Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
will Rochdale survive the current crisis 05:02 - Apr 30 with 5037 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis!!
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 11:11 - Apr 30 with 1696 viewsncfc_chalky

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:59 - Apr 30 by forestkiwi

Mr Notts county,i have probably been to more county matches in my life than you, i started when i was 7 and finished when i was 40 before i come to this god forsaken place the Arsehole of the world and here they only love the sport of rugby,for which i would sooner have the back of my eyelids tattooed through my Arse that watch it, as to mentioning the European cup i was very lucky to see it come down the main road in Hyson green and then again in the city center (two years running) and with many of my notts county friends who waved there black and white scarfs and wooden rattles(they where always a bit backwards them notts supporters) its nice to see a county fan here,you remind me of a man u fan they always abandon their team when they are not doing well,i as you see can appreciate football at all levels even Rochdale

Erm it's fair to say that Notts aren't doing very well right now but I still support them so why do you compare me to a plastic?
As for seeing more games than me watching Notts I very much doubt it as this is my 40th season of going down The Lane and why the fook would Notts fans go down to see the victory parade of you lot?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 11:15]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 11:19 - Apr 30 with 1663 viewspioneer

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:45 - Apr 30 by forestkiwi

Forest/County / Rochdale but first and foremost forest we do have some cups in the cabinet which are nice to look at to show where you been

Like that club, err former club, from tother side of Heywood.

As Cloughie famously said to the prima donnas at Leeds on his first day as manager....you can take all your pots ...and chuck em in the biggest f**kin dustbin you can find.
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 05:38 - May 1 with 1489 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 11:11 - Apr 30 by ncfc_chalky

Erm it's fair to say that Notts aren't doing very well right now but I still support them so why do you compare me to a plastic?
As for seeing more games than me watching Notts I very much doubt it as this is my 40th season of going down The Lane and why the fook would Notts fans go down to see the victory parade of you lot?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 11:15]

because all the people of Nottingham was proud of Mr clough and forest achievements, i worked with many county supporters and on Monday the banter would start flying but when it came down to it anyone from the city of Nottingham appreciated both of our great clubs and i hope that notts can get back up to where they belong,
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 06:35 - May 1 with 1476 viewsnordenblue

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 05:38 - May 1 by forestkiwi

because all the people of Nottingham was proud of Mr clough and forest achievements, i worked with many county supporters and on Monday the banter would start flying but when it came down to it anyone from the city of Nottingham appreciated both of our great clubs and i hope that notts can get back up to where they belong,

Aren't they where they belong now?
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:50 - May 1 with 1407 viewsncfc_chalky

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 05:38 - May 1 by forestkiwi

What baloney,would you go and watch a parade by Derby?
What was the name of the German that would travel to Forest every other weekend and who was the Forest nutter that had "Forest" tattooed on his lip and was one of your top lads,just asking in case you are a wum

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:57 - May 1 with 1400 viewspioneer

two nottingham lovers debating the relative merits of two nottingham teams on a thread aboutRochdale on the Rochdale fan forum

Crazy times indeed
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:09 - May 1 with 1349 viewskiwidale

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:50 - May 1 by ncfc_chalky

What baloney,would you go and watch a parade by Derby?
What was the name of the German that would travel to Forest every other weekend and who was the Forest nutter that had "Forest" tattooed on his lip and was one of your top lads,just asking in case you are a wum

I think I can answer this for him... He would sooner put his nob in the toaster than watch Derby County.

This is not the time for bickering.

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 18:52 - May 1 with 1237 viewsThacks_Rabbits

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:09 - May 1 by kiwidale

I think I can answer this for him... He would sooner put his nob in the toaster than watch Derby County.

Have hated forest for years, stealing Holty after allegedly having a word with his agent re release clause, then playing him left wing or not at all.

They also have that big club mentality (Newcastle, Oldham, FFCBFC etc) because they once won something. Worked with a few of them and always the same sleeping giant bollocks and every one of them had seen clough in a bakery/fruit and veg shop etc.

No idea why he has popped in and obviously welcome, but it’s a stupid question, as none of us know what’s going to happen, and frankly, has sod all to do with him anyway.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 19:10 - May 1 with 1209 viewsDorislove

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 18:52 - May 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

Have hated forest for years, stealing Holty after allegedly having a word with his agent re release clause, then playing him left wing or not at all.

They also have that big club mentality (Newcastle, Oldham, FFCBFC etc) because they once won something. Worked with a few of them and always the same sleeping giant bollocks and every one of them had seen clough in a bakery/fruit and veg shop etc.

No idea why he has popped in and obviously welcome, but it’s a stupid question, as none of us know what’s going to happen, and frankly, has sod all to do with him anyway.

Met a Forest fan in Aukland 2008 ,great guy and good friend to this day ,BUT i know where chalky is coming from with the billy big balls .Its a forest thing .
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 19:24 - May 1 with 1187 viewsncfc_chalky

They are all the same,they just can't help themselves with the sleeping giant crap,the thing that's irritating is that they genuinely believe it and I would be happier if it was just banter
Fingers crossed that they miss out on promotion this season because with what's happening at the CG I can't see them doing it next season

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 19:40 - May 1 with 1169 viewsAtThePeake

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 19:24 - May 1 by ncfc_chalky

They are all the same,they just can't help themselves with the sleeping giant crap,the thing that's irritating is that they genuinely believe it and I would be happier if it was just banter
Fingers crossed that they miss out on promotion this season because with what's happening at the CG I can't see them doing it next season

Surely though a club that's won the European Cup twice but has spent 20 years in the second tier fits the definition of a sleeping giant?

To be honest, Forest are one of the few EFL clubs I have no ill feelings towards at all.

Tangled up in blue.

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 19:57 - May 1 with 1143 viewsBigDaveMyCock

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 19:40 - May 1 by AtThePeake

Surely though a club that's won the European Cup twice but has spent 20 years in the second tier fits the definition of a sleeping giant?

To be honest, Forest are one of the few EFL clubs I have no ill feelings towards at all.

Same here, I used to like the late 80s and early 90s sides of theirs. Pearce, Charles, Walker, Nigel Clough, Parker, Webb, Sheringham and Chapman. Franz Carr, top name. Good cup side.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 20:09]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 20:02 - May 1 with 1137 viewsncfc_chalky

The cups was won 40 years ago and they haven't shut up about it since,you can't talk football to them without them bringing it up,they are a big club no doubt but they see themselves on comparison with Utd or Liverpool,they aren't just a sleeping giant but a top six sleeping giant,their arrogance has astounded me for decades,Forest only have to win one game and they start eyeing up the the automatic spots then they usually lose to some team at home the following game
The best was when they went to Yeovil in the playoffs and won 0-2 and honestly coaches was booked and paid for before the second leg,the Nottingham Evening Post and Radio Nottingham had nightly features all week with fans talking about Wembley,then Yeovil won them 2-5 at the CG and I was pi,ssing myself for weeks afterwards,I sometimes wish that I could go back to that weekend
[Post edited 1 May 2020 20:04]

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 20:06 - May 1 with 1131 viewsBartRowou

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 20:02 - May 1 by ncfc_chalky

The cups was won 40 years ago and they haven't shut up about it since,you can't talk football to them without them bringing it up,they are a big club no doubt but they see themselves on comparison with Utd or Liverpool,they aren't just a sleeping giant but a top six sleeping giant,their arrogance has astounded me for decades,Forest only have to win one game and they start eyeing up the the automatic spots then they usually lose to some team at home the following game
The best was when they went to Yeovil in the playoffs and won 0-2 and honestly coaches was booked and paid for before the second leg,the Nottingham Evening Post and Radio Nottingham had nightly features all week with fans talking about Wembley,then Yeovil won them 2-5 at the CG and I was pi,ssing myself for weeks afterwards,I sometimes wish that I could go back to that weekend

Be afraid, Chalkmeister, be very afraid...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/01/championship-plan-hold-play-off

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 20:16 - May 1 with 1114 viewsncfc_chalky

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 20:06 - May 1 by BartRowou

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/01/championship-plan-hold-play-off

That's why I said fingers crossed that Forest don't go up this season Bart,it's their only chance what with all the interest in Forests owner

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 05:56 - May 3 with 959 viewsforestkiwi

a little bit of of jealousy my man!!! got more cups than most football teams,
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 06:05 - May 3 with 949 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 20:02 - May 1 by ncfc_chalky

here chalky my mate football at its best,and your your young players should watch this if they want to win things,
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 06:11 - May 3 with 942 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 06:05 - May 3 by forestkiwi

here chalky my mate football at its best,and your your young players should watch this if they want to win things,

chalky, your manager may want to watch this he was the best!!!
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 17:06 - May 3 with 759 viewsncfc_chalky

It Cloughy is held in such high regard by you how come you disrespect him by not starting his name with a capital C whenever you post?
Anyway this is a Dale forum so it would be unfair to bicker about the biggest club in Nottingham and your scruffy lot in Rushcliffe on here as it's like comparing a gentleman's club to council run home for the homeless Saturday afternoon club,have you paid for that stand yet btw?
You should also be more respectful when you post on here as well as it's for Dale supporters,I rarely bring Notts up and try to join in with the more general stuff and if you follow that simple rule you will be ok as they are in general a good set of lads on here

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 20:06 - May 3 with 691 viewsNigeriamark

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 20:06 - May 1 by BartRowou

I see today that premier teams may be open to playing at neutral grounds to finish the season, but with no relegation!!!. Can't see the top teams in the Championship buying into that although it is also being suggested that they could be promoted to make a bigger premier league. Wasn't the point of reducing the league all those years ago to ensure there wasn't too much football at the top level ( Europe, National team etc) .

You may get 3 leagues below that pushing for the same at which point you may as well cancel the season as the only prize would be the premier league title and Champions league/Europa league places
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 00:36 - May 4 with 630 viewsforestkiwi

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 17:06 - May 3 by ncfc_chalky

It Cloughy is held in such high regard by you how come you disrespect him by not starting his name with a capital C whenever you post?
Anyway this is a Dale forum so it would be unfair to bicker about the biggest club in Nottingham and your scruffy lot in Rushcliffe on here as it's like comparing a gentleman's club to council run home for the homeless Saturday afternoon club,have you paid for that stand yet btw?
You should also be more respectful when you post on here as well as it's for Dale supporters,I rarely bring Notts up and try to join in with the more general stuff and if you follow that simple rule you will be ok as they are in general a good set of lads on here

not seen kiwidale on this he said he said you personally cheated him out of a championship !!!anyway more about rochdale less about the Europeans champions(twice),
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 01:31 - May 4 with 624 viewsncfc_chalky

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 00:36 - May 4 by forestkiwi

not seen kiwidale on this he said he said you personally cheated him out of a championship !!!anyway more about rochdale less about the Europeans champions(twice),

I've absolutely no idea what you mean when you say that I personally cheated him out of a championship?
Are you referring to the 2009/10 season? That was League 2 not a League 1 promotion and as I far as I know I didn't do anything personally to stop kiwi going into.the Championship
Have you been on the Shippos?

Edit

After giving it some thought you must mean the 2009/10 season when Dale finished third in the league but for which some reason (kiwi among them apparently) some posters seem to think that they finished second and was denied being crowned champions due to Notts....erm......financial misunderstanding
[Post edited 4 May 2020 1:38]

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 08:24 - May 4 with 578 viewsDaleiLama

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 01:31 - May 4 by ncfc_chalky

I've absolutely no idea what you mean when you say that I personally cheated him out of a championship?
Are you referring to the 2009/10 season? That was League 2 not a League 1 promotion and as I far as I know I didn't do anything personally to stop kiwi going into.the Championship
Have you been on the Shippos?

Edit

After giving it some thought you must mean the 2009/10 season when Dale finished third in the league but for which some reason (kiwi among them apparently) some posters seem to think that they finished second and was denied being crowned champions due to Notts....erm......financial misunderstanding
[Post edited 4 May 2020 1:38]

Shippos mild. One of the best drinks on the planet back in the day. Went to Uni in Leicester and had a few forays North to Notto too. Happy memories.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 09:12 - May 4 with 563 viewskel

will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 00:36 - May 4 by forestkiwi

Epic BANTS m8.
will Rochdale survive the current crisis on 10:11 - May 4 with 520 viewsforestkiwi

get in there,Mr Clough would be proud!! i dont look at being a forest supporter for us to win things in the past it always been about the football we played under Mr Clough,, i look at the chance Derby county/Brighton and Leeds on missing out with what could have been the best times in their history especially Leeds as they had a good team and would have gone to the top of the world with Mr Clough even quicker,but they had too many people wanting to show they were better than him and 100% of people at that time wanted him to be manager of England and our history may have a been a little better,Even the likes of Rochdale can reach these heights all it takes is the believe in everyone involved in the football club and a good cup run ,some good luck and giving 110% even the T lady.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024