsewhere!!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

radio bolton. on 18:31 - Oct 19 with 3130 viewslyberoc

Hallelujah !!
It,s been a long time coming

League Two live: Salford City v Oldham Athletic (31/10/2020)
BBC Radio Manchester Sport: Big Match Commentary
Live League Two coverage of Salford City v Oldham Athletic. NOT available online.

Release date:31 October 2020
2 hours
radio bolton. on 19:10 - Oct 19 with 3061 viewsjudd

radio bolton. on 18:31 - Oct 19 by lyberoc

Hallelujah !!

Live League Two coverage of Salford City v Oldham Athletic. NOT available online.

2 hours

Are they allowed to mention Hendo?

Poll: What is it to be then?

radio bolton. on 19:22 - Oct 19 with 3021 viewsD_Alien

radio bolton. on 19:10 - Oct 19 by judd

Are they allowed to mention Hendo?

In passing, as it were

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

radio bolton. on 19:41 - Oct 19 with 2974 viewsdingdangblue

radio bolton. on 18:31 - Oct 19 by lyberoc

Hallelujah !!

2 hours

We will get our commentary game on Tues 15th December when we are at Wigan.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

radio bolton. on 20:17 - Oct 19 with 2894 viewsBlueMessiah

radio bolton. on 19:41 - Oct 19 by dingdangblue

We will get our commentary game on Tues 15th December when we are at Wigan.

Thus pacifying supporters of 4 "other" local clubs in the space of only 2 non-BWFC broadcasts. Genius!

Poll: Do I Know You?

radio bolton. on 09:53 - Oct 20 with 2659 viewsfitzochris

They are reacting:

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

radio bolton. on 10:17 - Oct 20 with 2638 viewsBucketBstard

radio bolton. on 09:53 - Oct 20 by fitzochris

They are reacting:

Calvin "the goal machine " Andrew, hope his goal scoring prowess passes onto our forwards.
As for Notlob abd Biffos , it would be brilliant to see them both go down but alas I doubt that would happen.
radio bolton. on 10:35 - Oct 20 with 2610 views100notout

radio bolton. on 09:53 - Oct 20 by fitzochris

They are reacting:

So where is the “big match commentary “ coming from?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

radio bolton. on 12:24 - Oct 20 with 2526 viewsSalegraham

Small victories fitzochris,well done
radio bolton. on 19:12 - Oct 20 with 2347 viewsSuddenLad

Bolton 2 down within 5 minutes. Great night in store for the listeners of BWFC Radio.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

radio bolton. on 19:22 - Oct 20 with 2302 viewsD_Alien

radio bolton. on 19:12 - Oct 20 by SuddenLad

Bolton 2 down within 5 minutes. Great night in store for the listeners of BWFC Radio.

3-1 after just 20 minutes

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

radio bolton. on 20:58 - Oct 20 with 2192 views442Dale

The excitement at getting a last minute equaliser at Barrow was good.

Dale commentary on now, possibly with regular visits to McGinlay opening the champagne.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024