Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board 20:43 - Jul 9 with 44156 viewsRAFCBLUE

It's really intriguing that all of this Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran stuff has come after the democratic removal of the former CEO at the 1 June 2021 EGM and following Mr Bottomley leaving the club on 28 June via "mutual consent"

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/clubstatement_28.062.21/

David Bottomley is now currently out of full time work and probably too young to retire, so I do wonder what will be next for him.

In coincidental timing, Alexander Jarvis has popped up with all of these connections to RAFC shareholders days after Bottomley left the club.

It was like Bottomley left on Monday and then the club had this hostile takeover began on Friday.

I am certain Jarvis must have met with either all or some former member of the Rochdale Board. Maybe Jarvis and Curran have promised any former Board members there may be operational roles for them in any new regime - who knows?!

This post has been edited by an administrator

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 18:11 - Feb 8 with 5497 viewsbluevein64

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:02 - Feb 8 by SuddenLad

None of this sh!tshow would ever have happened, if employees/representatives of RAFC had not made contact with them in the first place, with some kind of convoluted plan.

The fact that Jarvo is an incompetent, amateurish buffoon is to our advantage and hearing the tales about him squirming now, just add more weight to his inability to deal with adults.

But.....whoever picked up a phone in the first instance to make contact with any/all of these charlatans has a lot to answer for.

I agree with all of that Sudden however, it's more than likely that the person who picked up the phone or the person who instructed the person to pick up the phone have now both left Rochdale Football Club !
Regarding Jarvo and Tvvat Fcuk - hall - I'd love to see then both in the Dock being cross examined by RAFCBLUE !!!!
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 19:47 - Feb 8 with 5337 viewsSuddenLad

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 18:11 - Feb 8 by bluevein64

I agree with all of that Sudden however, it's more than likely that the person who picked up the phone or the person who instructed the person to pick up the phone have now both left Rochdale Football Club !
Regarding Jarvo and Tvvat Fcuk - hall - I'd love to see then both in the Dock being cross examined by RAFCBLUE !!!!

Oh yes, there is no doubt that they have left the club. Thankfully. I hope those responsible never darken our doorways again. I bet they daren't.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:47 - Feb 8 with 5226 views_Windydale

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:53 - Jul 9 by RAFCBLUE

Maybe Mr Curran is too trusting and has put too much faith in Jarvis and given him too much responsibility?

In the above interview that RAFC posted on its Youtube channel, David Bottomley said on 30th April in that video (1 min 56 seconds) that everyone on the Board was working hard with potential outside investors.

I wonder if the Board members who were individually or collectively involved in those discussions asked what it might have meant personally for them and their own positions?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:43]

Stinks of 'Us and them', what a world away from the Dale scene now.
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:23 - Feb 8 with 5148 views49thseason

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:47 - Feb 8 by _Windydale

Stinks of 'Us and them', what a world away from the Dale scene now.

I can barely stand to listen to that tosser, what a sad excuse for a human being. The lies drip off his tongue like a broken tap.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 22:55 - Feb 8 with 5105 viewsEllDale

Just looked at RS in his post match interview and to me he looks close to tears early into it.
Angry, frustrated, really upset.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 23:00 - Feb 8 with 5094 viewsEllDale

Oops wrong thread sorry.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 21:31 - Feb 10 with 4753 viewsRAFCBLUE

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:00 - Feb 13 with 4448 viewsRAFCBLUE

The ping of another email or Whatsapp message, the clanging of a postbox could mean another email or letter reminding Alexander Jarvis of how insecure his use of the concept confidentiality is.

But Alexander Jarvis still has his uses.

Dale fans have Alexander Jarvis to thank for giving away all the secrets and contact details in Summer 2021 of everyone involved in the failed hostile takeover of an EFL member club, which in turn sparked an EFL investigation which 8 months later is still ongoing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

The call nevertheless prompted a WhatsApp message from Alexander Jarvis, who described himself as an adviser to what he admitted was a “hostile takeover” and said that Curran was “a bit of a recluse”.

It's openly known from the stands of Spotland on a matchday that Jarvis met David Bottomley on 29th April 2021 at a meeting at Spotland where one of the two men refused one of Fat Pat's greasy chip barms.

Fat Pat still hasn't forgotten the rudeness of declining her openly offered wares. Fat Pat likes to lay on a good spread for visiting supporters.

Additionally, Captain Sabotage spent last week on the media trailtelling journos that he is pleading for mercy in return for grassing on everyone involved.

Alexander Jarvis can even, give you Matthew Southall's personal mobile if you want it.

When a journo asked why they'd need Matthew Southall's number when he is nothing to do with Morton House, Jarvo went:

"Er. Er. Er. Um. Wibble. Wibble. Er"

“I'm not actually involved in this takeover anymore, but I'm happy to tell you what I know from when I was involved.”

In ringing round multiple local and national journalists last week, Alexander was signing like a miner's canary.

Names. Dates. Times. Evidence.

So what?

Everyone knows about the concept of the Trojan Horse.

Lesser is known about is a naval battle with King Eumenes II of Pergamon, where Hannibal sent a herald with a message for the opposing commander.

That was a trick aiming to locate Eumenes's ship so that Hannibal could concentrate his forces against it.

Jarvo's only knowledge of Hannibal is the man who captained the A-Team, which is decent comparison to the good folks of the Trust who as unpaid volunteers are step by step having to operating the High Court system.
Jarvis though is the link to the opposing commander.

And whilst we ain't getting on no plane fool, what we are going to do is defend our club from those who wanted to ruin it.

Jarvo, we are grateful for your continued indiscretions.

But no one likes a grass.

And those you have grassed on are going to find that out and not hold you in the highest of regards. The stock you hold court under is going to fall so very quickly.

We are prepared to wager you might never work in football again. As might not others.

Which is unfortunate.

Login to get fewer ads

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:45 - Feb 13 with 4371 viewsHullDale

In order to try and save his own skin and, erm, professional reputation - who do we think Alexander Jarvis will try and throw under the bus to the media / FA / EFL etc?

David Bottomley (arguably the one who got him in this mess)

Andrew Curran (the money man with a penchant for homophobic remarks)

Darrell Rose (the motor man, supplying Cullinans from LKC motors)

Matt Southall (the hair transplant guy who 'isn't of significant means')

Denise Valarie Courtnell (the 80 year old lady who lost everything in a drugs and gun bust)

Faisal Safouane (currently making sure the little pens aren't nicked in Argos)

Probably boils down to who has the most dirt on him, who he is most scared of, and who he would least want knocking on the door of mummy and daddy's place.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 14:47]
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:02 - Feb 13 with 4312 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:45 - Feb 13 by HullDale

In order to try and save his own skin and, erm, professional reputation - who do we think Alexander Jarvis will try and throw under the bus to the media / FA / EFL etc?

David Bottomley (arguably the one who got him in this mess)

Andrew Curran (the money man with a penchant for homophobic remarks)

Darrell Rose (the motor man, supplying Cullinans from LKC motors)

Matt Southall (the hair transplant guy who 'isn't of significant means')

Denise Valarie Courtnell (the 80 year old lady who lost everything in a drugs and gun bust)

Faisal Safouane (currently making sure the little pens aren't nicked in Argos)

Probably boils down to who has the most dirt on him, who he is most scared of, and who he would least want knocking on the door of mummy and daddy's place.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 14:47]

A great summary HullDale and the order that I think Captain Sabotage will have been prepared to give them up in is as follows:

1st: David Bottomley (fully expendable to Jarvis. Jarvis owes him nothing)

2nd: Darrell Rose (mildly expendable. Nothing to do with Southall and now nothing to do with "Morton House")

3rd: Andrew Curran (mildly expendable. Nothing to do with Southall but may react badly to being grassed to the FA by Jarvis)

4th: Matt Southall (Jarvis won't grass his mate who he worked with at Charlton and who Southall admits introduced the Morton House deal to Southall)

5th: Denise Valarie Courtnell (current director of Morton House. Grassing Denise will upset the Director who signed their last set of published accounts)

6th: Faisal Safouane (current director and owner of Morton House. He is needed to allow a sale to Southall. Captain Sabotage will do his upmost not to implicate him, even though Safouane according to published records was a major shareholder in May 2021 before the hostile takeover now began)

Bottomley will know what he told Jarvis in their meetings and so what Jarvis might be able to disclose to save his own weasley skin.

Interestingly not one publication has been prepared to run anything at all since the Trust noted Matthew Southall had been in touch.

That tells you all you need to know about the correspondence. Jarvis' latest mistake is pushing the Matthew Southall message back around the same people he tried with in Summer 2021.

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 4277 viewsHullDale

Couple of questions RAFCBLUE...

- Who was the director who signed off those accounts? Sorry if I've missed it in the scores of previous threads.

- Is there a chance Alexander Jarvis only gets paid if Southall / Morton House complete the takeover? Almost like a finders fee, similar to the arrangement that Southall had with Bassini at Charlton, which was then signed over as a debt TO Charlton? Could that be part of their modus operandi?
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:28 - Feb 13 with 4244 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:16 - Feb 13 by HullDale

Couple of questions RAFCBLUE...

- Who was the director who signed off those accounts? Sorry if I've missed it in the scores of previous threads.

- Is there a chance Alexander Jarvis only gets paid if Southall / Morton House complete the takeover? Almost like a finders fee, similar to the arrangement that Southall had with Bassini at Charlton, which was then signed over as a debt TO Charlton? Could that be part of their modus operandi?

Hi HullDale

1. The Director who signed off the 31 July 2021 accounts was Denise Courtnell and she signed them on 3 September 2021 (see Companies House document below)

https://ibb.co/rkhBWTz

2. Jarvis will only be getting paid if there is a deal. Indeed he offered a private investigator £10,000 in July 2021 for a successful deal:

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised by DaleEamonn 15 Aug 2021 19:01
Greetings Rochdale fans.

My name is DaleEamonn and I am a freelance investigative journalist. I first became professionally aware of the plight of Rochdale earlier this Summer when I saw the terrible news that Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran were considering involving themselves financially with your football club.

Alexander Jarvis is not to be trusted. He is a brazen charlatan and fantasist and tells any form of lie to anyone who will listen to him to progress his own agenda.

You will have read extensively about Andy Curran and his involvement in Swindon Town over the last few years. Less known is Andy Curran’s previous involvements with Southend United and Colchester United, two Essex based clubs and his involvement in attempts to progress his son Taylor’s career by paying for his wages in breach of EFL rules.

As you will read below, Alexander Jarvis does not have any form of deal in place for your club which can be completed or done without EFL approval. If the EFL do not given any approval to Alexander Jarvis or his clients then your club is safe from these people who definitely do not have you or your club’s best interests at heart.

Below is the transcript of an email I received on Tuesday 20th July 2021 at 11.56AM from Alexander Jarvis (ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com) that also shared an attached Microsoft PowerPoint document (File name: 2021 AGM Presntation1.pptx) which was 928Kb.

The attachment was at eleven slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation given by David Bottomley at Rochdale AGM on Tuesday 1st June 2021.

I have forwarded this email and the attachment to it to the COO of your football club, the Board of your Supporters Trust, to Nick Craig (Director of Legal Affairs - EFL) and to Ryan Hyde (Governance Manager - EFL).

Tonight, I share it with all of you, the fans because it is important that you see Alexander Jarvis for what he is.

The full and unabridged transcript of Alexander Jarvis’ email reads as follows:

From: Alexander SW Jarvis <ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:56 AM
To: Eamonn
Subject: 2021 AGM Presentation / Revised Offer
Eamonn,

I trust this email finds you well, apologies for the delay in response, I have had a few days off on holiday.

That is correct, I am not the purchaser, nor have I ever purchased an EFL Club and have had no dealings with the EFL to date. As in the takeover process the lawyers are mostly involved.

It is also correct that no ‘takeover' is planned. My Client’s are merely investors who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference) see Rochdale as an opportunity to get involved with a relatively well-run club where they can provide financial support with the aim of leaving it in a better position than when they came in, whilst enjoying a game and a beer on a Saturday afternoon. It also goes without saying, they do see the opportunity of seeing a healthy return on their investment in the future.

However, as someone with your wealth of knowledge in wealth management and the financial sector, I’m sure you would not advise any of your clients to invest significant sums into a business in which they had no control, for inexperienced people to spend their money as they please.

To conclude this deal to both parties satisfaction, my client is prepared to pay your clients £10 per share, however, on the basis both of your clients (with the circa 40,000 shares) agree to the deal. Further, my client will pay yourself £10,000 commission for facilitating the transaction, which they are happy to pay on signing.

Should you have any doubts as to my Clients availability of funds, please feel free to contact Gatleys who are able to confirm to you that £1 million has been paid into their client account for the purposes of this transaction, which i'm sure will alleviate any concerns.

My client wishes to execute the agreement with your clients within the next 24 hours and complete the transaction immediately upon approval from the EFL in line with EFL regulations. I can confirm that the EFL are now in receipt of my Clients documents in line with the requirements of the Owners and Directors Test and we anticipate approval within the next 7 days.

I trust you will find the above satisfactory and look forward to concluding the matter.

Kind regards

Alexander

With regards to the Microsoft PowerPoint attachment, forensic IT examination of the Microsoft Powerpoint file shows conclusively that it was last saved by David Bottomley at 15.10 on Friday 4 June 2021.

It is unclear is how and when Alexander Jarvis obtained this email attachment, last saved by David Bottomley on 4 June 2021 and whether Alexander Jarvis obtained it legally or obtained it illegally.

What is clear is the lie in the email transcript which noted Alexander Jarvis’ investor “who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference)” was seeking to invest.

The date of the Annual General Meeting of 1st June 2021, the forensic date on the IT file being saved on 4th June 2021 and the fact an Annual General Meeting is for shareholders only discredits why Alexander Jarvis would have this file in his possession for that reason.

EDITORIAL FOOTNOTE:
David Roger Bottomley served as a statutory director of Rochdale Association Football Club Limited (The) between 29 May 2015 and 1 June 2021. David Roger Bottomley left his role as CEO by “mutual consent” on 28 June 2021.

To conclude this deal to both parties satisfaction, my client is prepared to pay your clients £10 per share, however, on the basis both of your clients (with the circa 40,000 shares) agree to the deal. Further, my client will pay yourself £10,000 commission for facilitating the transaction, which they are happy to pay on signing.

Should you have any doubts as to my Clients availability of funds, please feel free to contact Gatleys who are able to confirm to you that £1 million has been paid into their client account for the purposes of this transaction, which i'm sure will alleviate any concerns.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 15:30]

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 22:52 - Feb 20 with 3829 viewsRAFCBLUE

Captain Sabotage has a new sideline.

Now I know what you think:

Jarvo has been the whipping boy of a failed hostile takeover of a League 2 club by a faceless payroll services company with a chequered investment history where the Insolvency Service pointed out that £1.8m had gone "missing" and he's grassed up absolutely everyone involved.

Go easy on him.

OK. Take a look at this.

https://www.jarvisaquatics.co.uk/

Jarvis is digging holes! Not just for Andrew Curran and Matthew Southall and David Bottomley - who were all recognised by Fat Pat in April 2021 - but for members of the public - but for ponds for Daddy, such is his tendency to recognise pond life.

So why should you get Captain Sabotage in:

Stress Reduction

Several studies have proven that working with Jarvo has a measurable effect in raising already high blood pressure. For people who lead a busy or stressful life Jarvo offers great anxiety. For those with cardiovascular conditions, the benefits are even more chilling. Having Jarvo involved removes the ability to relax, which in turn hinders both mind and body.

Sensory Stimulation

Alzheimers Disease is a debilitating illness which can lead the sufferer to become increasingly detached from everyday life. The measured effects of the sensory stimulation provided by bringing in Captain Sabotage have been simply astonishing. A significant proportion of patients (sorry clients) who were able to watch Alexander Jarvis in investment action noted that he'd forgotten where he had put £1.8m of HMRC's funds. In one study a nurse described how a patient who had never spoken to Jarvo before told him that she had counted all the chickens before they had hatched; whatever that means! In addition, it was observed that their attention span was longer and their communication improved, something that a former CEO now plying his trade in the National League North could learn from when dealing with snowy pitches.

Introducing Investors to Nature

Studies have found evidence that Jarvo's ability to focus increased after a walk in the park, through a wood or forest or other natural surroundings. It seems that adding more nature and wildlife to Captain Sabotage's environment has positive effects on all investors, not just those with learning and developmental challenges or hyperactivity. Having dropped Matthew Southall in it it appears that Jarvo is calmer and more focused after spending time next to a pond or aquarium. It seems the apparent random movement of cash from Company A to Company B and the constant name changes and directors of companies involved in an unwanted activity prevent from their hyperactivity.

Captain Sabotage believes that he will also benefit from becoming involved with keeping aquariums, developing a sense of responsibility.

So, in summary Captain Sabotage is:

* Proven at digging holes that fill with water.
* Letting you stare at a muddy puddle wondering where all that money went.
* Good prices - but only pay once he's done the work!

I'm not sure which is funnier. This website or the fact that Jarvis conned Andrew Curran to getting a ride in the Rolls Royce Cullinan!

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 08:52 - Feb 21 with 3628 views1907

The first few interesting points:

"With over a decade of experience, we pride ourselves on being reliable, professional, hard working and always on time for appointments. We offer free and honest advice on which aquatic and lanscaping products will suit your requirements and install, maintain or upgrade your pond, garden or aquarium allowing you to relax, enjoy your fish and cherish your outdoor living space."

A decade of experience however "Jarvis Aquatics & Landscaping © 2022" is a brand new company?

Then also very strangely the 2 "case studies" in the blog section are both months apart in 2017, yet absolutely nothing before or since?

Its almost as if someone did something on the side 5 years ago & is now in a desperate hurry to try & legitimise something?

All conjecture mind.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 10:01 - Feb 21 with 3545 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 08:52 - Feb 21 by 1907

The first few interesting points:

"With over a decade of experience, we pride ourselves on being reliable, professional, hard working and always on time for appointments. We offer free and honest advice on which aquatic and lanscaping products will suit your requirements and install, maintain or upgrade your pond, garden or aquarium allowing you to relax, enjoy your fish and cherish your outdoor living space."

A decade of experience however "Jarvis Aquatics & Landscaping © 2022" is a brand new company?

Then also very strangely the 2 "case studies" in the blog section are both months apart in 2017, yet absolutely nothing before or since?

Its almost as if someone did something on the side 5 years ago & is now in a desperate hurry to try & legitimise something?

All conjecture mind.

His marketing and self promotion is off the fishscale.

A quick Google suggests some of those terms are not the kind of ones you come across with installing a pool of water for Koi Carp to swim around.

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 10:46 - Feb 21 with 3464 viewsfinberty

Is this anything to do with sleeping with the fishes?
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 11:17 - Feb 21 with 3426 viewsfermin

Are you sure this is is him? Companies house has Marc Jarvis as the owner, unless I have the wrong company - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11973649/offi
https://www.yell.com/biz/jarvis-aquatics-wirral-901549201/
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:28 - Feb 21 with 3310 viewsDorkingDale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 11:17 - Feb 21 by fermin

Are you sure this is is him? Companies house has Marc Jarvis as the owner, unless I have the wrong company - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11973649/offi
https://www.yell.com/biz/jarvis-aquatics-wirral-901549201/

RAFCBlue mentioned working for Daddy. Is Marc Jarvis his father?
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:30 - Feb 21 with 3309 viewsDorkingDale

This.....

https://www.facebook.com/jarvisaquaticspondsreview/
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:57 - Feb 21 with 3265 viewsHullDale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:28 - Feb 21 by DorkingDale

RAFCBlue mentioned working for Daddy. Is Marc Jarvis his father?

I suspect Marc Jarvis might be Alex's brother. Lots of information available on FB - and Alexander looks like a chubby version of Marc (same eyes).

Makes you wonder who Mr & Mrs Jarvis are most proud of...

- The failed 'football broker', crypto fan, online troll & chief grass?
- The dog breeding garden aquatic expert with less than favourable reviews?

If they'd paid for the lads to go to school, you'd suspect they'd be asking for a refund.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:12 - Feb 21 with 3221 viewsHullDale

Worth a look at 'Wirral Waters Aquarium Pond Services' too.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:37 - Feb 21 with 3091 viewsDorkingDale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:57 - Feb 21 by HullDale

I suspect Marc Jarvis might be Alex's brother. Lots of information available on FB - and Alexander looks like a chubby version of Marc (same eyes).

Makes you wonder who Mr & Mrs Jarvis are most proud of...

- The failed 'football broker', crypto fan, online troll & chief grass?
- The dog breeding garden aquatic expert with less than favourable reviews?

If they'd paid for the lads to go to school, you'd suspect they'd be asking for a refund.

Looking at his blog on there he defo didn't attend English lessons at primary school
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 20:23 - Feb 25 with 2755 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/february/auditedresults_yr31may2021/

Captain Sabotage has done it again.

When this OP was launched on July 9th 2021, nothing was known about young Jarvo and his errant ways.

As we got to know him last Summer, it turned out that he was this weak, insecure blagger who would tell anyone who would listen to him what he thought he was going to do and how he was going to do it, but actually he lived in so much of a fantasy land far, far away (well, the Wirral).

Tonight's news tells us that Jarvo's choice to singing like a canary has well and truly dropped someone in it.

Additionally the Board of Directors confirm they have filed a legal action against a former director and employee of the Company and are considering other legal actions against individuals based on available evidence.

I guarantee that Jarvo will never ever work in football again.

Weak, loose and insecure. And no-one likes a grass....

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:32 - Feb 27 with 2313 viewsCockneyDale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 20:23 - Feb 25 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/february/auditedresults_yr31may2021/

Captain Sabotage has done it again.

When this OP was launched on July 9th 2021, nothing was known about young Jarvo and his errant ways.

As we got to know him last Summer, it turned out that he was this weak, insecure blagger who would tell anyone who would listen to him what he thought he was going to do and how he was going to do it, but actually he lived in so much of a fantasy land far, far away (well, the Wirral).

Tonight's news tells us that Jarvo's choice to singing like a canary has well and truly dropped someone in it.

Additionally the Board of Directors confirm they have filed a legal action against a former director and employee of the Company and are considering other legal actions against individuals based on available evidence.

I guarantee that Jarvo will never ever work in football again.

Weak, loose and insecure. And no-one likes a grass....

If a legal action is filed, does that mean it is in in the public domain somewhere?
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 22:13 - Mar 13 with 1958 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:32 - Feb 27 by CockneyDale

If a legal action is filed, does that mean it is in in the public domain somewhere?

Yes.

This is a really good overview called Public access to court documents and hearings in the English civil courts:

https://www.ashurst.com/en/news-and-insights/legal-updates/quickguide---public-a

In practice this means that, absent exceptional circumstances, the public can access key court documents such as the documents setting out the claim and the defence. In addition, all hearings and the trial are conducted in public. The court may also allow a non-party to inspect certain other documents on the court file, including written submissions, skeleton arguments and any specific documents where it considers inspection is necessary in order to meet the principle of open justice.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024