Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) 20:39 - Jul 27 with 21658 viewsRAFCBLUE

Part of the EFL test of those investing into clubs is know who you are dealing with.

Morton House (or to give it its full name MORTON HOUSE MGT AND FIRST FORM CONSTRUCTION LTD) is the Company that the Trust were told is the investment vehicle buying the club.

That's the one that the EFL are going to cast their beady eye over.

As I've been boring you with throughout this close season, there is a LOT of information about people in the public domain if you look.

So WHO OWNS MORTON HOUSE? That's the big question.

Well lets start with the easy bit - Morton House has just £2 of share capital being 2 x £1 ordinary shares. To own it you need both the shares.

What does Morton House do? It provides payroll services to the construction sector and has a website that can be found here:
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/

Here's the first problem:
This website's news section hasn't been updated since 3 January 2021:
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/news/

Sound odd for such a busy payroll services company? I'd be inclined to agree there.

What does it do?
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/about-us/

It offers PAYE - but only has 2 employees.
It offers Limited Company payroll - now caught by IR35
It then represents CIS contractors - but claims it is a fully compliant PAYE umbrella company

It makes ZERO sense.

BUT DOES DARRELL ROSE OWN IT?

No.

The law changes in 2016 about disclosures at Companies House. Before that it was requirement every year to have a full list of shareholders disclosed. After 2016 it became updates only. The 2016 position is always very helpful to see who owned it then and to then trace the subsequent changes to.

Starting in August 2016:
There were two shareholders ANA SACCO and DARREN SACCO

On 30th April 2019, both of those shares were transferred to
(you've guessed it)
DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL

There have been no shareholder changes since to 30 June 2021

Darrell Rose owns nothing of Morton House. Zero, zip, nada.

He owns less of Morton House that he is claiming to own of Dale.

I sense another cock-up by Jarvis if he has been floating to the EFL that Darrell Rose can signoff on this Company. DARRELL ROSE IS NOT THE OWNER!!!

What does our glamorous granny Denise have an interest in football - nothing that I can see. Does she even know where Rochdale is? Can she play left back?

The EFL should summon the glamorous granny Denise to see them. She is the mastermind behind this hostile takeover.

Not Rose, not Curran, not Jarvis.

DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL.

Remember she is the lady that lost her house following the trial of a convicted drugs dealer reported in the Sunday Telegraph in 2012.

Why Darrell Rose could think he might owns Morton House is beyond me.

Here is the Companies House data in the public domain:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

Perhaps Puggles and Jingles can explain!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 17:46 - Jul 30 with 4703 viewsboromat

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 16:26 - Jul 30 by RAFCBLUE

Here are some other good facts about Morton House.

1) All umbrella companies should be registered with HMRC under the money laundering supervision rules as " payroll agents that provide accountancy services and/or tax advice".

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/money-laundering-regulations-accountancy-service-pro

Morton House are not registered.

2) FCSA membership
https://www.fcsa.org.uk/members/

The Directory of Members is a comprehensive listing of FCSA Accredited Members; umbrella employers, limited company advisors, and self-employed and CIS contractor providers, that have been tested for compliance with the FCSA Codes.

You can search by company name or by accredited service when looking for a professional employment services provider for your contractor workforce. To ensure that your supply chain is robust as it can be, check they’re an FCSA Accredited Member.

Morton House are not accredited.

So many holes now out in the open. There surely isn't a chance in hell of them being successful in taking us over. If they are we really will have been failed by the EFL.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 23:45 - Jul 30 with 4407 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 17:46 - Jul 30 by boromat

So many holes now out in the open. There surely isn't a chance in hell of them being successful in taking us over. If they are we really will have been failed by the EFL.

There's only one option isn't there:

https://www.gov.uk/report-an-unregistered-trader-or-business

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:45 - Aug 1 with 4158 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Isn't this just wonderful RAFCBLUE... just wonderful... do you know I've been thinking as well... Morton House Mgt is a payroll company so must manage the personal data of thousands of employees.. and I mean very personal data... surely Morton House must manage that information very sensitively and be registered to do so? They must have a data controller by law mustn't they?

Now I've heard that the punishments by the ICO (Information Comissioners Office for those in the WMG) are harsh... very harsh!! What if Morton House are not regsitered? Oh my, the thought. Now I have a thought. Mr. Steven Eckersley is the Head of Investiagtions at the ICO in Wilmslow you know..... have a word will you...
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:57 - Aug 1 with 4143 viewsboromat

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:45 - Aug 1 by Marjorie_Plane

Isn't this just wonderful RAFCBLUE... just wonderful... do you know I've been thinking as well... Morton House Mgt is a payroll company so must manage the personal data of thousands of employees.. and I mean very personal data... surely Morton House must manage that information very sensitively and be registered to do so? They must have a data controller by law mustn't they?

Now I've heard that the punishments by the ICO (Information Comissioners Office for those in the WMG) are harsh... very harsh!! What if Morton House are not regsitered? Oh my, the thought. Now I have a thought. Mr. Steven Eckersley is the Head of Investiagtions at the ICO in Wilmslow you know..... have a word will you...

or maybe they have no personal information at all because the company is a complete sham and doesn't actually do anything.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:01 - Aug 1 with 4131 viewsMarjorie_Plane

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:57 - Aug 1 by boromat

or maybe they have no personal information at all because the company is a complete sham and doesn't actually do anything.

A sham? Surely not boromat.... by sham do you mean an illegal money laundering and tax evasion operation... its just up up't north we need it spelling out.
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:43 - Aug 1 with 3938 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:45 - Aug 1 by Marjorie_Plane

Hello again Marjorie.

https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/what-we-do/register-of-fee-payers/

Certainly possible to search the ICO's database of 900,000 entries at the above link.

Having done so, there is no reference to:

1) Darren Rose
2) Denise Valarie Courtnell
3) Morton House

If you process just one payroll payment to an individual then you'd need to hold their personal details - name, address, bank sort code, account number - so would need to register.

But another accredited agency that has never heard of them!

Just to test that the ICO is working, if you search for Paypacket Limited ( https://paypacket.co.uk/) who are a leading payroll company based in Nottingham - they are on there.

Perhaps Mr Rose will be registering first thing in the morning now that it has been brought to his attention.

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 21:01 - Aug 1 with 3882 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:43 - Aug 1 by RAFCBLUE

Hello again Marjorie.

https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/what-we-do/register-of-fee-payers/

Certainly possible to search the ICO's database of 900,000 entries at the above link.

Having done so, there is no reference to:

1) Darren Rose
2) Denise Valarie Courtnell
3) Morton House

If you process just one payroll payment to an individual then you'd need to hold their personal details - name, address, bank sort code, account number - so would need to register.

But another accredited agency that has never heard of them!

Just to test that the ICO is working, if you search for Paypacket Limited ( https://paypacket.co.uk/) who are a leading payroll company based in Nottingham - they are on there.

Perhaps Mr Rose will be registering first thing in the morning now that it has been brought to his attention.

Makes you wonder what kind of business would require the payroll services of Morton House, that they couldn't find elsewhere

Surely no professional business owner/manager would entrust the details of staff to a third party without thorough vetting and a string of references from other businesses?

I guess you've got to start somewhere. For instance, do we know if any of the businesses you've brought to our attention have any actual employees? I think there's a name for limited companies that don't

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:49 - Aug 1 with 3759 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 21:01 - Aug 1 by D_Alien

Makes you wonder what kind of business would require the payroll services of Morton House, that they couldn't find elsewhere

Surely no professional business owner/manager would entrust the details of staff to a third party without thorough vetting and a string of references from other businesses?

I guess you've got to start somewhere. For instance, do we know if any of the businesses you've brought to our attention have any actual employees? I think there's a name for limited companies that don't

Hi DA,

It depends how wide you want to trawl the net into the web of limited companies that are in play.

But to give you a good watermark, we currently have a bigger first team squad that business operated by Darrell Rose, Andy Curran and Alex Jarvis have noted as "employees" in statutory records.

Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 23:10 - Aug 1 with 3724 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:49 - Aug 1 by RAFCBLUE

Hi DA,

It depends how wide you want to trawl the net into the web of limited companies that are in play.

But to give you a good watermark, we currently have a bigger first team squad that business operated by Darrell Rose, Andy Curran and Alex Jarvis have noted as "employees" in statutory records.

Thought as much

Are those individuals identifiable? Surely they wouldn't be 'ghosts', would they?

And if they're real people, they're almost certainly as culpable as their employers. But might not be quite so brazen, or committed...

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 23:26 - Aug 1 with 3685 viewsSandyman

Never mind Darren Rose, no reference for Darrell Rose either.

Tsk Tsk......
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 00:18 - Aug 3 with 3387 viewsMarjorie_Plane

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 23:26 - Aug 1 by Sandyman

Never mind Darren Rose, no reference for Darrell Rose either.

Tsk Tsk......

Do we have any more news please... I need stimulus
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 06:06 - Aug 3 with 3314 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 00:18 - Aug 3 by Marjorie_Plane

Do we have any more news please... I need stimulus

Oh dear...

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:21 - Aug 4 with 3093 viewsMarjorie_Plane

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 06:06 - Aug 3 by D_Alien

Oh dear...

I have just read RAFCBLUE and his latest post... now that is stimulus... Bravo Blue, Bravo... you keep going... this is better than Corrie
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 15:23 - Aug 4 with 3036 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 23:10 - Aug 1 by D_Alien

Thought as much

Are those individuals identifiable? Surely they wouldn't be 'ghosts', would they?

And if they're real people, they're almost certainly as culpable as their employers. But might not be quite so brazen, or committed...

They can't be ghosts DA

Darrell Rose, Andrew Curran and Alexander Jarvis are - and have been - highly visible.

We wouldn't know this much about them and their business dealings if they were ghosts.

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:40 - Aug 5 with 2886 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

You haven't found me yet though have you?
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:41 - Aug 5 with 2878 viewsIOMDale

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:40 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Admin - Any chance you can run an IP address search on this account?

UTDNFS

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:42 - Aug 5 with 2874 viewsDaleiLama

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:40 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Rosy made you a minority shareholder - didn't he tell you? We don't need to find you.

Edit: If we did we'd probably start looking in Bury!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 14:43]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:42 - Aug 5 with 2870 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 15:23 - Aug 4 by RAFCBLUE

They can't be ghosts DA

Darrell Rose, Andrew Curran and Alexander Jarvis are - and have been - highly visible.

We wouldn't know this much about them and their business dealings if they were ghosts.

I was referring to the so-called employees; you know, the ones who operate the payroll services...

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 17:41 - Aug 5 with 2731 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:41 - Aug 5 by IOMDale

Admin - Any chance you can run an IP address search on this account?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 17:46 - Aug 5 with 2705 viewsmightydale

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 17:41 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Hi pops

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 10:42 - Aug 7 with 2506 viewsMarjorie_Plane

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fa-probes-c
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 15:00 - Aug 8 with 2344 viewsAndyH

Find below a number of addresses that you may find useful and please, just jot down a few lines to these people to make them aware of the potential injustice on the cards here. If each one of us sends a letter then it may make them take notice. No one on this forum likes to mention bury and their demise, but if we ALL don't take a stance against these imposters to our game and our club then we we will be the bury of the future. This is our club!

#UpthedaleNotforsale

Sir Tony Lloyd MP
23 The Wheatsheaf,
Baillie St,
Rochdale
OL16 1JZ

Sir Tony Lloyd MP
House of Commons,
London.
SW1A 0AA

mailto:Tony.lloyd.mp@parliament.uk

Chris Clarkson MP
House of Commons,
London.
SW1A 0AA

mailto:Chris.clarkson.mp@parliament.uk

Rick Parry (Chair)
EFL House,
10-12 West Cliff,
Preston,
PR1 8HU

Trevor Birch (Chief Executive)
EFL House,
10-12 West Cliff,
Preston,
PR1 8HU

Debbie Jevans CBE
EFL House,
10-12 West Cliff,
Preston,
PR1 8HU

Andy Burnham (Mayor)
GMCA
Tootal Buildings,
56 Oxford St,
Manchester.
M1 6EU
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 11:11 - Aug 9 with 2237 viewsNorthernDale

The information as also been sent to Tony Lloyd, MP.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 12:19]
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 13:38 - Aug 17 with 1772 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Hello sweeties... anyone heard from Andy Burnham?
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:47 - Aug 19 with 1521 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024