Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July 17:55 - Jun 30 with 9389 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July 30th Jun 2021 17:52
Existing Season Card Holders have an exclusive priority purchase window from Thursday 1st July to Sunday 11th July, before Season Cards go on General Sale on Monday 12th July. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 14:21 - Jul 3 with 3680 views442Dale

Sorry, to clarify, the post above wasn’t in any way criticism of communication so far (and I know those who replied may not have have seen it that way either), more what next steps the club could take.

What the chairman has done so far in terms of alerting shareholders has been excellent. As others have said, would expect the next thing would be to inform the whole fanbase where we are up to.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 06:49 - Jul 4 with 3481 viewsJames1980

If what has been said elsewhere is true As the goods/service will not be as I was expecting them, will I have grounds for a section 75 claim?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 17:59 - Jul 4 with 3327 viewsfermin

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:20 - Jul 1 by leedsdale

The promo video to go alongside the launch is an excellent piece of work 👏

Can anyone get this video to work as I am just told it is private?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/watch_mystory_markwoodall/
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 18:10 - Jul 4 with 3261 viewsDalenet

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 06:49 - Jul 4 by James1980

If what has been said elsewhere is true As the goods/service will not be as I was expecting them, will I have grounds for a section 75 claim?

Only if we do a Bury and we can't fulfill our games commitment for the season. Sentiment doesn't count sorry James.

I am holding back a few days to see what happens before I buy mine. With 380 tickets sold in the first two days, that suggests that many are holding back just now.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 18:51 - Jul 4 with 3119 viewsblackdogblue

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 18:10 - Jul 4 by Dalenet

Only if we do a Bury and we can't fulfill our games commitment for the season. Sentiment doesn't count sorry James.

I am holding back a few days to see what happens before I buy mine. With 380 tickets sold in the first two days, that suggests that many are holding back just now.

Said I’m not doing it

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:53 - Jul 6 with 2752 viewsDaleiLama

Well, at least Covid isn't going to prevent fans from buying a SC.

Anyone any updates to offer on other issues?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:46 - Jul 6 with 2544 viewsEllDale

With Covid capacity restrictions being lifted there's now even less incentive to buy a season ticket. Can't see Spotland being full anytime next season!
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:40 - Jul 6 with 2409 viewsmightydale

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:46 - Jul 6 by EllDale

With Covid capacity restrictions being lifted there's now even less incentive to buy a season ticket. Can't see Spotland being full anytime next season!

You Could always hide behide your sette with a double mask on, watching it on daleplayer (or whatever its called).

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:49 - Jul 6 with 2388 views442Dale

Could be wrong, but think EllDale was acknowledging that a lot bought season tickets last season to guarantee attendance when capacity was reduced significantly.

Some may not do that now knowing they can turn up when they want.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 14:20 - Jul 6 with 2301 viewsEllDale

Yep, that's what I meant. Perhaps I didn't express it too well!
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 17:25 - Jul 7 with 1939 viewsinthenet

No chance !!!

Rastrickblue

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 18:11 - Jul 7 with 1861 viewsnordenblue

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 17:25 - Jul 7 by inthenet

No chance !!!

Shitting in my hands and clapping seems more an attractive proposition at the minute
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:53 - Jul 9 with 1561 viewsDalenet

As we near the deadline for the existing season card holders to renew to guarantee their seat, do we know how many have been sold? The last update this time last week was 380.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:01 - Jul 9 with 1533 viewsleedsdale

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:53 - Jul 9 by Dalenet

As we near the deadline for the existing season card holders to renew to guarantee their seat, do we know how many have been sold? The last update this time last week was 380.

On cue….

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:01 - Jul 9 with 1533 viewsDaleiLama

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:53 - Jul 9 by Dalenet

Think it's fair to say uptake won't have been good. The club usually publicises good news. Speaking of which, there's been precious little of that recently regarding Dale, so I suspect we're a long way from 4 figures.

Edit: probably around 650?
Edit 2: If that image used is for electronic billboards, which I saw recently, there might have to be a bit of air-brushing and a sub brought in assuming the Humps news is officially confirmed?
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 10:08]

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:03 - Jul 9 with 1517 viewsEllDale

Someone has obviously read your post as the club have just Tweeted a figure of 650!
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:39 - Jul 9 with 1423 viewswatford_dale

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:03 - Jul 9 by EllDale

Someone has obviously read your post as the club have just Tweeted a figure of 650!

I think people will hold off to wait and see the performance of the team in the first few games and then, if doing well, will purchase a second half season ticket.

I think given the recent events, boardroom turmoil, poor manager, half the team gone and communication, which should be simplistic but always seems to be executed with Neolithic incompetence, that they are lucky to have sold 650.

In this together? no chance you're on your damned own until you can sort this out. Replace the "We need to statements" with "We are doing " statements.

Covid has shown the world can live without football, what are Dale going to do to get people back will be the challenge.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:04 - Jul 9 with 1355 viewsDalenet

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:03 - Jul 9 by EllDale

Yes a timely post on twitter

Not a bad figure but the club will be disappointed. That barely covers the cost of the hand sanitizer. But there is time yet.

I do think the club has scored an own goal on this. The pricing was right, but we have an elderly fan base and I think the anxiety around covid will keep many away initially. We have the space to spread the fans out but have chosen not to. I fear we will struggle to get to 1500 fans to a game in August
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:09 - Jul 9 with 1234 viewsBarrowdale

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:04 - Jul 9 by Dalenet

Not a bad figure but the club will be disappointed. That barely covers the cost of the hand sanitizer. But there is time yet.

I do think the club has scored an own goal on this. The pricing was right, but we have an elderly fan base and I think the anxiety around covid will keep many away initially. We have the space to spread the fans out but have chosen not to. I fear we will struggle to get to 1500 fans to a game in August

Sat waiting with our £750. Nothing til we get more info
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:16 - Jul 9 with 1217 viewsSuddenLad

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:04 - Jul 9 by Dalenet

That's a contributory factor, sure, but the current regime have walked into a perfect storm. Manager walks out, shadowy figures trying to buy the club, uncertainty about the future direction of the club and you can see why people are hanging on to their cash.

The Chairman and the Trust have done an excellent job of communicating what they can, when it has been appropriate, but I should imagine that there is a small army of people working unseen and like Trojans behind the scenes trying to ready the club for the new season.

The amount of different tasks needing to be done at one single moment to get the club back on track is entirely unprecedented.

I'd rather they took the time necessary to make the right appointments, to sign the right players and to deal with the major off-field matters effectively, rather than cobble things together hurriedly and ultimately set us back another few years.

I'm sure supporters will buy the cards when things are more settled and the bigger picture becomes clearer. There's time yet, so we need to be patient.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:40 - Jul 9 with 1159 viewsDaleFan7

We've sold more than I thought we would at this point given the circumstances that others have pointed out.

I think we have a core support around the 1,000 mark which we will get to. It's just whether we can attract anyone above this to buy a ST.

Can't see many paying £22 to watch us in the Main Stand.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:53 - Jul 9 with 1127 viewsDaleiLama

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:40 - Jul 9 by DaleFan7

We've sold more than I thought we would at this point given the circumstances that others have pointed out.

I think we have a core support around the 1,000 mark which we will get to. It's just whether we can attract anyone above this to buy a ST.

Can't see many paying £22 to watch us in the Main Stand.

It seems like a lifetime ago when Russ marched into town, slashed prices, the totaliser started up and sales were booming.

#glorydays

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:28 - Jul 9 with 1052 viewspioneer

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:53 - Jul 9 by DaleiLama

It seems like a lifetime ago when Russ marched into town, slashed prices, the totaliser started up and sales were booming.

#glorydays

And then he was found to have breached some regulation in a previous job and......

What we do know is even the best run clubs can be dragged into serious problems by the wrong people coming on board.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 15:21 - Jul 9 with 943 views49thseason

In the main, people buying SCs early will be those with seats that they want to buy near their mates. There is no advantage to people who stand in the Sandy in buying before everyone else as there are no reserved standing places... although, if someone were to paint squares on the floor, maybe there could be!
I reckon we will end up selling over 1000 SCs and probably not far off recent year's best efforts. A new manager, a couple or three or four decent signings in defence and we are good to go.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 18:07 - Jul 9 with 852 viewsEllDale

You’re quite right about people wishing to retain the same seats.
Another factor in delaying purchasing a season card could be the fact that there’s no early bird offer.
As I understand it you pay the same price now as you will in a months time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024