Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM gone 20:32 - Jun 30 with 49509 viewsleedsdale

As per OS

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/statement_brianbarrymurphy/
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 20:32]
BBM gone on 18:30 - Jul 2 with 6292 viewsnordenblue

BBM gone on 15:16 - Jul 2 by dawlishdale

Selfish and greedy from BBM and his agent. Not unlike the actions of the ex CEO who gave him a big new contract.

On that subject; Henderson told me a completely different tale to the one peddled by the CEO, and I know who I believe out of the two of them.

I'd question literally everything that clown of a CEO said, I'll take a wild guess and suggest he was a big reason Hendo didn't re sign
BBM gone on 23:00 - Jul 2 with 5971 viewsEllDale

I’m a trifle worried about an ongoing Twitter thread where BBM’s missus has less than subtly tagged our new chairman as a clown.
A tweet liked by…….Eoghan O’Connell.
BBM gone on 23:06 - Jul 2 with 5934 viewsTVOS1907

BBM gone on 23:00 - Jul 2 by EllDale

I’m a trifle worried about an ongoing Twitter thread where BBM’s missus has less than subtly tagged our new chairman as a clown.

She hasn't; she's cryptically referred to Emeli Sande's first album, which is called "Our Version of Events".

Someone else has posted the "Clown" track.

Interesting use of "Our" though. Maybe she's his representative...

She also tweeted something earlier which basically said don't believe everything you read or hear. Annoyingly, she's now deleted that Tweet.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

BBM gone on 23:12 - Jul 2 with 5898 viewsDaleFan7

He's also tweeted a confused type face.

Our rollercoaster of a summer is far from over.

Edit: Literally as I wrote this, Mrs BM has deleted her reply to the tweet.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 23:16]
BBM gone on 23:14 - Jul 2 with 5887 viewsTVOS1907

BBM gone on 23:06 - Jul 2 by TVOS1907

She hasn't; she's cryptically referred to Emeli Sande's first album, which is called "Our Version of Events".

Someone else has posted the "Clown" track.

Interesting use of "Our" though. Maybe she's his representative...

She also tweeted something earlier which basically said don't believe everything you read or hear. Annoyingly, she's now deleted that Tweet.

And now she's deleted the Emeli Sande tweet.

BBM gone on 23:24 - Jul 2 with 5825 viewsdalefan10

another question rises was this a reason kilpatrick left the club so quickly kilpatrick left around the time bbm got his contract
BBM gone on 00:12 - Jul 3 with 5695 viewsKnowlesy

It's a bit worrying that the club captain is going round liking tweets about the new board and posting confused faces. Bit unprofessional if you ask me. I have a bad feeling that we're only at the first turn on this rollercoaster.
BBM gone on 01:08 - Jul 3 with 5587 viewsTomRAFC

She constantly embarrasses herself on twitter, on a variety of topics. She's never come across well, her faux-indignation only confirms what was already obvious, that the new board deserve our full backing.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 1:12]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

BBM gone on 07:08 - Jul 3 with 5408 viewsnordenblue

BBM gone on 01:08 - Jul 3 by TomRAFC

She constantly embarrasses herself on twitter, on a variety of topics. She's never come across well, her faux-indignation only confirms what was already obvious, that the new board deserve our full backing.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 1:12]

I wouldnt pay too much attention to anything she posts, she's the usual classy attention craving sort who's as thick as a castle wall
BBM gone on 13:45 - Jul 3 with 5026 viewsD_Alien

So, did BBM get wind of what's now coming to light from BD, prompting his decision?

Doesn't excuse his attempt to wrangle money out of us, but perhaps helps shed light on it?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BBM gone on 08:36 - Jul 4 with 4654 viewsD_Alien

In retrospect, this is looking like the canary in the mine

BBM gone on 10:59 - Jul 6 with 4166 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

BBM gone on 12:18 - Jul 6 with 3864 viewsNewbury_Dale

Perfect role for BBM, as lets be honest, the result in U-23 football is secondary.
BBM gone on 12:45 - Jul 6 with 3717 viewsD_Alien

BBM gone on 10:59 - Jul 6 by James1980

What this demonstrates is that he hadn't had a formal offer of the job when he jumped ship

BBM gone on 15:50 - Jul 6 with 3238 views49thseason

BBM gone on 12:45 - Jul 6 by D_Alien

What this demonstrates is that he hadn't had a formal offer of the job when he jumped ship

That's not to say he didn't have a nod and a wink though is it?
And maybe he did have an offer for a job that starts in August and thought he would walk now and have another month to clear his head of Rochdale stuff and then start thinking more clearly about City stuff? Getting paid by Rochdale for the remainder of his contract probably looked like a good ides to his agent too.
BBM gone on 16:18 - Jul 6 with 3109 viewsBlueMessiah

BBM gone on 12:18 - Jul 6 by Newbury_Dale

Perfect role for BBM, as lets be honest, the result in U-23 football is secondary.

He won't need to pay much attention to league tables either so he must tick all the boxes.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 16:21]

Poll: Do I Know You?

BBM gone on 16:25 - Jul 6 with 3067 viewsDaleiLama

BBM gone on 12:18 - Jul 6 by Newbury_Dale

City's first team is no stranger to shipping goals so the u23s will be plug and play and 1st team-ready after BBM's 'developed' them.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

BBM gone on 16:37 - Jul 6 with 2998 viewsEllDale

I can understand how you can develop under 18's and under 21's but under 23's?
Players aren't necessarily the finished product at that age but they shouldn't be far off.
If it's a fancy name for a reserve team then players at that elite level shouldn't need much refining.
Looking at the current England squad for example, 23 is quite old when you look at the likes of Mount, Bellingham and Sancho.
BBM gone on 18:15 - Jul 6 with 2671 viewsboromat

BBM gone on 16:37 - Jul 6 by EllDale

I can understand how you can develop under 18's and under 21's but under 23's?
Players aren't necessarily the finished product at that age but they shouldn't be far off.
If it's a fancy name for a reserve team then players at that elite level shouldn't need much refining.
Looking at the current England squad for example, 23 is quite old when you look at the likes of Mount, Bellingham and Sancho.

It depends some players develop at a later stage at our level look at Rathbone, at the top level a good example might be Grealish only breaking into the England first team at 25.

Under 23s have become fashionable as a way for larger clubs to pick up the best academy products from the lower leagues U16 - U19 for relatively cheap and see if they can swim at the top level. If they don't then it's not a huge loss for them if they do then they either make it into the first team or get sold on at a huge profit.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

BBM gone on 12:40 - Jul 24 with 1735 viewsShun

This article suggests BBM applied for the City job last summer too, and I know for a fact that he also applied for the Doncaster job a few months ago while we were in the thick of a relegation fight.

https://theathletic.com/2725759/2021/07/24/why-brian-barry-murphy-quit-managing-
BBM gone on 12:44 - Jul 24 with 1706 viewsjacko_dale

BBM gone on 12:40 - Jul 24 by Shun

This article suggests BBM applied for the City job last summer too, and I know for a fact that he also applied for the Doncaster job a few months ago while we were in the thick of a relegation fight.

https://theathletic.com/2725759/2021/07/24/why-brian-barry-murphy-quit-managing-

"Barry-Murphy is seen as a manager with incredible tactical variety..."

Eh?
BBM gone on 12:45 - Jul 24 with 1700 viewskel

BBM gone on 12:40 - Jul 24 by Shun

Which makes it even more bizarre that some Dale fans on Twitter refer to him as a legend.
BBM gone on 12:54 - Jul 24 with 1637 viewsTVOS1907

BBM gone on 12:45 - Jul 24 by kel

Which makes it even more bizarre that some Dale fans on Twitter refer to him as a legend.

I'm shaking my head at some of the stuff on there. He'll "smash it", apparently, while someone else "bloody loves that man".

Have I missed something?

BBM gone on 12:57 - Jul 24 with 1619 viewsnordenblue

BBM gone on 12:44 - Jul 24 by jacko_dale

"Barry-Murphy is seen as a manager with incredible tactical variety..."

Eh?

Thats exactly why he's fooked off to u23 level where results don't matter anywhere near as much, the guy's nothing but a semi decent coach who's not got the minerals for a fight as a manager
BBM gone on 13:00 - Jul 24 with 1604 viewskel

BBM gone on 12:54 - Jul 24 by TVOS1907

I'm shaking my head at some of the stuff on there. He'll "smash it", apparently, while someone else "bloody loves that man".

Have I missed something?

Don’t think so.

Although they seem to missing the fact he was applying for other jobs and then had the cheek to ask for money to leave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024