Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford 19:45 - Jan 25 with 28658 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Oxford 25th Jan 2021 19:42
Rochdale take on League One's form team on Tuesday night as Oxford United make the trip north to Spotland. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 09:54 - Jan 28 with 1466 viewsHopwoodblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 07:55 - Jan 28 by fitzochris

Yes, fine lines if you take this one game in isolation. And if this was one game in isolation, I think the vast majority of supporters would accept the result.

Sadly, it’s part of a pattern of games where goals have been conceded in a manner that have been highlighted ad infinitum on this thread, other threads and away from this forum.

It is far from an hysterical overreaction.

I wonder whether a good rant in public by BBM about the players taking more responsibility and managing a game better in closing stages might help us to know he doesn’t think it’s acceptable.
The problem I have is wondering if he does or doesn’t see a problem when things happen on the pitch like they did in the closing seconds of Tuesday night game ?
He can’t control the game from the touch line but I would like to think he spoke the players involved ? Or is there a clause in the contract that says he’s not allowed to shout at the players we have on loan in case he upsets them ?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 9:55]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 09:56 - Jan 28 with 1456 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 09:18 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

Only when it's warm it gets a bit longer....

Avoid going against the spread. If in doubt, go all in.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 12:32 - Jan 28 with 1297 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 09:54 - Jan 28 by Hopwoodblue

I wonder whether a good rant in public by BBM about the players taking more responsibility and managing a game better in closing stages might help us to know he doesn’t think it’s acceptable.
The problem I have is wondering if he does or doesn’t see a problem when things happen on the pitch like they did in the closing seconds of Tuesday night game ?
He can’t control the game from the touch line but I would like to think he spoke the players involved ? Or is there a clause in the contract that says he’s not allowed to shout at the players we have on loan in case he upsets them ?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 9:55]

I'm sure if he shouted "Gerrit forrad" in his Cork accent (or even in Gaelic) they'd get an inkling he wasn't happy without having a clue what he'd said

Come to think of it, i wonder if they have a clue what he's saying in training. I must admit, i find it difficult following a lot of what he says during interviews

[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 12:37]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 12:38 - Jan 28 with 1280 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 12:32 - Jan 28 by D_Alien

I'm sure if he shouted "Gerrit forrad" in his Cork accent (or even in Gaelic) they'd get an inkling he wasn't happy without having a clue what he'd said

Come to think of it, i wonder if they have a clue what he's saying in training. I must admit, i find it difficult following a lot of what he says during interviews

[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 12:37]

Faigh ar aghaidh é that's get it forward in Irish according to Google translate.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 12:41 - Jan 28 with 1267 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 12:38 - Jan 28 by James1980

Faigh ar aghaidh é that's get it forward in Irish according to Google translate.

Jeez, that's what i've been hearing in interviews...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 13:53 - Jan 28 with 1173 viewsNafelad

I keep wondering if BBM, or any other coach, told Newby to head for the corner flag, when he received the ball right in front of them, in the final minute last Saturday. (When he passed it back and they took a throw-in, using the gap in between the seats for a long run-up, ten metres from where the ball had gone out of play, resulting in Akinde grabbing the last gasp equaliser).

Topcat

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 16:17 - Jan 28 with 1085 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 18:02 - Jan 26 by boromat

Good to see Humphrys back

McLaughlin isolating is frustrating. Let's hope Done has a good showing.

Beasley nowhere to be seen is a worry. Hope he's ok.

Very young bench even for us!
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 18:03]

Beesley is doing fine and keeping busy whilst away from football

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 19:08 - Jan 28 with 994 viewsDaleiLama

Humps latest offering

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 19:27 - Jan 28 with 944 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Oxford on 19:08 - Jan 28 by DaleiLama

Humps latest offering

Excellent insight again. Hope the club appreciate how much good work Humphrys is doing to keep fans not only engaged but informed about things we might not normally know.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024