Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) 17:43 - Aug 11 with 12518 viewsRAFCBLUE

The internet never forgets.

On the sales section of LKC Motors Limited ( website they show off a grand array of prestige vehicles that they have sold to punters. If you like nice cars, and who doesn't, then you can see that for yourself here.

https://www.lkcmotors.co.uk/about-us/sold-gallery/

The ramblings of Rochdale fans, scrutiny from the Daily Telegraph, the pesky interference from the folks at the EFL and the general chicanery of the last 8 weeks means that the "done deal" takeover promised by Jarvis and Bottomley to Curran isn't actually a done deal, far far from it.

This series has focussed on raising the profile of the difficult questions and tonight's piece focus on one lovely shiny black Roll's Royce Cullinan.

The Rolls Royce is a timeless classic car. Only 4,000 are made for worldwide consumption every year and more than 90 percent of all Rolls-Royce vehicles sold are personalized, and customers are usually placed on a waiting list for months or even years depending on their customization preferences. For instance, a waiting period of 12 months is the norm for a buyer to wait on a Phantom VIII or Cullinan.

A 12 month wait. Andy Curran is clearly a patient man.

Except Andy's Rolls Royce Cullinan has an interesting heritage. It's possible to check this for a couple of reasons.

First, Curran came to the ground in it on Tuesday 13th April 2021 for the Swindon home game. There is first hand accounts and pictures from the protest of fans who said hello to him on account of his motor.

Second, Curran and Jarvis came to the ground in it on Tuesday 6th July 2021 for a meeting with the Board. Again, there are first hand accounts and pictures from fans who were in the area who can prove it was there.

So what?

Well this Rolls Royce isn't your usual "one careful owner" type car.

The DVLA records show that before Andy Curran got his hands on it and put 71AC on it, it has two previous registration numbers:

Registration 1: KX70 FMC (a normal registration from Northamptonshire) and
Registration 2: 234JB (a private registration plate)

So what?

I never had Andy Curran down to be a used car fan. If you are going to own a Rolls Royce, you'd think you'd do it properly.

Things then take a really interesting turn.

The 2nd owner transfers it into LKC Motors - Darrell Rose's enterprise. It's only under 6 months old at this point - the uber rich get bored very easily these days and move cars on like there is no tomorrow.

And on the 8th March 2021, Andy picked his car up from LKC Motors and they were delighted to provide it to him.

Think about the statistical chance of that:
* A prestige Rolls Royce with a waiting list goes to an initial buyer.
* That initial buyer moves it to a second owner
* The second owner puts it into LKC Motors Limited and
* LKC Motors Limited sells it to Andrew Kirk Curran.

http://www.findglocal.com/GB/Worksop/372973939518139/LKC-Motors

With all this takeover stuff, they have tried and tried to scrub the trail linking them to each other but the internet never forgets.

Here's what LKC Motors said on the 8th March:
"Love it or Hate it?

Either way, one of our clients loves it and is now the proud owner of this exclusive Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge.

One of our main services here at LKC Motors is vehicle sourcing. So if you don’t see what you’re looking for on our website, drop us a message or a call and let’s us find your dream car!

See more of this Cullinan in our story.

www.LKCMotors.co.uk

☎️ 01909 501001

#rollsroyce #rollsroycecullinan #cullinan #cullinanblackbadge #blackbadge #luxury #luxurylifestyle #luxurycars #elite #elitecars #success #successmindset #lkcmotors #cars #carsofinstagram #instacars @lkcmotors "

The questions that arise are as follows:

1. On what basis was the Rolls Royce Cullinan sourced from Rolls Royce?
2. How much did LKC Motors Limited pay the previous owner for it?
3. How much did Andrew Curran pay LKC Motors for it on 8th March 2021?
4. How did Andrew Curran source the funds for it? Did LKC Motors arrange him credit - they are regulated by the FCA as stated on their website.
5. Where is that Rolls Royce sitting parked tonight?

Of all the random coincidences - 7 billion people, 4000 Rolls Royce cars built a year, the waiting list we manage to link two people who just so happen to be working together now as part of a hostile takeover.

Darrell Rose is one of two directors in that business so it would seem that he must know well about how this car was procured and financed to his business associate?

Another question for the EFL to add to an ever growing list of sources and uses of funding questions!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 18:17 - Aug 11 with 8051 viewselectricblue

Another good read..

How you dig up this info is baffling you must spend endless hours sat infront of the internet.....

I tip my hat to you...

Keep up the good work..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 18:22 - Aug 11 with 8028 viewsDaleiLama

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 18:17 - Aug 11 by electricblue

Another good read..

How you dig up this info is baffling you must spend endless hours sat infront of the internet.....

I tip my hat to you...

Keep up the good work..

I think Alexi Sayle assisted with this one?

Is there life in Ingatestone? Is there life in Ingatestone?

I always imagined LKW Motors to be more professional than the one in the video

Another brilliant bit of detective work. A career in forensic accountancy awaits if you haven't already got one?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 18:26]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 18:52 - Aug 11 with 7917 viewsNorthernDale

Give credit, where credit is due, a brilliant piece of digging, the questions pile up by the day.
1, who was the previous owner and what/if any have with Rose or Curran and why did they sell such a rare car after 6 months, despite waiting 12 months for it?
2, If they paid £300,000 for it, Mr Rose would have paid a lot less for it, why would somebody buy a car for £300,000 and then sell for lets say £240,000, and take a loss of lets say £60,000. Very strange indeed.
2, What are the odds that it was sold to LKC Motors, who happen to sell it to a certain Mr Curran of uncertain income, who as connections to Mr Rose.
3, How much did Mr Curran pay for it, and how did he pay for it, when he has no visible source of income?

Something stinks and it is not just the BS from Jarvis, Rose and Curran.
THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 19:56 - Aug 11 with 7721 viewsRAFCBLUE

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 18:52 - Aug 11 by NorthernDale

Give credit, where credit is due, a brilliant piece of digging, the questions pile up by the day.
1, who was the previous owner and what/if any have with Rose or Curran and why did they sell such a rare car after 6 months, despite waiting 12 months for it?
2, If they paid £300,000 for it, Mr Rose would have paid a lot less for it, why would somebody buy a car for £300,000 and then sell for lets say £240,000, and take a loss of lets say £60,000. Very strange indeed.
2, What are the odds that it was sold to LKC Motors, who happen to sell it to a certain Mr Curran of uncertain income, who as connections to Mr Rose.
3, How much did Mr Curran pay for it, and how did he pay for it, when he has no visible source of income?

Something stinks and it is not just the BS from Jarvis, Rose and Curran.

How much VAT was paid to HM Revenue and Customs by LKC Motors Limited on the sale of the aforementioned Rolls Royce?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 20:43 - Aug 11 with 7581 viewsBlueMessiah

I've never quite understood how these back street car dealers operate with some of the ludicrously high value cars they sell. There's one I go past in Bolton, down a shitty back street, that must have over £3 million quids worth of cars there at any one time. Must admit if I were in the market for a nearly new McLaren or Cullinan, I'd be at the main dealer, not some scrotey ghetto dump. Then again, if I had a large amount of cash I had to get rid of (or launder), maybe I would! 🤔

Poll: Do I Know You?

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 20:54 - Aug 11 with 7543 viewsJames1980

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 20:43 - Aug 11 by BlueMessiah

I've never quite understood how these back street car dealers operate with some of the ludicrously high value cars they sell. There's one I go past in Bolton, down a shitty back street, that must have over £3 million quids worth of cars there at any one time. Must admit if I were in the market for a nearly new McLaren or Cullinan, I'd be at the main dealer, not some scrotey ghetto dump. Then again, if I had a large amount of cash I had to get rid of (or launder), maybe I would! 🤔

Surely there are luxury car dealerships closer to Mr Curran's Essex home why go all the way to Worksop to purchase one?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 21:01 - Aug 11 with 7521 viewsJames1980

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 20:54 - Aug 11 by James1980

Surely there are luxury car dealerships closer to Mr Curran's Essex home why go all the way to Worksop to purchase one?

https://rolls-royce.pa-wood.co.uk/used-rolls-royce

Here for example.

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 21:02 - Aug 11 with 7511 viewsSuddenLad

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 20:54 - Aug 11 by James1980

Virtually on the doorstep...

https://rolls-royce.pa-wood.co.uk/rolls-royce-cullinan

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 21:28 - Aug 11 with 7410 viewsJames1980

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 21:02 - Aug 11 by SuddenLad

Perhaps they ask too many questions.

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 22:03 - Aug 11 with 7322 viewsRAFCBLUE

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 21:02 - Aug 11 by SuddenLad

Got to keep money in the family....

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 22:39 - Aug 11 with 7231 viewsjonahwhereru

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 21:01 - Aug 11 by James1980

https://rolls-royce.pa-wood.co.uk/used-rolls-royce

Here for example.

The Wood dealership oozes class from every pore. Every wannabe in Essex, except one apparently, wants to get cache through buy a car of them.

Literally just down the road from Ingatstone.

Hmmm
THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 22:52 - Aug 11 with 7178 viewslyberoc

The car was probably aquired by Car Buying King which is the buying division to it,s parent company LKC Motors.
If you have a supercar to sell why not contact one of the buyers Tom Parkes or Darrell Rose whose mobile numbers can be found here
https://carbuyingking.co.uk/contact-us/
THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 22:59 - Aug 11 with 7137 viewsRAFCBLUE

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 22:52 - Aug 11 by lyberoc

The car was probably aquired by Car Buying King which is the buying division to it,s parent company LKC Motors.
If you have a supercar to sell why not contact one of the buyers Tom Parkes or Darrell Rose whose mobile numbers can be found here

What excellent commitment to customer service to be so approachable.

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 08:10 - Aug 12 with 6813 viewsjudd

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 22:52 - Aug 11 by lyberoc

Another cash-hungry business?

Poll: What is it to be then?

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 08:44 - Aug 12 with 6748 viewsDaleiLama

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 08:10 - Aug 12 by judd

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 21:23 - Aug 12 with 6334 viewsRAFCBLUE

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 08:10 - Aug 12 by judd

Almost enough to make you question where the money is coming from?

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 21:40 - Aug 12 with 6284 viewsboromat

With so much money you'd think they'd have a better website. Looks like something from the 90s.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 07:43 - Aug 13 with 6011 viewsJames1980

How about sending a message to Curran and Rose et al on the 71st minute of Saturday's game?

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 07:50 - Aug 13 with 5989 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 07:43 - Aug 13 by James1980

How about sending a message to Curran and Rose et al on the 71st minute of Saturday's game?

Would be good if a few of the lads in the Pearl St could get a #UpTheDaleNotForSale banner sorted in the next week or 2…
THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 08:05 - Aug 13 with 5962 viewsjacko_dale

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 07:43 - Aug 13 by James1980

Maybe I'm being absent minded here, but why the 71st minute?
THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 08:09 - Aug 13 with 5949 viewsJames1980

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 08:05 - Aug 13 by jacko_dale

Maybe I'm being absent minded here, but why the 71st minute?

Only because of Curran's Roller's Reg

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 12:30 - Aug 13 with 5800 viewsstayalert

Another heads up guys. It’s been brilliant you digging up the dirt, but please be wary. We - STFC - are appointing a Vice Chairman Zavier Austin. He initially introduced our new owner to Power a few years ago. A couple of weeks ago he was viciously assaulted in front of his 12 year old daughter by some local ‘muscle’. All, no doubt connected to our takeover. Hopefully, the anonymity of a forum can afford some protection.
THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 12:35 - Aug 13 with 5766 viewsIOMDale

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 12:30 - Aug 13 by stayalert

Another heads up guys. It’s been brilliant you digging up the dirt, but please be wary. We - STFC - are appointing a Vice Chairman Zavier Austin. He initially introduced our new owner to Power a few years ago. A couple of weeks ago he was viciously assaulted in front of his 12 year old daughter by some local ‘muscle’. All, no doubt connected to our takeover. Hopefully, the anonymity of a forum can afford some protection.

Absolutely despicable:

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/club-statement---zavier-austin/

This lot really are sub-human scum.

UTDNFS

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 14:47 - Aug 13 with 5424 viewsfinberty

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 08:09 - Aug 13 by James1980

Only because of Curran's Roller's Reg

I don't doubt the sentiment James, but the relevance might be lost on the recipients, as it was on me also.

I don't think we should treat this as a game, with wry gestures which this might be seen as.

We need to rely on the EFL doing its job properly, backed-up by relevant notification of potential wrong-doing, as unearthed by RAFCBLUE and others, to the proper authorities.

And then watch the wheels of due process grind into life.
THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 14:59 - Aug 13 with 5397 viewsJames1980

THE GIFTED ROLLS ROYCE / WHY MORTON HOUSE MUST FAIL THE EFL TEST (Part 6) on 14:47 - Aug 13 by finberty

I don't doubt the sentiment James, but the relevance might be lost on the recipients, as it was on me also.

I don't think we should treat this as a game, with wry gestures which this might be seen as.

We need to rely on the EFL doing its job properly, backed-up by relevant notification of potential wrong-doing, as unearthed by RAFCBLUE and others, to the proper authorities.

And then watch the wheels of due process grind into life.

And during the game would be a distraction. Was thinking about something that would show Jarvis and his gang they are not wanted and would get coverage on Quest and Sky.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024