Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Locked & Missing Threads 20:53 - Apr 27 with 6145 viewsblackdogblue

I posted a honest & reflective post last night about apologising to 2 other people on here publicly & privately.

That thread has now gone?

There is a new thread about T&C’s which is locked..

What have I missed since last night or do I not want to know?

Ended the post with Up the Dale.. disheartened with all this now, no trolls just us at the moment.. has lockdown come to our forum???

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Locked & Missing Threads on 21:16 - Apr 27 with 2283 viewsBigDaveMyCock

What’s your favourite wine gum flavour?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Locked & Missing Threads on 23:32 - Apr 27 with 2166 viewsD_Alien

Two other threads were deleted, bdb

Both OPs were started by me in good faith , but that's irrelevant since they both descended into the gutter, one very quickly and the mods were absolutely correct to delete them

So no fault of yours whatsoever, just what came after

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Locked & Missing Threads on 23:35 - Apr 27 with 2155 viewskiwidale

I've been getting messages on Facebook saying something like "this video/article has been removed contains fake news" this place is going the same way I think its something to do with the new world order.

This is not the time for bickering.

Locked & Missing Threads on 00:00 - Apr 28 with 2117 viewskiwidale

We were starting to have a much needed discussion about personal abuse BDB and how to deal with it, much of it centered around the need for self control I think you just squashed that idea in spectacular fashion... funny as as fook really

Locked & Missing Threads on 01:11 - Apr 28 with 2095 viewskiwidale

Spectacular by any standards DBD, you opened this thread in heart warming fashion oozing sincerity it brought a tear to the eye.

quote "I posted a honest & reflective post last night about apologising to 2 other people on here publicly & privately."

Two hours later you replied with an equally honest & reflective...

"What a W......r he really is."

What on earth could have happened in two hours?.. you couldn't make it up PMSL Comedy gold.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 3:07]

Locked & Missing Threads on 01:14 - Apr 28 with 2085 viewskiwidale

Locked & Missing Threads on 21:16 - Apr 27 by BigDaveMyCock

Im guessing vinegar.

Locked & Missing Threads on 05:55 - Apr 28 with 2031 viewsD_Alien

Locked & Missing Threads on 00:00 - Apr 28 by kiwidale

We were starting to have a much needed discussion about personal abuse BDB and how to deal with it, much of it centered around the need for self control I think you just squashed that idea in spectacular fashion... funny as as fook really

Here's the real irony, kiwi

You gave the mods barely an hour of their precious family evening time to relax before removing a post which then rendered your subsequent totally unnecessary intervention redundant, thus making it look ridiculous when they did remove it

You then compounded that by trying to save face with a further post - so much for your desperately attention-seeking "I the undersigned" from less than 48 hours ago

You were warned about this, and in short order have proven the point, hoist by your own petard

Let this be a lesson to you

Somehow, though, i doubt it

[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 5:58]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Locked & Missing Threads on 07:00 - Apr 28 with 1987 viewsnordenblue

Locked & Missing Threads on 05:55 - Apr 28 by D_Alien

You gave the mods barely an hour of their precious family evening time to relax before removing a post which then rendered your subsequent totally unnecessary intervention redundant, thus making it look ridiculous when they did remove it

You then compounded that by trying to save face with a further post - so much for your desperately attention-seeking "I the undersigned" from less than 48 hours ago

You were warned about this, and in short order have proven the point, hoist by your own petard

He sits from afar dropping into any little arguments he possibly can, the reality is hes the biggest stirrer of trouble this forums ever seen DA
Login to get fewer ads

Locked & Missing Threads on 07:02 - Apr 28 with 1987 viewskiwidale

Here is the truth D_A either you or me is lying BIG BOLD FACED LIES but before I comment further I want to know who and how deleted without leaving a trace behind blackdogblues post from this thread? remember the one in reply to you, where he called me a W----r the same one that you gave an upvote to.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 8:05]

Locked & Missing Threads on 07:05 - Apr 28 with 1982 viewskiwidale

Locked & Missing Threads on 07:00 - Apr 28 by nordenblue

He sits from afar dropping into any little arguments he possibly can, the reality is hes the biggest stirrer of trouble this forums ever seen DA

I know you cant help yourself but before you comment further lets hear the truth about what happened on this thread last night.

Locked & Missing Threads on 07:30 - Apr 28 with 1965 viewskiwidale

I ask that the mods don't lock this thread before the truth is out.

Locked & Missing Threads on 07:54 - Apr 28 with 1942 viewskiwidale

Do you understand Irony. If the mods wasted precious family time it was to remove blackdogs insult they also removed your post in which you repeated by quoting the insult, they deleted nothing of mine that's right nothing, you then suggest it was done by me to save face and that somehow makes my subsequent remarks unnecessary and redundant. How does that work even in your self righteous deluded world? How is it that a post of mine is attention seeking but two deleted threads written by you were "in good faith" You really are special D_A very special a reply is not necessary.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 8:15]

Locked & Missing Threads on 08:27 - Apr 28 with 1888 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Locked & Missing Threads on 07:00 - Apr 28 by nordenblue

Does it matter where he is sitting? It’s an online forum. As an aside I thought the thread he started where he publicly signed up to the terms and conditions was really quite cute. And I dont wish to be controversial at a time when we have all been told off but wine gums are an inferior variety of fruit pastille. Jelly tots are the underrated gems of the pastille world.
Locked & Missing Threads on 08:32 - Apr 28 with 1882 viewsjudd

Locked & Missing Threads on 08:27 - Apr 28 by Rochdale_Rangar

Does it matter where he is sitting? It’s an online forum. As an aside I thought the thread he started where he publicly signed up to the terms and conditions was really quite cute. And I dont wish to be controversial at a time when we have all been told off but wine gums are an inferior variety of fruit pastille. Jelly tots are the underrated gems of the pastille world.

Yet you fail to mention the mighty Midget Gem.

Pah!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Locked & Missing Threads on 08:43 - Apr 28 with 1861 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Locked & Missing Threads on 08:32 - Apr 28 by judd

Yet you fail to mention the mighty Midget Gem.

Pah!

Horrible texture and get stuck in the back teeth and gums.
Locked & Missing Threads on 09:16 - Apr 28 with 1834 viewsjudd

Locked & Missing Threads on 08:43 - Apr 28 by Rochdale_Rangar

You haven't mastered the technique of enjoying them in all their majesty.

Locked & Missing Threads on 09:25 - Apr 28 with 1822 viewskel

It’s all dependant on if you get the PROPER ones or those cheap fakes you see in da..., er, corner shops.
Locked & Missing Threads on 09:34 - Apr 28 with 1810 viewsjudd

Locked & Missing Threads on 09:25 - Apr 28 by kel

It’s all dependant on if you get the PROPER ones or those cheap fakes you see in da..., er, corner shops.

Indeed.

Snide Midget Gems are a modern day scourge.

Locked & Missing Threads on 09:49 - Apr 28 with 1777 views442Dale

They were doing midget gem equivalents (tm) in Pizza Hut at the ice cream station for a while. That’s probably where things started to go wrong.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Locked & Missing Threads on 09:57 - Apr 28 with 1761 viewskel

To me the word equivalent suggests they are of the same (or very close to) quality. This is simply not the case on this occasion. And don’t mention fookin Pizza!
Locked & Missing Threads on 10:06 - Apr 28 with 1745 viewsjonesy

Locked & Missing Threads on 21:16 - Apr 27 by BigDaveMyCock

I don’t understand what is happening on here. Wtf is the relevance of wine gums. Why did it lead to that response from bob? Was it just to stir thing up somehow?
Locked & Missing Threads on 10:08 - Apr 28 with 1739 views442Dale

Locked & Missing Threads on 09:57 - Apr 28 by kel

To me the word equivalent suggests they are of the same (or very close to) quality. This is simply not the case on this occasion. And don’t mention fookin Pizza!

I didn’t. Pizza Hut and pizza aren’t necessarily connected.

And what’s an ice cream station anyway?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Locked & Missing Threads on 10:15 - Apr 28 with 1718 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Locked & Missing Threads on 10:06 - Apr 28 by jonesy

I don’t understand what is happening on here. Wtf is the relevance of wine gums. Why did it lead to that response from bob? Was it just to stir thing up somehow?

I could have said Fruit Pastels?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Locked & Missing Threads on 10:24 - Apr 28 with 1699 viewsNigeriamark

Locked & Missing Threads on 08:43 - Apr 28 by Rochdale_Rangar

Thie black ones are delicious especially if mixed with a few others for a blend of flavours
Locked & Missing Threads on 10:25 - Apr 28 with 1696 viewsjudd

Locked & Missing Threads on 10:24 - Apr 28 by Nigeriamark

Thie black ones are delicious especially if mixed with a few others for a blend of flavours

Agreed.

A thing of pure beauty.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024