Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! 19:37 - Sep 7 with 5489 views49thseason

Sensational results for a Vitamin D clinical trial for Hospitalised Covid 19 patients.

The Government / NHS apparently doesn't want to give you a cheap , easily obtainable vitamin despite the FACT that it will give you a 98% of not dying even if you end up in hospital. So buy some now for you and your family!

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 20:38 - Sep 7 with 4418 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Cod Liver Oil all round it is then!
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 22:29 - Sep 7 with 4252 views49thseason

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 20:38 - Sep 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Cod Liver Oil all round it is then!

Only if you are constipated! 2-3000 IUs a day Vit D3 as a minimum dose. Sprays and tablets readily available on Amazon
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 22:39 - Sep 7 with 4227 viewsrochdaleriddler

Where is the research to say it gives you a 98% chance of not dying?. Who is this geezer?. I take vitamin D as I think it does boost the immune system, but I’m not buying into the conspiracy stuff about govt not wanting a cheap treatment for Covid, to boost big pharmaceutical companies

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 22:49 - Sep 7 with 4203 viewsJames1980

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312115736_D_L-lysine_acetylsalicylate_g

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 23:27 - Sep 7 with 4138 viewsTomRAFC

As an NHS clinician who has kept well up to date with the research surrounding the treatment of COVID-19, I can confirm that there is indeed a massive conspiracy to stop people having a vitamin we recommend they have... everyday... even when they aren't ill. Alas, we lizard folk with our peer reviewed double blind research are being thwarted by these reliable vigilantes. So powerful are they that even the basic rules of maths bend to their will. Finally, our reign of terror is over.

Whilst I have your attention, if anyone would like to join our vanguard death cult then why not read one of our many secret documents? Bad Science by Dr Ben Goldacre is a rubbish secret document. Mainly because it's really easy to get hold of, try that one.

BOW OR PERISH!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 23:29]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 01:00 - Sep 8 with 4063 viewsdownunder

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 23:27 - Sep 7 by TomRAFC

As an NHS clinician who has kept well up to date with the research surrounding the treatment of COVID-19, I can confirm that there is indeed a massive conspiracy to stop people having a vitamin we recommend they have... everyday... even when they aren't ill. Alas, we lizard folk with our peer reviewed double blind research are being thwarted by these reliable vigilantes. So powerful are they that even the basic rules of maths bend to their will. Finally, our reign of terror is over.

Whilst I have your attention, if anyone would like to join our vanguard death cult then why not read one of our many secret documents? Bad Science by Dr Ben Goldacre is a rubbish secret document. Mainly because it's really easy to get hold of, try that one.

BOW OR PERISH!

Looks interesting. Will see if our Library has that on the shelves.
EDIT. Now have said book. Mr Goldacre was unknown to me, he has risen to fame since I left UK. So far so good, he has humour in his writing, and I am in agreement.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 22:02]
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 08:04 - Sep 8 with 3882 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 23:27 - Sep 7 by TomRAFC

BOW OR PERISH!

We’ve been here before with him. He enthusiastically extolled hydroxychloroquine as a cure for COVID-19 and the shining of a bright light up your bum or sommat. He’s conveniently dropped these now but rather than question the conspiracy theories that disseminate this nonsense he just moves on to the next.
He exposes himself to conspiracy theories usually from right-wing sources. He seems to think that this exposure constitutes ‘research’ and that those not gullible enough to believe them, and see them for what they are, lack the intellectual rigour he has.
I love the way he has taken that short, and highly questionable, clip and announced that the ‘Jury is in’. That’s his research!
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 10:04]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 08:08 - Sep 8 with 3877 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 22:39 - Sep 7 by rochdaleriddler

Where is the research to say it gives you a 98% chance of not dying?. Who is this geezer?. I take vitamin D as I think it does boost the immune system, but I’m not buying into the conspiracy stuff about govt not wanting a cheap treatment for Covid, to boost big pharmaceutical companies

A more balanced viewpoint. On a more serious note taking more than the recommended daily dosage of vitamin D can be dangerous.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-52371688
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 8:16]

Login to get fewer ads

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 08:51 - Sep 8 with 3814 viewsNigeriamark

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 22:39 - Sep 7 by rochdaleriddler

Sadly, as with every crisis, there are dozens of these types of communications from either conspiracy theorists or someone trying to sell a fake product. Show some numbers, link some data that is not linked and come up with a conclusion based on nothing

Unfortunately it works to those who are easily taken in
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 11:14 - Sep 8 with 3639 views49thseason

It has been pubished in a mediacal journal following a clinical trial in a Spanish hospital details ar at abot 6.50 on the video. The guy in the video is a Phd clinical nurse trainer who works I think in Carlisle.
Vitamin D is actually a hormone and affects every cell in the body, it regulates the immune system and prevents the cytokine storm which often overwhelms people with severe viral load of coronavirus.
It simply isnt possible to live as far north as we do to maintain adequate vitamin D as ther isn't enough sunshine and it doesn't last long in the body , hence you need to supplement daily. People with darker skins designed for near-equator living will inevitably be defficient .
The 98 % figure comes from the Spanish trial wher only one of 50 patients admitted to hospital died after,getting vitamin D as part of of their regime compared with 13 out of 26 who did not get vit D and subsequently died.

Take the piss as much as you like, shoot the messenger, but there was once a time when vitamin D was put into many foods as a supplement, now it isnt and Ricketts is now showing up in doctors surgeries again. Vitamin D is cheap and if care homes had supplemented their residents at the start of this pandemic, thousands would still be alive who have died.
My family all take VitD my wife for her MS ( no regression for over10 years) my 91 YO MiL for her asthma ( no significant attacks for over 3 years ). What do you have to lose?
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 11:54 - Sep 8 with 3574 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 11:14 - Sep 8 by 49thseason

It has been pubished in a mediacal journal following a clinical trial in a Spanish hospital details ar at abot 6.50 on the video. The guy in the video is a Phd clinical nurse trainer who works I think in Carlisle.
Vitamin D is actually a hormone and affects every cell in the body, it regulates the immune system and prevents the cytokine storm which often overwhelms people with severe viral load of coronavirus.
It simply isnt possible to live as far north as we do to maintain adequate vitamin D as ther isn't enough sunshine and it doesn't last long in the body , hence you need to supplement daily. People with darker skins designed for near-equator living will inevitably be defficient .
The 98 % figure comes from the Spanish trial wher only one of 50 patients admitted to hospital died after,getting vitamin D as part of of their regime compared with 13 out of 26 who did not get vit D and subsequently died.

Take the piss as much as you like, shoot the messenger, but there was once a time when vitamin D was put into many foods as a supplement, now it isnt and Ricketts is now showing up in doctors surgeries again. Vitamin D is cheap and if care homes had supplemented their residents at the start of this pandemic, thousands would still be alive who have died.
My family all take VitD my wife for her MS ( no regression for over10 years) my 91 YO MiL for her asthma ( no significant attacks for over 3 years ). What do you have to lose?

A few questions/points.
Given that Public Health England recommends that Vitamin D supplements should be given to all inhabitants of care homes why are you saying care homes don’t do this? Do you know this to be a fact or are you just presuming here that they haven’t/don’t?
Despite what you say, it is possible for many people to live as far north as we do and not have to take Vitamin D supplements. What you say is just categorically not true. The vast majority are fortunate enough to not have to take Vitamin D supplements.
Which medical journal?
Ricketts is exceptionally low in this country and mostly found in children, who are mostly not affected by COVID.
Why do you think that all governments (including the Spanish one and ones led by people you like such as Trump), regardless of the trillions this is costing them, are not presenting Vitamin D as the panacea you are?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 12:45]

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 12:15 - Sep 8 with 3527 viewsNigeriamark

A UK study in the Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic syndrome, specifically looking at the correlation between vitamin D & Covid 19 found no evidence at all. There were 348,598 patients reviewed

If the study you refer to had any legs do you think it would only be on an unknown website rather than literally the biggest news item in global news. As most of COVID has occurred when the sunshine in Spain is adequate for Vitamin D production, the only way a study of 100 people would in theory work work is if everyone was starved of vitamin D / Sunlight for months and once depleted 50% got vitamin D and 50% didn't ( assuming they then got the same level of sunlight). Highly dubious study where the guy is just taking a general known premise that vitamin D in general helps immunity, but then again so do dozens of other things.
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 12:49 - Sep 8 with 3466 viewsTomRAFC

Congratulations! You appear to be under the impression you understand the complexities of clinical level research that it takes years to learn! By looking at sentences that kind of look like what you want them to mean but with no actual understanding of how long term research works you have successfully gained our stage 1 badge.

You are actually one of our most advance students and have already gained your stage 2 badge by now trying to publicly present yourself as "in the know".

Be careful, humbly acknowledging that you do not have the level of knowledge required to proclaim and pontificate about this at a professional level will result in instant dismissal.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 13:02 - Sep 8 with 3440 viewsDaleiLama

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 12:15 - Sep 8 by Nigeriamark

A UK study in the Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic syndrome, specifically looking at the correlation between vitamin D & Covid 19 found no evidence at all. There were 348,598 patients reviewed

If the study you refer to had any legs do you think it would only be on an unknown website rather than literally the biggest news item in global news. As most of COVID has occurred when the sunshine in Spain is adequate for Vitamin D production, the only way a study of 100 people would in theory work work is if everyone was starved of vitamin D / Sunlight for months and once depleted 50% got vitamin D and 50% didn't ( assuming they then got the same level of sunlight). Highly dubious study where the guy is just taking a general known premise that vitamin D in general helps immunity, but then again so do dozens of other things.

IIRC, the jury was also in on global warming (it's a myth don't you know)? There is history here.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 13:15 - Sep 8 with 3413 viewsJames1980

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 13:02 - Sep 8 by DaleiLama

IIRC, the jury was also in on global warming (it's a myth don't you know)? There is history here.

Don't get him started or her or them.

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 14:25 - Sep 8 with 3319 views442Dale

So, to confirm, everything’s ok now apart from our lack of strikers?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 14:32 - Sep 8 with 3305 viewsDaleiLama

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 14:25 - Sep 8 by 442Dale

So, to confirm, everything’s ok now apart from our lack of strikers?

Everything got better when Jack changed the colour of the numbers. But things will only be back to ok when people start putting their mushrooms upside down on the window sill when they get them home and before cooking. And we get at least one striker.

https://fungi.com/blogs/articles/place-mushrooms-in-sunlight-to-get-your-vitamin

You're welcome

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 16:34 - Sep 8 with 3172 viewsShun

Nobody’s doubting the importance of Vitamin D supplements. As Tom rightly says, we’ve been advising our patients to take it for years. I posted about it at length on here a few months ago.

What’s dangerous, though, is reading one study (if you even have read it) and telling everyone you see that Vitamin D can prevent Covid-19. If you can perform a literature review on an adequate amount of studies and collate their data, then come back here and post the results, then I’ll be more willing to listen.
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 16:47 - Sep 8 with 3155 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 16:34 - Sep 8 by Shun

Nobody’s doubting the importance of Vitamin D supplements. As Tom rightly says, we’ve been advising our patients to take it for years. I posted about it at length on here a few months ago.

What’s dangerous, though, is reading one study (if you even have read it) and telling everyone you see that Vitamin D can prevent Covid-19. If you can perform a literature review on an adequate amount of studies and collate their data, then come back here and post the results, then I’ll be more willing to listen.

He also shouldn’t be stating as fact that care homes have not been providing their inhabitants with such supplements when he, as I strongly suspect, doesn’t actually know whether care homes have or have not been providing such supplements.

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 17:35 - Sep 8 with 3105 views442Dale

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 16:47 - Sep 8 by BigDaveMyCock

He also shouldn’t be stating as fact that care homes have not been providing their inhabitants with such supplements when he, as I strongly suspect, doesn’t actually know whether care homes have or have not been providing such supplements.

But what if it’s a FACT?

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 17:55 - Sep 8 with 3072 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 17:35 - Sep 8 by 442Dale

But what if it’s a FACT?

Then they’ll be plenty of evidence to back it up and, further to his post, that it was this that caused the deaths.
Unless of course it’s expressed in upper case then that just means it is.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 18:44]

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 18:48 - Sep 8 with 2997 views49thseason

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 16:34 - Sep 8 by Shun

Therein lies the problem, there are lots of studies and meta studies but so far this looks like the first actual clinical study. The evidence is compelling and the medical profession general admits that large tranches of the population are Vit D deficient but how many of them tell their patients to start taking it? Why is no one actively going out telling people to take it? why are there no Government TV ads saying take it? There are millions being spent telling us what not to do and endless scare stories about "second wave" (also known as the onset of winter when UV levels are negligible which is where this pandemic started.) but nothing suggesting this simple strategy.
here is the study and some of the more recent observational studies feel free to inwardly digest. I have been reading this stuff for 10 years... help yourself.

The Spanish hospital clinical Trial:
"Effect of Calcifediol Treatment and best Available Therapy versus best Available Therapy on Intensive Care Unit Admission and Mortality Among Patients Hospitalized for COVID-19: A Pilot Randomized Clinical study"
Author links open overlay panelMarta EntrenasCastilloaLuis ManuelEntrenas CostaaJosé ManuelVaquero BarriosaJuan FranciscoAlcalá DíazbJosé LópezMirandabRogerBouilloncJosé ManuelQuesada Gomezd
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsbmb.2020.105751Get rights and content
Under a Creative Commons license open access
Highlights
-
The vitamin D endocrine system may have a variety of actions on cells and tissues involved in COVID-19 progression.

-
Administration of calcifediol or 25-hydroxyvitamin D to hospitalized COVID-19 patients significantly reduced their need for Intensive Care United admission.

-
Calcifediol seems to be able to reduce severity of the disease.

Abstract
Objective
The vitamin D endocrine system may have a variety of actions on cells and tissues involved in COVID-19 progression especially by decreasing the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. Calcifediol can rapidly increase serum 25OHD concentration. We therefore evaluated the effect of calcifediol treatment, on Intensive Care Unit Admission and Mortality rate among Spanish patients hospitalized for COVID-19.

Design
parallel pilot randomized open label, double-masked clinical trial.

Setting
university hospital setting (Reina Sofia University Hospital, Córdoba Spain.)

Participants
76 consecutive patients hospitalized with COVID-19 infection, clinical picture of acute respiratory infection, confirmed by a radiographic pattern of viral pneumonia and by a positive SARS-CoV-2 PCR with CURB65 severity scale (recommending hospital admission in case of total score > 1).

Procedures
All hospitalized patients received as best available therapy the same standard care, (per hospital protocol), of a combination of hydroxychloroquine (400 mg every 12 hours on the first day, and 200 mg every 12 hours for the following 5 days), azithromycin (500 mg orally for 5 days. Eligible patients were allocated at a 2 calcifediol:1 no calcifediol ratio through electronic randomization on the day of admission to take oral calcifediol (0.532 mg), or not. Patients in the calcifediol treatment group continued with oral calcifediol (0.266 mg) on day 3 and 7, and then weekly until discharge or ICU admission. Outcomes of effectiveness included rate of ICU admission and deaths.

Results
Of 50 patients treated with calcifediol, one required admission to the ICU (2%), while of 26 untreated patients, 13 required admission (50%) p value X2 Fischer test p < 0.001. Univariate Risk Estimate Odds Ratio for ICU in patients with Calcifediol treatment versus without Calcifediol treatment: 0.02 (95%CI 0.002-0.17). Multivariate Risk Estimate Odds Ratio for ICU in patients with Calcifediol treatment vs Without Calcifediol treatment ICU (adjusting by Hypertension and T2DM): 0.03 (95%CI: 0.003-0.25). Of the patients treated with calcifediol, none died, and all were discharged, without complications. The 13 patients not treated with calcifediol, who were not admitted to the ICU, were discharged. Of the 13 patients admitted to the ICU, two died and the remaining 11 were discharged.

Conclusion
Our pilot study demonstrated that administration of a high dose of Calcifediol or 25-hydroxyvitamin D, a main metabolite of vitamin D endocrine system, significantly reduced the need for ICU treatment of patients requiring hospitalization due to proven COVID-19. Calcifediol seems to be able to reduce severity of the disease, but larger trials with groups properly matched will be required to show a definitive answer.

2. A large scale Study
The link between vitamin D deficiency and Covid-19 in a large population
View ORCID ProfileAriel Israel, View ORCID ProfileAssi Albert Cicurel, Ilan Feldhamer, View ORCID ProfileYosef Dror, View ORCID ProfileShmuel M Giveon, David Gillis, David Strich, Gil Lavie
doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.09.04.20188268
This article is a preprint and has not been certified by peer review [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.
AbstractInfo/HistoryMetrics Preview PDF
Abstract
BACKGROUND Recent studies suggest a link between vitamin D deficiency and Covid-19 infection. In our population we observe major differences in Covid-19 incidence in ethnic groups and genders in each group. METHODS We carried out a population-based study among 4.6 million members of Clalit Health Services (CHS). We collected results from vitamin D tests performed between 2010 and 2019 and used weighted linear regression to assess the relationship between prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and Covid-19 incidence in 200 localities. Additionally, we matched 52,405 infected patients with 524,050 control individuals of the same sex, age, geographical region and used conditional logistic regression to assess the relationship between baseline vitamin D levels, acquisition of vitamin D supplements in the last 4 months, and positive Covid-19. RESULTS We observe a highly significant correlation between prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and Covid-19 incidence, and between female-to-male ratio for severe vitamin D deficiency and female-to-male ratio for Covid-19 incidence in localities (P<0.001). In the matched cohort, we found a significant association between low vitamin D levels and the risk of Covid-19, with the highest risk observed for severe vitamin D deficiency. A significant protective effect was observed for members who acquired liquid vitamin D formulations (drops) in the last 4 months. CONCLUSION In this large observational population study, we show a strong association between vitamin D deficiency and Covid-19 occurrence. After adjustment for baseline characteristics and prior vitamin D levels, acquisition of liquid vitamin D formulations is associated with decreased risk for Covid-19 infection.

3. Another implication of the role od Vitamin D
Vitamin D Deficiency and Air Pollution Exacerbate COVID-19 Through Suppression of Antiviral Peptide LL37
Mardi A Crane-Godreau 1 2, Kathleen J Clem 3, Peter Payne 1 2, Steven Fiering 1
Affiliations expand
PMID: 32671009 PMCID: PMC7326088 DOI: 10.3389/fpubh.2020.00232
Free PMC article
Abstract
Vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency (VDD) are widely recognized as risk factors for respiratory tract infections. Vitamin D influences expression of many genes with well-established relevance to airway infections and relevant to immune system function. Recently, VDD has been shown to be a risk factor for acquisition and severity of COVID-19. Thus, treating VDD presents a safe and inexpensive opportunity for modulating the severity of the disease. VDD is common in those over 60 years of age, many with co-morbid conditions and in people with skin pigmentation sufficient to reduce synthesis of vitamin D. Exposure to fine particulate air pollution is also associated with worse outcomes from COVID19. Vitamin D stimulates transcription of cathelicidin which is cleaved to generate LL37. LL37 is an innate antimicrobial with demonstrated activity against a wide range of microbes including envelope viruses. LL37 also modulates cytokine signaling at the site of infections. Fine particles in air pollution can interfere with LL37 destruction of viruses and may reduce effective immune signaling modulation by LL37. While vitamin D influences transcription of many immune related genes, the weakened antimicrobial response of those with VDD against SARS-CoV-2 may be in part due to reduced LL37. Conclusion: Vitamin D plays an important role reducing the impact of viral lung disease processes. VDD is an acknowledged public health threat that warrants population-wide action to reduce COVID-19 morbidity and mortality. While vitamin D influences transcription of many immune related genes, the weakened antimicrobial response of those with VDD against SARS-CoV-2 may be in part due to reduced LL37. Action is needed to address COVID-19 associated risks of air pollution from industry, transportation, domestic sources and from primary and second hand tobacco smoke.

4. A study in Chicago
In a retrospective study of patients tested for COVID-19, researchers at the University of Chicago Medicine found an association between vitamin D deficiency and the likelihood of becoming infected with the coronavirus.
"Vitamin D is important to the function of the immune system and vitamin D supplements have previously been shown to lower the risk of viral respiratory tract infections," said David Meltzer, MD, Ph.D., Chief of Hospital Medicine at UChicago Medicine and lead author of the study. "Our statistical analysis suggests this may be true for the COVID-19 infection."

The research team looked at 489 UChicago Medicine patients whose vitamin D level was measured within a year before being tested for COVID-19. Patients who had vitamin D deficiency (< 20ng/ml) that was not treated were almost twice as likely to test positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus compared to patients who had sufficient levels of the vitamin.

The study, Association of Vitamin D Status and Other Clinical Characteristics With COVID-19 Test Results, was published Sept. 3 in JAMA Network Open. Findings were previously reported on medRxiv, a preprint server for the health sciences.

Half of Americans are deficient in Vitamin D, with much higher rates seen in African Americans, Hispanics and individuals living in areas like Chicago where it is difficult to get enough sun exposure in winter.

"Understanding whether treating Vitamin D deficiency changes COVID-19 risk could be of great importance locally, nationally and globally," Meltzer said. "Vitamin D is inexpensive, generally very safe to take, and can be widely scaled."

Meltzer and his team emphasize the importance of experimental studies to determine whether vitamin D supplementation can reduce the risk, and potentially severity, of COVID-19. They also highlight the need for studies of what strategies for vitamin D supplementation may be most appropriate in specific populations. They have initiated several clinical trials at UChicago Medicine and with partners locally.
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 18:52 - Sep 8 with 2992 views442Dale

Not sure if there’s confirmation of that loan signing from Utd in there.

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 18:56 - Sep 8 with 2983 viewsjudd

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 18:52 - Sep 8 by 442Dale

Yes, he's taken shirt number 19

Poll: What is it to be then?

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 19:16 - Sep 8 with 2950 viewsJames1980

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 18:52 - Sep 8 by 442Dale

Is Meltzer the striker we're after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024