Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM gone 20:32 - Jun 30 with 49459 viewsleedsdale

As per OS

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/statement_brianbarrymurphy/
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 20:32]
BBM gone on 20:33 - Jun 30 with 11929 viewsSheffield_dale

Wow!
BBM gone on 20:35 - Jun 30 with 11886 viewsSuddenLad

WTF is going on?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

BBM gone on 20:36 - Jun 30 with 11835 viewsDaleFan7

Did not see that one coming!

Wonder if it's because he's had another offer or he's seen the ongoings at the club and decided to jump ship.

Would be interesting to get the thoughts of the players who have just signed contracts and defend him so much though his criticism.
BBM gone on 20:37 - Jun 30 with 11812 viewsfunkkk

Wow, did not see that coming!
BBM gone on 20:37 - Jun 30 with 11800 viewsdingdangblue

BBM gone on 20:35 - Jun 30 by SuddenLad

WTF is going on?

Obviously been tapped up - bright young manager.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BBM gone on 20:38 - Jun 30 with 11784 viewslurker

FFS

We are bury
BBM gone on 20:38 - Jun 30 with 11768 viewsJames1980

Wouldn't we get compensation if another club was after him?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

BBM gone on 20:40 - Jun 30 with 11695 views442Dale

Football club doesn’t change manager although results would indicate a change would give them a chance of avoiding relegation.

Football club is relegated.

Manager departs.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

BBM gone on 20:43 - Jun 30 with 11583 viewsEllDale

I wonder how the likes of O’Connell and Keohane feel about the news after nailing their colours to his mast last week?
BBM gone on 20:44 - Jun 30 with 11536 viewsTomRAFC

I'm gobsmacked. That being said, I wanted him sacked even before we went down.

This is bloody confusing and hints at continued issues behind the scenes or something personal/professional for BBM.

It's also a chance to get a manager with a track record of success.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

BBM gone on 20:45 - Jun 30 with 11483 viewsBigKindo

BBM gone on 20:43 - Jun 30 by EllDale

I wonder how the likes of O’Connell and Keohane feel about the news after nailing their colours to his mast last week?

Perhaps annoyed.
BBM gone on 20:45 - Jun 30 with 11465 viewsrhf

What price - the third coming !!
BBM gone on 20:46 - Jun 30 with 11449 views442Dale

Would be tempted to give it Jim for the season for continuity with the proviso he gets experience in to assist.

Some won’t like it, but Jim Gannon would be a solid shout. We can’t go back down the Hill route.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

BBM gone on 20:46 - Jun 30 with 11436 viewsboromat

Wouldn't be popular but Keith Hill is a known entity and could be the sort of stabilising person we need. One season deal.

Unless we think Riley and McNulty are the right people for the job. Don't think we can take any risks and don't really want to shake things up too much, we're doing enough of that off the pitch at the moment.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

BBM gone on 20:47 - Jun 30 with 11384 viewsdingdangblue

BBM gone on 20:44 - Jun 30 by TomRAFC

I'm gobsmacked. That being said, I wanted him sacked even before we went down.

This is bloody confusing and hints at continued issues behind the scenes or something personal/professional for BBM.

It's also a chance to get a manager with a track record of success.

Are there any available who got to the play offs last season and been promoted twice from league 2 ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BBM gone on 20:47 - Jun 30 with 11378 viewsrochedale

I’m annoyed. You’d think, after the club were loyal and stuck by him even through a relegation, he’d repay the favour. That’s a smack in the teeth. Something must’ve gone on there.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

BBM gone on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 11364 viewsDaleFan7

BBM gone on 20:46 - Jun 30 by boromat

Wouldn't be popular but Keith Hill is a known entity and could be the sort of stabilising person we need. One season deal.

Unless we think Riley and McNulty are the right people for the job. Don't think we can take any risks and don't really want to shake things up too much, we're doing enough of that off the pitch at the moment.

No thanks.
BBM gone on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 11338 viewsNewbury_Dale

Keith Hill and Jim Gannon. God, no.
BBM gone on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 11338 viewsfunkkk

BBM gone on 20:46 - Jun 30 by boromat

Please God, no.
BBM gone on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 11325 viewsSheffield_dale

Despite last year, the continuity of BBM would have worked well. How many relegated teams keep their manager and the bulk of the squad? I fear he was given no money to strengthen at all and decided to go. Unless something big is about to come out.
BBM gone on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 11316 viewsEllDale

With a bit of luck he’ll take Riley with him.
BBM gone on 20:49 - Jun 30 with 11274 viewsTVOS1907

BBM gone on 20:43 - Jun 30 by EllDale

To be honest, and I've expressed this view to a few people recently, I found it a bit odd how there were no comments or words from BBM when all those players were signing their new contracts recently.

Could be completely wide of the mark, but it stuck out to me.

EDIT: Nor has he been pictured on any of the training stuff this week.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 21:01]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

BBM gone on 20:52 - Jun 30 with 11138 viewsShun

BBM gone on 20:47 - Jun 30 by rochedale

I’m annoyed. You’d think, after the club were loyal and stuck by him even through a relegation, he’d repay the favour. That’s a smack in the teeth. Something must’ve gone on there.

Same here. Pretty disappointed in BBM. And what brilliant timing, thanks Brian.

I’m just wondering what the club’s stance is on this. They say they reluctantly allowed him to leave. Why? If another club were after him we’ve just sacrificed our compensation. This isn’t a club legend like Hill, or even someone who’s had a modicum of success. The only thing he’s done is got us relegated, we owe him nothing.
BBM gone on 20:53 - Jun 30 with 11087 viewsBigKindo

BBM gone on 20:47 - Jun 30 by dingdangblue

Are there any available who got to the play offs last season and been promoted twice from league 2 ?

Don't overlook the fact that the geezer who allegedly sacked Hill is no longer at the Club. Anybody filling up at Tesco Service Station in the next couple of days? Keep your eyes open.
BBM gone on 20:53 - Jun 30 with 11087 viewsHopwoodblue

Maybe it’s because his umbrella is no longer at the club to look after him when things aren’t going well ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024