Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trialists 15:30 - Feb 3 with 4813 viewsIOMDale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/february/integration_clc_carlisle_03.02.

Fitzo, don't suppose you've heard owt regarding Trialists A & B?

UTDNFS

Trialists on 15:46 - Feb 3 with 4748 viewsleedsdale

Not sure you can rely on this match report, it uses “Magnus Norman” and “excellent saves” in the same sentence.

Good start from Shaughnessy 🤣
Trialists on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 4743 viewsIOMDale

Trialists on 15:46 - Feb 3 by leedsdale

Not sure you can rely on this match report, it uses “Magnus Norman” and “excellent saves” in the same sentence.

Good start from Shaughnessy 🤣

Perhaps the same person who stated the club were 'delighted' to extend his loan period.

I can look back and laugh at that now, though it wasn't funny at the time.

UTDNFS

Trialists on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 4692 views442Dale

Mr. A could be a left back looking at the way the teams are listed at the end of the report.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Trialists on 16:38 - Feb 3 with 4545 viewsNigeriamark

Trialists on 15:58 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

Mr. A could be a left back looking at the way the teams are listed at the end of the report.

Don't build all our hopes up !!
Trialists on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 4452 viewsboromat

Trialists on 15:58 - Feb 3 by 442Dale

What's one of those?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Trialists on 17:39 - Feb 3 with 4349 viewsNorthernDale

Question, why as Charlton been on the bench in recent weeks for the first team, but Wade was in goal for the game against Carlisle Utd, you would have thought Wade would have been on the bench in the absence of Lynch.
Trialists on 17:53 - Feb 3 with 4285 viewsseasidedale

Trialists on 17:39 - Feb 3 by NorthernDale

Question, why as Charlton been on the bench in recent weeks for the first team, but Wade was in goal for the game against Carlisle Utd, you would have thought Wade would have been on the bench in the absence of Lynch.

Could be that although Wade is on loan at Guisley, they havnt played due to fixtures being suspended and Chalfont has played for youth team over past couple of week, just a guess
Trialists on 18:51 - Feb 3 with 4137 viewsboromat

Trialists on 17:53 - Feb 3 by seasidedale

Could be that although Wade is on loan at Guisley, they havnt played due to fixtures being suspended and Chalfont has played for youth team over past couple of week, just a guess

Yep in previous seasons players out on loan have been available for the some of the cup games like the Lancashire Cup I'm guessing they don't have the same rules as the league games and are closer to friendlies. It'll be a good opportunity to get players back and see how they're developing. I think a lot continue to train with us as well for at least part of the week.

Login to get fewer ads

Trialists on 19:07 - Feb 3 with 4050 views442Dale

Trialists on 16:38 - Feb 3 by Nigeriamark

Don't build all our hopes up !!

Apologies, was playing Sherlock with the situation.

Me doing me.

Trialists on 11:55 - Feb 4 with 3539 viewsIOMDale

Here's the highlights for the Sherlocks amongst you:

UTDNFS

Trialists on 12:35 - Feb 4 with 3412 viewsDelboy

Trialists on 11:55 - Feb 4 by IOMDale

Shaughnessy clearly playing in front of the back four in these clips.
Also trialist B who scores the goal only looks to be about about 4ft 6inches tall
Trialists on 13:11 - Feb 4 with 3272 viewsIOMDale

Photos too now - anybody recognise them?

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2021/february/gallery-images-from-the-cent

UTDNFS

Trialists on 13:34 - Feb 4 with 3196 views442Dale

Trialists on 13:11 - Feb 4 by IOMDale

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2021/february/gallery-images-from-the-cent

Are we allowed to guess?

Initial invetigations have highlighted a strange kit mash-up and the unique sight of shirts with two different sponsors. That’s more important than a left back in my world.

Edit: just seen the tweet asking for podcast questions and Gareth Keenan (in the area) getting a mention. But see, already did it. Sherlock and socks. That sort of ability.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 13:39]

Trialists on 13:35 - Feb 4 with 3189 viewsTomRAFC

I was talking to a West Ham supporting friend of mine when they were supposedly in for Baah. He suggested that we were looking at their former youth player Oscar Borg. I asked around and wrote it off as bollocks.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Trialists on 13:40 - Feb 4 with 3170 viewsIOMDale

Trialists on 13:34 - Feb 4 by 442Dale

Are we allowed to guess?

Initial invetigations have highlighted a strange kit mash-up and the unique sight of shirts with two different sponsors. That’s more important than a left back in my world.

Edit: just seen the tweet asking for podcast questions and Gareth Keenan (in the area) getting a mention. But see, already did it. Sherlock and socks. That sort of ability.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 13:39]

If I had my guess, I'd have said the goalscorer bears resemblance to Kiki Musampa, though I'd be about 13 years too late.

The kit sponsorship issue should have at least been settled by letting the senior squad players wear the Crown Oil shirts and the youth teamers would then wear Taurus. Not the case.

UTDNFS

Trialists on 13:56 - Feb 4 with 3114 viewsBrierls

Trialists on 11:55 - Feb 4 by IOMDale

I can't name the trialist left back, but from those highlights I can see that a lot of the threats to our goal came from that side, especially in the first half.

Not what you want to see.

On the plus side, he'd fit right in with the current defending and shipping goals left, right and centre.
Trialists on 14:26 - Feb 4 with 3018 views1907

Crikey. Those highlights were hard viewing. It’s good to see that defensive ineptness runs straight through the club & isn’t just an issue with the first team!

Very much doubt we’ll be seeing the trialist LB again based on that viewing. Made Done look like Carlos!
Trialists on 16:21 - Feb 4 with 2763 viewsJames1980

Trialists on 14:26 - Feb 4 by 1907

Crikey. Those highlights were hard viewing. It’s good to see that defensive ineptness runs straight through the club & isn’t just an issue with the first team!

Very much doubt we’ll be seeing the trialist LB again based on that viewing. Made Done look like Carlos!

It appears a decentish LB that we can afford is rarer than the poop of a rocking horse fed solely on a diet of hens teeth.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Trialists on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 2368 viewsboromat

I wonder if we've been looking more towards loan players for the left back position thinking that Dunne or Miałkowski might be both first team ready or much closer next year.

The trialists seem more like a plan B. And may not be good enough either we may prefer to go with what we've got.

Trialists on 20:49 - Feb 4 with 2265 viewsseasidedale

It’s hard to tell watching the highlights video but what is trialist 2 position
Trialists on 20:56 - Feb 4 with 2249 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Trialists on 14:26 - Feb 4 by 1907

I thought exactly the same....lots of wayward passing going on.
Trialists on 20:57 - Feb 4 with 2246 viewsrkershaw

Trialists on 20:49 - Feb 4 by seasidedale

Not sure about either triallist but I think I've spotted Steve Collis standing next to pheasant umbrella!! ;)
Trialists on 07:36 - Feb 5 with 1943 viewsNewbury_Dale

Trialists on 13:11 - Feb 4 by IOMDale

Presume the player wearing 14 with the tattoo'd thigh is Trialist A ?
Trialists on 07:56 - Feb 5 with 1912 viewsfitzochris

Trialists on 20:49 - Feb 4 by seasidedale

He’s a “tricky and creative” midfielder.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Trialists on 08:35 - Feb 5 with 1864 viewsseasidedale

Collins is a coach at Carlisle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024