Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE 08:57 - Jul 27 with 26421 viewsRAFCBLUE

"This time next year, Rodders - we'll be millionaires".

Step forward Faical Safouane; 2nd director of Morton House.

The EFL will be doing this, if they are a credible buyer, so there is no reason we should let the EFL have all of the fun.

We are saving the Darrell Rose thread as a "Special". There's lots and lots that people need to know about Darrell and his business dealings but that is for another time.

Faical Safouane is registered as a working director of Morton House Mgt and First Form Construction Limited. He works alongside his other two directors Darrell Rose and Denise Valarie Courtnell.

Faical was born in January 1984 so compared to Denise he is just a young pup running a multi-million pound payroll services company. At the tender age of 37 (I remember those years well), he's made it to the top of the game.

Except young Faical:

a) Doesn't show up on the electoral register - but who likes to vote for pesky politicians.
b) He doesn't have a social media profile on Facebook
c) He doesn't use LinkedIn for business development

For a guy who is one of three people running a payroll services company in the construction sector he is, shall we say, someone secretive.

Faical has multiple addresses if you want to write to him:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/search?q=Faical+SAFOU
1) 111 Watling Gate 297-303 Edgware Road, London, England, NW9 6NB
2) 68 Lombard Street, London, England, EC3V 9LJ
3) Flat 3 Eton Walk, 2 Upton Park, Slough, United Kingdom, SL1 2DP

Hmmm - two generic postal boxes and a flat in Slough. I wonder which one would be the best one to find him at?

Faical and Denise are linked too.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12528490/fili

In March 2020 a company called COLEMAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED was set up and Denise was a Director before handing the reigns over to young Faical.

Guess what - its filed no accounts so far and its nature of business is "Management consultancy activities other than financial management"

That's more than fishy when you consider that Faical's main job is being one of three directors of a payroll company - which is financial management.

What would the folks at HMRC say I wonder?

Now some questions:

1) How many 37 year old's don't have a Facebook profile in 2021 but are a successful multi-company director?
2) How are Denise, aged 78 and Faical linked? Are they long lost lovers?
3) What first attracted him to agreeing to his company making an multi million pound investment in the Dale?
4) Can he pay left back?

There's lots to consider here for the EFL, perhaps someone can pass across a Woodbine (Moroccan or otherwise) whilst we all have a bit of a pause and a think about what really is going on.

Darrell Rose still to come folks; he is the big fish in all of this.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 00:34 - Aug 25 with 5362 viewsSandyman

It's Faical's company now. Public Domain information from Companies House says so. He has 100% of the shares.

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/pQdRG
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 11:34 - Aug 25 with 5064 views49thseason

Is there any evidence that Mr Safouane actually exists? There are people called Faical Safouane with tiny on line presences but what if this one is actually a made-up identity? It would be easy enough to get a name onto the Electoral Roll, its not as if anyone comes round to check you actually exist. Maybe he did once live in Slough and someone just keeps confirming his name in on the occasional voter eligibility form? There are 75 Elvis Presleys in the UK according to 192.com. really? What background checks do Companies house do? Perhaps a quick look at the electoral roll?.. And there he is at an address in slough! Except he isnt, someone by that name may well have been there at some point but he may have left the country. But it would be very useful for someone with a criminal intent to have another identity capable of " buying" shares in a company at just the right time to fill in the annual accounts and then "selling " them back to the original seller wouldn't it?
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 12:13 - Aug 25 with 4986 views_Windydale

I Think that's the problem, there is little or no checking done, that's why it's so open to abuse. It's shocking really, That there aren't any fit and proper tests. If.you can create a new business for say 15 quid and there are millions of them, it's just a lot of admin for the authorities to oversee.
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 16:42 - Aug 25 with 4778 viewsSuddenLad

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 12:13 - Aug 25 by _Windydale

I Think that's the problem, there is little or no checking done, that's why it's so open to abuse. It's shocking really, That there aren't any fit and proper tests. If.you can create a new business for say 15 quid and there are millions of them, it's just a lot of admin for the authorities to oversee.

All these people have fingerprints. All documents lodged with Companies House should have the fingerprints of the people named on the document.

Safouane may well be an empty identity, but in that case someone is purporting to be him. It's not that difficult to establish true identities if the right rules are applied.

Passports, driving licences, NHS numbers, NI numbers, naturalisation documents or whatever else. They should all be available for inspection.

It's strange how the intended 'buyers' of the Dale shares, (Curran/Rose), disappeared into the shadows, once the difficult questions came along and refused to take any further part with the EFL. What a surprise.

Staying vigilant is the key. These creeps will be sniffing around in a different guise if they get he chance. Whatever there names may be.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 17:12 - Aug 25 with 4718 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 16:42 - Aug 25 by SuddenLad

All these people have fingerprints. All documents lodged with Companies House should have the fingerprints of the people named on the document.

Safouane may well be an empty identity, but in that case someone is purporting to be him. It's not that difficult to establish true identities if the right rules are applied.

Passports, driving licences, NHS numbers, NI numbers, naturalisation documents or whatever else. They should all be available for inspection.

It's strange how the intended 'buyers' of the Dale shares, (Curran/Rose), disappeared into the shadows, once the difficult questions came along and refused to take any further part with the EFL. What a surprise.

Staying vigilant is the key. These creeps will be sniffing around in a different guise if they get he chance. Whatever there names may be.

I think Jarvis has shot his bolt, so any other approach would have to be made through an intermediary more cerdible as a frontman. Bottomley is damaged goods too, his inside info on the club is now mostly too old or will soon become so (unless there is a mole updating it).

Agree on vigilance ..... especially if we start to put more good results together. Any interested party can be under no illusion that they'll have a fight on their hands now though. This porcupine has shown it's quills

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:46 - Aug 25 with 4633 viewsNorthernDale

We know that Morton House was a shell company and used as a vehicle to engineer a takeover of the club by putting £4 million in or loan from somebody as dodgy as them to give the impression that it was a proper business. Sadly for them, this was exposed by some brilliant Dale fans as lie, con attempt at deceiving the club and EFL by taking control using a fake business.

It is common practice to use a front person as the director, because if this business is not trading as a proper business, then it is potentially a front for money laundering. The fact that Darrell Rose and Denise Courtnell resigned with the speed they did, would indicate that there is something questionable going on. The thought of the EFL, SFO, HMRC and national press exposing the shady dealings of Darrell, Denise and Andy, questionable income sources and attempt to deceive the EFL through a con was an attempt to disappear into the woodwork. But it is about time this practise of becoming a director of a shell company, then either resigning or dissolving the company, then the next minute becoming a director of another shell company should be banned. It is amazing how the same directors appear and disappear from these shell companies, Steve Dale is the prime example of this type of legal, but in my humble opinion dishonest business practices.

We must keep an eye on MH, but especially Darrell and Denise, who I suspect may be a puppet of Andy Curran.

Again, I wonder that, if they actually own the shares, why have the club not received the paperwork or was the purchased based on gaining 50.1% of the club, with a get out clause, if they failed to do so. Only time will tell, but that is why we must not let our guard down or the present or new shysters may return.
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 20:27 - Aug 25 with 4462 viewsoff2div1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9laPIUWEAAVZdp?format=jpg&name=large
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 23:05 - Aug 25 with 4242 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:46 - Aug 25 by NorthernDale

We know that Morton House was a shell company and used as a vehicle to engineer a takeover of the club by putting £4 million in or loan from somebody as dodgy as them to give the impression that it was a proper business. Sadly for them, this was exposed by some brilliant Dale fans as lie, con attempt at deceiving the club and EFL by taking control using a fake business.

It is common practice to use a front person as the director, because if this business is not trading as a proper business, then it is potentially a front for money laundering. The fact that Darrell Rose and Denise Courtnell resigned with the speed they did, would indicate that there is something questionable going on. The thought of the EFL, SFO, HMRC and national press exposing the shady dealings of Darrell, Denise and Andy, questionable income sources and attempt to deceive the EFL through a con was an attempt to disappear into the woodwork. But it is about time this practise of becoming a director of a shell company, then either resigning or dissolving the company, then the next minute becoming a director of another shell company should be banned. It is amazing how the same directors appear and disappear from these shell companies, Steve Dale is the prime example of this type of legal, but in my humble opinion dishonest business practices.

We must keep an eye on MH, but especially Darrell and Denise, who I suspect may be a puppet of Andy Curran.

Again, I wonder that, if they actually own the shares, why have the club not received the paperwork or was the purchased based on gaining 50.1% of the club, with a get out clause, if they failed to do so. Only time will tell, but that is why we must not let our guard down or the present or new shysters may return.

Hello dear and some really good points you make... I've heard people gossiping, not that I'm a gossip, that those in law enforcement call this company hopping as 'legal fraud'. No one investigates it my love... no one because there all too busy prioritising the priorities... the system is broken. There's no one there and that's why those lovely little angel supporters of ours had to do it all by themselves.

Another thing I've heard as well, it was in Morrisons actually at the fish counter, a woman there said that people from all over the world were now opening companies in the UK as all the restrictions have been lifted. It used to be £13.50 but I think it went up when the milk did. So if you were Mr. Jarvis and you lived in Uzbekistan, you could based your company in London and no one would know. How cheeky is that.

We are going to be like the Cayman Islands soon but without the sun, sea, sand and rum!
Login to get fewer ads

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 23:17 - Aug 25 with 4204 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 23:05 - Aug 25 by Marjorie_Plane

Hello dear and some really good points you make... I've heard people gossiping, not that I'm a gossip, that those in law enforcement call this company hopping as 'legal fraud'. No one investigates it my love... no one because there all too busy prioritising the priorities... the system is broken. There's no one there and that's why those lovely little angel supporters of ours had to do it all by themselves.

Another thing I've heard as well, it was in Morrisons actually at the fish counter, a woman there said that people from all over the world were now opening companies in the UK as all the restrictions have been lifted. It used to be £13.50 but I think it went up when the milk did. So if you were Mr. Jarvis and you lived in Uzbekistan, you could based your company in London and no one would know. How cheeky is that.

We are going to be like the Cayman Islands soon but without the sun, sea, sand and rum!

Did you try the whole sea bream or sea bass - 2 for a fiver? They're farmed of course but still tasty. The butter pies are good too but I don't think they deliver to Uzbekistan though.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 23:35 - Aug 25 with 4158 viewsDorkingDale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 23:17 - Aug 25 by DaleiLama

Did you try the whole sea bream or sea bass - 2 for a fiver? They're farmed of course but still tasty. The butter pies are good too but I don't think they deliver to Uzbekistan though.

I'm rather partial to the gin-soaked smoked salmon from t'other side of them hills....
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 13:30 - Aug 27 with 3754 viewswozzrafc

It seems there are links with Faical Safoune back to Curran

He was / is a director of CP Payroll services which was owned by Denise Valarie Courtnell and a Mark Forster.

Mark Forster was also a director at CP Payroll Solutions with an Ian Dingwall.

Ian Dingwall was at Supreme-o-Construction arround the same time as our friend Curran and still has businesses registered at that address.

when you look at the directors of these companies they tend to know each other
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 13:42 - Aug 27 with 3720 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 13:30 - Aug 27 by wozzrafc

It seems there are links with Faical Safoune back to Curran

He was / is a director of CP Payroll services which was owned by Denise Valarie Courtnell and a Mark Forster.

Mark Forster was also a director at CP Payroll Solutions with an Ian Dingwall.

Ian Dingwall was at Supreme-o-Construction arround the same time as our friend Curran and still has businesses registered at that address.

when you look at the directors of these companies they tend to know each other

They're all inter-related fraudsters and since Vince Cable deregulated the system for them all, its been a shark feeding frenzy. I am told dear that the Government is looking at the system but seeing all their money is tied up in companies and in the Cayman, BVI and TCI.... they're not that bothered.

Stay vigilant as the sharks are still circling
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:10 - Aug 28 with 3411 viewsJames1980

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 13:42 - Aug 27 by Marjorie_Plane

They're all inter-related fraudsters and since Vince Cable deregulated the system for them all, its been a shark feeding frenzy. I am told dear that the Government is looking at the system but seeing all their money is tied up in companies and in the Cayman, BVI and TCI.... they're not that bothered.

Stay vigilant as the sharks are still circling

Re the link between the Curran and Rose families via the Kirk Family. Other than Mrs Rose's mother's maiden name being Kirk. Unfortunately I couldn't work the link out. I'm wondering if Andrew and Deborah might be cousins

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 15:10 - Aug 28 with 3335 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:10 - Aug 28 by James1980

Re the link between the Curran and Rose families via the Kirk Family. Other than Mrs Rose's mother's maiden name being Kirk. Unfortunately I couldn't work the link out. I'm wondering if Andrew and Deborah might be cousins

Curran
Rose
Kirk
Green

more connected than any of us ever thought when this all started... its just a case of knowing where to look.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 15:24 - Aug 28 with 3304 viewsJames1980

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 15:10 - Aug 28 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

Curran
Rose
Kirk
Green

more connected than any of us ever thought when this all started... its just a case of knowing where to look.

Half siblings?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:35 - Aug 29 with 2966 viewsDorkingDale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:46 - Aug 25 by NorthernDale

I don't think that they can register the shares because EFL consider 30% & above shareholders to be of significance and require fill & proper person clearance......
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 16:10 - Aug 29 with 2881 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:35 - Aug 29 by DorkingDale

I don't think that they can register the shares because EFL consider 30% & above shareholders to be of significance and require fill & proper person clearance......

There is a risk, we think, that Curran could attempt to break up the shares and distribute them through his network of family members (we're not sure if he can do this if he doesn't legally own them, or if the sellers would need to grant permission). If it needed the sellers' permission you would hope they would now say no.

We need to be very aware of this threat, as if it happens Curran could essentially still control 40%+ of the club.

We don't believe Rose is having any more to do with Morton House, and we don't think Faical Safouane (IF he exists) has any say whatsoever in the actual running of MH either.

We also have to hope that Gateleys, now believed to be under investigation by the SRA, will want to be seen to be doing the right thing and getting the mess sorted and shares back into sensible ownership - so as not to tarnish their professional reputation any further.

An interesting few weeks coming up, and a period of time where we need to be more vigilant than ever. It was Steve Dale, and not Stewart day, who ultimately ended Bury after getting control when they were vulnerable.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2021 16:51]

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 13:24 - Aug 30 with 2424 viewsDorkingDale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 16:10 - Aug 29 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

There is a risk, we think, that Curran could attempt to break up the shares and distribute them through his network of family members (we're not sure if he can do this if he doesn't legally own them, or if the sellers would need to grant permission). If it needed the sellers' permission you would hope they would now say no.

We need to be very aware of this threat, as if it happens Curran could essentially still control 40%+ of the club.

We don't believe Rose is having any more to do with Morton House, and we don't think Faical Safouane (IF he exists) has any say whatsoever in the actual running of MH either.

We also have to hope that Gateleys, now believed to be under investigation by the SRA, will want to be seen to be doing the right thing and getting the mess sorted and shares back into sensible ownership - so as not to tarnish their professional reputation any further.

An interesting few weeks coming up, and a period of time where we need to be more vigilant than ever. It was Steve Dale, and not Stewart day, who ultimately ended Bury after getting control when they were vulnerable.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2021 16:51]

Well thought through - you've got to have eyes in the back of your head with this lot.

Would there be any possibility of Kilpatrick or the Yanks communicating with the Trust to advise the current legal situation with regard to the agreements?! Do we know whether there are NDAs in place with Morton House?!
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:40 - Oct 20 with 1508 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12528490/fili

Faical is a busy boy. He's just become the shareholders of Coleman Management Services Limited which had a good friend of this messageboard involved previously - Denise Valarie Courtnell.

This company describes itself as "management consultancy activities other than financial management"

No accounts yet to see the profitability but if Denise is involved then it must be a good business!

Hopefully as the main man at Morton House he will be answering the EFL's disciplinary questions and being honest about how Morton House were really introduced to RAFC......

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:46 - Oct 20 with 1467 viewsHullDale

Coleman Management Services Ltd have been mentioned on here before... isn't Coleman a maiden name of one of the Curran / Rose clan?
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:48 - Oct 20 with 1462 viewsHullDale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:46 - Oct 20 by HullDale

Coleman Management Services Ltd have been mentioned on here before... isn't Coleman a maiden name of one of the Curran / Rose clan?

Yep, thought so - August 24th at 22:35 on here:

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) by RAFCBLUE 27 Jul 2021 20:39
Part of the EFL test of those investing into clubs is know who you are dealing with.

Morton House (or to give it its full name MORTON HOUSE MGT AND FIRST FORM CONSTRUCTION LTD) is the Company that the Trust were told is the investment vehicle buying the club.

That's the one that the EFL are going to cast their beady eye over.

As I've been boring you with throughout this close season, there is a LOT of information about people in the public domain if you look.

So WHO OWNS MORTON HOUSE? That's the big question.

Well lets start with the easy bit - Morton House has just £2 of share capital being 2 x £1 ordinary shares. To own it you need both the shares.

What does Morton House do? It provides payroll services to the construction sector and has a website that can be found here:
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/

Here's the first problem:
This website's news section hasn't been updated since 3 January 2021:
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/news/

Sound odd for such a busy payroll services company? I'd be inclined to agree there.

What does it do?
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/about-us/

It offers PAYE - but only has 2 employees.
It offers Limited Company payroll - now caught by IR35
It then represents CIS contractors - but claims it is a fully compliant PAYE umbrella company

It makes ZERO sense.

BUT DOES DARRELL ROSE OWN IT?

No.

The law changes in 2016 about disclosures at Companies House. Before that it was requirement every year to have a full list of shareholders disclosed. After 2016 it became updates only. The 2016 position is always very helpful to see who owned it then and to then trace the subsequent changes to.

Starting in August 2016:
There were two shareholders ANA SACCO and DARREN SACCO

On 30th April 2019, both of those shares were transferred to
(you've guessed it)
DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL

There have been no shareholder changes since to 30 June 2021

Darrell Rose owns nothing of Morton House. Zero, zip, nada.

He owns less of Morton House that he is claiming to own of Dale.

I sense another cock-up by Jarvis if he has been floating to the EFL that Darrell Rose can signoff on this Company. DARRELL ROSE IS NOT THE OWNER!!!

What does our glamorous granny Denise have an interest in football - nothing that I can see. Does she even know where Rochdale is? Can she play left back?

The EFL should summon the glamorous granny Denise to see them. She is the mastermind behind this hostile takeover.

Not Rose, not Curran, not Jarvis.

DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL.

Remember she is the lady that lost her house following the trial of a convicted drugs dealer reported in the Sunday Telegraph in 2012.

Why Darrell Rose could think he might owns Morton House is beyond me.

Here is the Companies House data in the public domain:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/filing-history

Perhaps Puggles and Jingles can explain!

[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 21:49]
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:50 - Oct 20 with 1451 viewsRAFCBLUE

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:46 - Oct 20 by HullDale

It was Marjorie Plane I believe.

If we are at the point where the investigation is reaching the knowledge of mother's maiden names then someone has done a really through job!

Alexander Jarvis will be spitting out his tea HullDale.

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:04 - Oct 20 with 1417 viewsjudd

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:50 - Oct 20 by RAFCBLUE

If we are at the point where the investigation is reaching the knowledge of mother's maiden names then someone has done a really through job!

Or his sour grape fruit shoot

Poll: What is it to be then?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 1312 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:50 - Oct 20 by RAFCBLUE

Oooooh did I get a mention. I'll tell Freda.

Yes luvvy, Coleman is Andrew Curran's mothers maiden name. There was also some gossip at Morrisons about Andrew's wife's family... the Green clan. Now they are from Swindon and are a roofing family. I'm sure Curran told some small minded people early doors that he made his money in the roofing business - well Coiln Green did and Andrew jumped on for the ride. He also told a 'nancy boy' or two he had a cardboard exporting company at Tilbury. Lies I'm afraid, all lies.

Who introduced Matthew Southall to Charlton?
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:48 - Oct 20 with 1298 viewswozzrafc

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:40 - Oct 20 by RAFCBLUE

Faical is a busy boy. He's just become the shareholders of Coleman Management Services Limited which had a good friend of this messageboard involved previously - Denise Valarie Courtnell.

This company describes itself as "management consultancy activities other than financial management"

No accounts yet to see the profitability but if Denise is involved then it must be a good business!

Hopefully as the main man at Morton House he will be answering the EFL's disciplinary questions and being honest about how Morton House were really introduced to RAFC......

Coleman managed services has had Mark Forster as a director who in turn was a director at CP Payroll solutions with Ian Dingwall. Dingwall was involved with supreme the company that Curran was a director.

These people do seem to set up, run , take over and liquidate businesses within a small circle of acquaintances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024