Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff 15:45 - Apr 27 with 2342 viewsSheffield_dale

Have we let one slip away? 👀
Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 17:32 - Apr 27 with 2222 viewsjonahwhereru

You won’t find many on here who regret that he left us. I quite liked him after seeing him on debut at Wimbledon. However I think I saw the best of him that day.
In any event he had told us he was not going to stay so not sure we let him slip through our fingers, like we nearly did with Hogan.
Wish the lad all the best mind, he was a tryer for us.
Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 17:37 - Apr 27 with 2199 viewsJames1980

We got a fee for the lad didn't we?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 21:51 - Apr 27 with 1993 viewsfitzochris

Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 17:37 - Apr 27 by James1980

We got a fee for the lad didn't we?

Yes, which in turn helped secure Conor Grant.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 22:11 - Apr 27 with 1954 views49thseason

Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 21:51 - Apr 27 by fitzochris

Yes, which in turn helped secure Conor Grant.

In which case you would have to say it was a decent bit of business.
Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 16:20 - Apr 28 with 1657 viewsBrierls

No, we haven't. He is shite.
Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 16:57 - Apr 28 with 1611 viewsChaffRAFC

Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 16:20 - Apr 28 by Brierls

No, we haven't. He is shite.

You can only judge what you can see. I've never seen anything to suggest Fabio Tavares would be a big player for us.

He's scored 4 goals in 39 games (albeit most of them have been sub appearances and one of those goals was an O.G at Bolton!) but I've never seen anything to suggest he will be anything more than a last 10 minutes burst of pace kind of substitute option. We did very well to get a fee for him and I've seen more from Conor Grant in 18 games that Tavares in 3 years to suggest we got a better deal there.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 10:39 - Apr 29 with 1366 viewsAtThePeake

Tavares Hat-Trick for Cov U23s Vs Cardiff on 16:57 - Apr 28 by ChaffRAFC

You can only judge what you can see. I've never seen anything to suggest Fabio Tavares would be a big player for us.

He's scored 4 goals in 39 games (albeit most of them have been sub appearances and one of those goals was an O.G at Bolton!) but I've never seen anything to suggest he will be anything more than a last 10 minutes burst of pace kind of substitute option. We did very well to get a fee for him and I've seen more from Conor Grant in 18 games that Tavares in 3 years to suggest we got a better deal there.

STILL with you and that 'own goal' at Bolton!

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024