Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM gone 20:32 - Jun 30 with 49505 viewsleedsdale

As per OS

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/statement_brianbarrymurphy/
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 20:32]
BBM gone on 08:43 - Jul 1 with 4524 viewsjacko_dale

BBM gone on 08:54 - Jul 1 with 4449 viewsYouTubeDale

I'm not convinced BBM would have learned from last season and then changed his ways, so from that point of view it is good he has left. This opens up a fantastic opportunity to get a man in to get us promoted this season doing things the right way. Rochdale is a very attractive club these days and there will be plenty of takers. Amongst them will be the man we are looking for and it is up to the new board to spot him.

Excited.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

BBM gone on 09:02 - Jul 1 with 4388 viewsjudd

BBM gone on 22:41 - Jun 30 by James1980

Is that why he was referred to as a 'selfish tvvat' earlier?

No James.

I'm not interested in any speculation about pay offs or owt.

He was a badly failing manager who could not buy a home win and was rewarded with an extended contract and pay increase. We are about to start a new season with his squad, incoming targets not secured and he decides to leave . That's football, I suppose.

Poll: What is it to be then?

BBM gone on 09:10 - Jul 1 with 4325 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

BBM gone on 02:51 - Jul 1 by Brierls

An appointment that would polarise the fanbase before a ball is kicked is far from a sensible appointment.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 2:53]

Are you speaking for yourself with that statement?
If Graham Barrow came back it wouldn't stop me supporting my club. Personnel come and go, but what matters above all else is the club. Supporters should get behind whoever is in charge. IMO not doing so is petty. Do people stop buying stuff just because their favourite brand isn't available or leave the country when a general election doesn't go the way they wanted?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 9:14]
BBM gone on 09:12 - Jul 1 with 4306 viewsIOMDale

BBM gone on 09:02 - Jul 1 by judd

No James.

He was a badly failing manager who could not buy a home win and was rewarded with an extended contract and pay increase. We are about to start a new season with his squad, incoming targets not secured and he decides to leave . That's football, I suppose.

This pretty much sums up how I feel.

I was glad to see the back of Keef at the end of his last stint but I’m actually quite excited about the rumours of him and Flicker - it’s their chance to press the reset button and try to recapture the magic of those early years. Will they succeed? Who knows, though I’d be willing to give them the opportunity here.

UTDNFS

BBM gone on 09:13 - Jul 1 with 4300 viewselectricblue

Hill n McShane partnership!
12month rolling contracts agreeable by both parties.....

McShane as asisstant manager/player..

Graham Alexander is a decent shout aswell......

BBM may have family issues back home in Eire....who knows! Maybe he is off to city as a coach.......
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 9:19]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

BBM gone on 09:25 - Jul 1 with 4200 viewsjudd

BBM gone on 09:12 - Jul 1 by IOMDale

This pretty much sums up how I feel.

I was glad to see the back of Keef at the end of his last stint but I’m actually quite excited about the rumours of him and Flicker - it’s their chance to press the reset button and try to recapture the magic of those early years. Will they succeed? Who knows, though I’d be willing to give them the opportunity here.

Flicker is DOF at Port Vale.

I am not convinced Hill has left behind the dreadful footballing philosophy of his last 2 seasons with us.

Poll: What is it to be then?

BBM gone on 09:26 - Jul 1 with 4189 viewsD_Alien

And that'll teach players to stick their necks out in support of a failing manager

Stephen Humphrys is still quite young, but Matty Lund really should've known better

Just keep it in the dressing room, and express yourself on the pitch

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

BBM gone on 09:49 - Jul 1 with 4039 viewsJames1980

BBM gone on 08:43 - Jul 1 by jacko_dale

If that is the case can understand why he would want to take up that opportunity but isn't the morally propee process one that included City paying us compensation.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

BBM gone on 10:01 - Jul 1 with 3926 viewsYouTubeDale

When you can buy online, why queue?

BBM gone on 10:20 - Jul 1 with 3764 viewsJames1980

BBM gone on 09:02 - Jul 1 by judd

No James.

For me it depends on why he left. Fantastic opportunity elsewhere, although why not go on the managerial equivalent of a transfer get Dale a spot of compensation.

Did he sign his contract extension based partly on 'The Plan' was he keen on getting a training ground have the new board said that won't be happening.

Did BBM through his agent say if certain conditions were met he would stay?

Sorry starting to ramble

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

BBM gone on 10:29 - Jul 1 with 3704 viewsoddjob007

BBM gone on 08:43 - Jul 1 by jacko_dale

I think we all know that this is more suited to Brian, a former Director once said to my dad that he’s a fantastic coach, but not a manager.

Good luck to him if that’s the case. I’m sure he’s lined his pockets and the stress of managing us must be tough!
BBM gone on 10:32 - Jul 1 with 3659 viewsSuddenLad

BBM gone on 09:26 - Jul 1 by D_Alien

And that'll teach players to stick their necks out in support of a failing manager

Stephen Humphrys is still quite young, but Matty Lund really should've known better

Just keep it in the dressing room, and express yourself on the pitch

If that's how they feel, they're entitled to say it. They are the ones who are with him at work, and for whom they clearly have great respect. Nothing wrong with that.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

BBM gone on 10:35 - Jul 1 with 3633 viewsDaley_Lama

BBM gone on 10:01 - Jul 1 by YouTubeDale

When you can buy online, why queue?

@YouTubeDale

I want to buy 10 season tickets which comprises of

6 renewals
1 cancellation
5 new applications

Mixture of ages requiring proof of age, to be sat in three groups.

The renewals were seated in the away stand as that is where we chose this time last year in covid world.

If you can do all of that online, correctly, in the 10 minute window then you are a better man than i am!

Will pop up and befuddle the ladies next week instead.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 10:36]

Poll: DF in or out

BBM gone on 10:44 - Jul 1 with 3559 viewsDaleFan7

I think some people have short memories as to how bad it had gotten under Hill. Not just on the pitch but off it, too. He clearly hasn't changed or learnt from anything going off Bolton and Tranmere fan comments.

No thank you.

We need someone new in.
BBM gone on 11:32 - Jul 1 with 3330 viewsDiddyDave

BBM gone on 10:44 - Jul 1 by DaleFan7

I think some people have short memories as to how bad it had gotten under Hill. Not just on the pitch but off it, too. He clearly hasn't changed or learnt from anything going off Bolton and Tranmere fan comments.

No thank you.

We need someone new in.

Exactly mate, Hill is done and dusted. His last stint was like he was taking the proverbial, so why would anybody want him back? From memory, before he was given that five year deal, we were going well, top half finishes,9th twice and 10th I think, then the garbage arrived and we were looking relegation fodder for the last four seasons, BBM keeping us up a cupla times, just, but the damage had been done. Definitely no thanks from me.
BBM gone on 11:56 - Jul 1 with 3199 viewsD_Alien

BBM gone on 10:32 - Jul 1 by SuddenLad

If that's how they feel, they're entitled to say it. They are the ones who are with him at work, and for whom they clearly have great respect. Nothing wrong with that.

You might not object to being told how to be a fan of the club, but some of us don't need lessons from here-today-gone-tomorrows

BBM gone on 12:17 - Jul 1 with 3056 viewsYouTubeDale

BBM gone on 10:35 - Jul 1 by Daley_Lama

@YouTubeDale

I want to buy 10 season tickets which comprises of

6 renewals
1 cancellation
5 new applications

Mixture of ages requiring proof of age, to be sat in three groups.

The renewals were seated in the away stand as that is where we chose this time last year in covid world.

If you can do all of that online, correctly, in the 10 minute window then you are a better man than i am!

Will pop up and befuddle the ladies next week instead.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 10:36]

Yes, complicated requests are better done via the good ladies at reception. Just tried to renew my ticket (card)..they refer to your ID Number, then ask for your account number instead. Is it me, or should these two be called the same thing? Anyway, I fell at the first fence and failed with my 3 digit ID code.

Will sort it out later...
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 12:20]

BBM gone on 12:39 - Jul 1 with 2893 viewsDaley_Lama

BBM gone on 12:17 - Jul 1 by YouTubeDale

Yes, complicated requests are better done via the good ladies at reception. Just tried to renew my ticket (card)..they refer to your ID Number, then ask for your account number instead. Is it me, or should these two be called the same thing? Anyway, I fell at the first fence and failed with my 3 digit ID code.

Will sort it out later...
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 12:20]

“We are aware some supporters who purchased their 20/21 Season Cards in a group are struggling to renew their individual seats for 21/22 online.

In this case, you must enter the membership number from your 19/20 Season Ticket into the online ticketing system to renew.“

Poll: DF in or out

BBM gone on 12:59 - Jul 1 with 2739 viewselectricblue

BBM gone on 12:39 - Jul 1 by Daley_Lama

“We are aware some supporters who purchased their 20/21 Season Cards in a group are struggling to renew their individual seats for 21/22 online.

In this case, you must enter the membership number from your 19/20 Season Ticket into the online ticketing system to renew.“

Due to the current situation i have no problem in Hill taking over on a 12month rolling contract..
Hill as the know how to get the club upto Lge1 he got tranmere into the playoffs so he must have something still.
The board should tell him to calm the interviews and n
Keep it stum......
Concentrate on promotion n not the interview, even better have the asisstant take the interviews....

BBM gone on 13:21 - Jul 1 with 2602 views1907

Have I been living in some sort of alternate reality for the last 3 years?

Has everybody forgot those horrendous last few months of Hill's tenure?

The constant moaning, whining & sniping at fans?

The dreary & dreadful football, falling out with players at will.

Hill's time has gone. We have to look forwards, not backwards
BBM gone on 13:26 - Jul 1 with 2563 viewsoddjob007

BBM gone on 13:21 - Jul 1 by 1907

And I’m sure Bolton and Tranmere fans have even worse tales than we have to tell….
BBM gone on 13:43 - Jul 1 with 2474 viewselectricblue

BBM gone on 13:21 - Jul 1 by 1907

Supporters will have not forgotten about the last few months of Hill tenure at Dale, the club need somebody NOW not in god knows how long after going through applications, and interview after interview.......

BBM gone on 13:47 - Jul 1 with 2427 viewsD_Alien

BBM gone on 13:43 - Jul 1 by electricblue

Supporters will have not forgotten about the last few months of Hill tenure at Dale, the club need somebody NOW not in god knows how long after going through applications, and interview after interview.......

For god's sake, stop panicking

BBM gone on 14:01 - Jul 1 with 2336 viewsBucketBstard

He left because he hasnt the balls to face the fans when we come back. He knows there would of been massive protests last season at his pathetic attempt at Barca/City tiki taka football. His post match comments would of got him hung drawn and quartered so he's run off with his tail between his legs and if its true about City ...god help them LOL
As for talk of Kim JUng Hills return or that idiot that puts the cones out at training for Phil Parkinson then sorry neither is a good fit anymore for this club. We need fresh impetus and a clean sweep. Hopefully this Riley guy goes as well and we get somebody quick before MCNumpty can destoy the defense with his wisdom .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024