Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement from the CEO 14:02 - Jul 3 with 8883 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/july/dbmessage_030720/?fbclid=IwAR3zCYxo

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Statement from the CEO on 14:12 - Jul 3 with 6238 viewsisitme

Another good read with some good news. Hopefully football (at our level) will not be too far away.
Statement from the CEO on 14:13 - Jul 3 with 6231 viewsShun

Thanks for the update, DB.

So next week for news on the season restarting, and 25th July for the new kit.
Statement from the CEO (n/t) on 15:23 - Jul 3 with 6066 viewsRaymondJohn

[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 12:51]
Statement from the CEO on 15:29 - Jul 3 with 6031 viewselectricblue

Interesting news from DB and much praise to the sponsors for helping the club over these difficult times and their continued sponsorship..

Also there maybe light at the end of this long tunnel and the new season is looking closer each week....

Then i hope that means season tickets will on sale soon to boost the club even further and possible new signing for the supporters to cheer on..

Onwards and upwards......
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 15:44]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Statement from the CEO on 15:31 - Jul 3 with 6016 viewsjudd

Everyone one.

Wonderful.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Statement from the CEO on 18:51 - Jul 3 with 5707 viewsscarrow

I thought Raymond wasn't meant to post on here anymore...

Poll: Final position

Statement from the CEO on 14:10 - Jul 10 with 4672 viewsboromat

"but your patience is about to be rewarded with lots of news!"

Was expecting something out of the club today obviously still early.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Statement from the CEO on 14:28 - Jul 10 with 4597 viewsD_Alien

Statement from the CEO on 14:10 - Jul 10 by boromat

"but your patience is about to be rewarded with lots of news!"

Was expecting something out of the club today obviously still early.

Found his "patience" theme ever so slightly condescending; homilies not required, thanks

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Statement from the CEO on 17:37 - Jul 10 with 4356 views49thseason

So looking like 12th of September start date for next season and running through to the end of May. Attendances limited to maybe 50% of capacity ( so not much of a problem for us!
Statement from the CEO on 17:40 - Jul 10 with 4348 viewsisitme

Statement from the CEO on 17:37 - Jul 10 by 49thseason

So looking like 12th of September start date for next season and running through to the end of May. Attendances limited to maybe 50% of capacity ( so not much of a problem for us!

Is there a link to this information?
Statement from the CEO on 18:39 - Jul 10 with 4236 viewsscarrow

Raymond deletes posts shocker... Naughty, naughty Raymondo

Poll: Final position

Statement from the CEO on 18:44 - Jul 10 with 4221 views442Dale

Statement from the CEO on 17:40 - Jul 10 by isitme

Was definitely expecting some news this week, even if it was an update that nothing has been confirmed yet.

Also, the link in the original post states that the club “will next week communicate information on our new ticketing system”, so that can only be a matter of time depending on your views on when a week ends.

Our patience is about to be rewarded.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Statement from the CEO on 19:20 - Jul 10 with 4139 viewsisitme

Statement from the CEO on 18:44 - Jul 10 by 442Dale

Was definitely expecting some news this week, even if it was an update that nothing has been confirmed yet.

Also, the link in the original post states that the club “will next week communicate information on our new ticketing system”, so that can only be a matter of time depending on your views on when a week ends.

Our patience is about to be rewarded.

I thought the EFL would have something concrete in place by now. Even with a September 12th start teams will probably want to start preseason training at the beginning of August, arrange games and maybe even sign a few players.

I suppose they are still deciding what the rules will be regarding training and any attendance of supporters. Outdoor theatre etc performance can have spectators later this month, so in another two months it's not out of the question that some spectators could attend games?
Statement from the CEO on 20:11 - Jul 10 with 4035 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Statement from the CEO on 19:20 - Jul 10 by isitme

I thought the EFL would have something concrete in place by now. Even with a September 12th start teams will probably want to start preseason training at the beginning of August, arrange games and maybe even sign a few players.

I suppose they are still deciding what the rules will be regarding training and any attendance of supporters. Outdoor theatre etc performance can have spectators later this month, so in another two months it's not out of the question that some spectators could attend games?

Can’t see crowds being a problem, 3000 home fans in a 10000 capacity stadium should be easily accommodated. No away fans sadly & probably have to be season tickets & advance sales only with no pay on the day. Only issues would be toilets/tea bars/booze. Give our stewards something to do...
Statement from the CEO on 20:18 - Jul 10 with 4023 viewsTVOS1907

Statement from the CEO on 17:40 - Jul 10 by isitme

By the power of Google...

https://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/2020/july/brian-caldwell-on-yesterdays-efl-m

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Statement from the CEO on 20:29 - Jul 10 with 3997 viewsisitme

Statement from the CEO on 20:18 - Jul 10 by TVOS1907

By the power of Google...

https://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/2020/july/brian-caldwell-on-yesterdays-efl-m

Thanks. I thought 49thseason's post might have summarised an article he had read somewhere and might have been able to link to the full article.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 20:30]
Statement from the CEO on 20:50 - Jul 10 with 3950 viewsTVOS1907

Statement from the CEO on 20:29 - Jul 10 by isitme

Thanks. I thought 49thseason's post might have summarised an article he had read somewhere and might have been able to link to the full article.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 20:30]

It's also on the back page of tomorrow's Ob, although the article is about Accrington, so it was most likely originally penned for their local paper.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Statement from the CEO on 20:54 - Jul 10 with 3939 viewsisitme

Statement from the CEO on 20:50 - Jul 10 by TVOS1907

It's also on the back page of tomorrow's Ob, although the article is about Accrington, so it was most likely originally penned for their local paper.

I've not read the Ob for years. Unfortunately it has followed the path of many local newspapers.
Statement from the CEO on 20:59 - Jul 10 with 3926 viewsTVOS1907

Statement from the CEO on 20:54 - Jul 10 by isitme

I've not read the Ob for years. Unfortunately it has followed the path of many local newspapers.

Maybe that's where 49thseason read it?

Statement from the CEO on 23:33 - Jul 10 with 3740 views49thseason

Read it here after a google
https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/18574695.efl-clubs-given-two-proposals-start-n
Statement from the CEO on 18:31 - Jul 14 with 3152 viewsboromat

Statement from the CEO on 20:01 - Jul 14 with 3000 views49thseason

Statement from the CEO on 18:31 - Jul 14 by boromat

Narcolepsy?
Statement from the CEO on 21:44 - Jul 14 with 2882 viewsboromat

Statement from the CEO on 20:01 - Jul 14 by 49thseason

Narcolepsy?

Lack of news induced perhaps.

Statement from the CEO on 09:12 - Jul 15 with 2641 viewsAncoats_Blue

Statement from the CEO on 20:11 - Jul 10 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Can’t see crowds being a problem, 3000 home fans in a 10000 capacity stadium should be easily accommodated. No away fans sadly & probably have to be season tickets & advance sales only with no pay on the day. Only issues would be toilets/tea bars/booze. Give our stewards something to do...

That’s exactly how I can see the season starting. Especially the no away fans bit. If 3k of us are spread across 4 stands there’s plenty of room. I really hope the season starts with fans allowed in some capacity as I’m really missing live football. Premiership on telly doesn’t do it for me.
Statement from the CEO on 12:39 - Jul 15 with 2489 viewsToffeemanc

The EFL must be confident there is some sort of agreement on dates for the start of a new season if they can announce when the transfer windows will be.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53417773

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024