Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
County v Radio Bolton.. 05:54 - Nov 18 with 3619 viewsdale1968

Have to say despite my loathing for both clubs that was one hell of a cup tie last night over at edgeley park.
Jack Drearyden must be in a state of near meltdown.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

County v Radio Bolton.. on 08:49 - Nov 18 with 3455 viewsdingdangblue

Looking at Stockport's team it just shows you how difficult it is for Dale to compete - they signed Paddy Madden in March for £250k! 10,000 crowd last night and they took 5000 to Bolton. Nearly 5000 at Notts the other night on a Tuesday night. Chesterfield top of the conference getting 5000 crowds, Wrexham getting 8000 crowds and being bankrolled by Hollywood filmstars. We continue to keep punching.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

County v Radio Bolton.. on 10:25 - Nov 18 with 3319 viewsdiver

County v Radio Bolton.. on 08:49 - Nov 18 by dingdangblue

Looking at Stockport's team it just shows you how difficult it is for Dale to compete - they signed Paddy Madden in March for £250k! 10,000 crowd last night and they took 5000 to Bolton. Nearly 5000 at Notts the other night on a Tuesday night. Chesterfield top of the conference getting 5000 crowds, Wrexham getting 8000 crowds and being bankrolled by Hollywood filmstars. We continue to keep punching.

Agree how can they afford players of the quality of Scott Quigley. ? it underlines the massive task for RS and Co
County v Radio Bolton.. on 10:42 - Nov 18 with 3293 viewsmingthemerciless

Yeah, I really enjoyed that. What a great cup tie. Stockport look to have a really good side.
County v Radio Bolton.. on 11:05 - Nov 18 with 3239 viewsdingdangblue

County v Radio Bolton.. on 10:25 - Nov 18 by diver

Agree how can they afford players of the quality of Scott Quigley. ? it underlines the massive task for RS and Co

This from last year.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/who-

And this after last night's win.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/stockport-ma
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 11:12]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

County v Radio Bolton.. on 12:27 - Nov 18 with 3097 viewsEllDale

An entrepreneur who has interests in cars and student accommadation?
Both of those business areas have featured in threads on here before now!
County v Radio Bolton.. on 12:30 - Nov 18 with 3088 viewskel

County v Radio Bolton.. on 11:05 - Nov 18 by dingdangblue

This from last year.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/who-

And this after last night's win.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/stockport-ma
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 11:12]

Stadium plans, ambitions of the championship, bringing in players on ridiculous salaries. Sounds very familiar.

Wouldn’t like to be them when the tap gets turned off.
County v Radio Bolton.. on 12:39 - Nov 18 with 3049 viewsYorkshire_Dale

County v Radio Bolton.. on 08:49 - Nov 18 by dingdangblue

It was a great cup tie indeed....and the way that Stockport play, with excitement, might explain why folks are turning up in droves?

I was impressed with Stockie, but were Bolton that bad.....Ian Evatt is having a right go at them (including himself) saying that was the worst display since he took over.
County v Radio Bolton.. on 13:19 - Nov 18 with 2986 views442Dale

County v Radio Bolton.. on 12:39 - Nov 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

It was a great cup tie indeed....and the way that Stockport play, with excitement, might explain why folks are turning up in droves?

I was impressed with Stockie, but were Bolton that bad.....Ian Evatt is having a right go at them (including himself) saying that was the worst display since he took over.

Stockport have just changed their manager and have 8 points from 7 home games. They are just well supported.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

County v Radio Bolton.. on 14:14 - Nov 18 with 2877 viewsdingdangblue

County v Radio Bolton.. on 13:19 - Nov 18 by 442Dale

Stockport have just changed their manager and have 8 points from 7 home games. They are just well supported.

They'll be a well supported League 2 side this time next year.

County v Radio Bolton.. on 14:48 - Nov 18 with 2810 viewsArthurDaley

Was it only a couple of weeks ago that Evett was saying they were the best team in their division.

A large VAT Dave

County v Radio Bolton.. on 17:35 - Nov 18 with 2636 viewsAtThePeake

County v Radio Bolton.. on 14:14 - Nov 18 by dingdangblue

They'll be a well supported League 2 side this time next year.

Based on one game?

The league table has them in 11th. I suspect they'll make the play-offs, but they're already 11 points off the one and only automatic promotion spot in that league.

Tangled up in blue.

County v Radio Bolton.. on 17:57 - Nov 18 with 2584 viewsTVOS1907

If only 'Stockie' (Really?) could play like that in run of the mill league games, they might not be midtable in their league and having felt the need to change manager last month.

Historically they have also had better crowds than us, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Actually, I am...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

County v Radio Bolton.. on 18:18 - Nov 18 with 2529 viewskel

County v Radio Bolton.. on 17:35 - Nov 18 by AtThePeake

Based on one game?

The league table has them in 11th. I suspect they'll make the play-offs, but they're already 11 points off the one and only automatic promotion spot in that league.

Don’t forget that good second round draw for Notts County.
County v Radio Bolton.. on 18:54 - Nov 18 with 2420 viewsjudd

County v Radio Bolton.. on 12:27 - Nov 18 by EllDale

An entrepreneur who has interests in cars and student accommadation?
Both of those business areas have featured in threads on here before now!

...and they train at Carrington

Poll: What is it to be then?

County v Radio Bolton.. on 19:49 - Nov 18 with 2300 viewsdingdangblue

County v Radio Bolton.. on 18:18 - Nov 18 by kel

Don’t forget that good second round draw for Notts County.

Glad to help 👍

County v Radio Bolton.. on 21:09 - Nov 18 with 2103 viewsrobshaker

wow what a game got to admit got the old fire burning did that and hearing 'famous old..' on the commentary.. they must of known i was watching!

tell you summut when they get back to league 2 u lot wont even be on their radar assuming of course their not replacing you!

was it famous old stadium or ground he kept saying think it was stadium? ours is the famous old ground off course and the famous old club but you dont need me to remind you of that.

sorry not league 2... 'division 2' (yeah right)
County v Radio Bolton.. on 21:40 - Nov 18 with 2023 viewskel

County v Radio Bolton.. on 21:09 - Nov 18 by robshaker

wow what a game got to admit got the old fire burning did that and hearing 'famous old..' on the commentary.. they must of known i was watching!

tell you summut when they get back to league 2 u lot wont even be on their radar assuming of course their not replacing you!

was it famous old stadium or ground he kept saying think it was stadium? ours is the famous old ground off course and the famous old club but you dont need me to remind you of that.

They’re just another club that refuse to learn, Rob lad.

When it goes tits up for them (again), we’ll be here to tell them we told them so.
County v Radio Bolton.. on 22:27 - Nov 18 with 1908 viewsnordenblue

I'm not sure you're on anyones radar currently....
County v Radio Bolton.. on 23:12 - Nov 18 with 1839 viewsTVOS1907

* they're

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

County v Radio Bolton.. on 04:19 - Nov 19 with 1662 viewsDiddyDave

My old English teacher at the Tech, Mrs Hall, made me write out fifty times each: THERE, as in, THERE will be a full moon tonight: THEIR, as in, The ball is in THEIR half of the field: and THEY'RE, as in, It`s not hard to see why THEY'RE a good team. I soon worked it out.
County v Radio Bolton.. on 08:04 - Nov 19 with 1550 views1907

You’re forgetting that famous old club that got thrown out of that prestigious tournament for fielding an ineligible player.

It’s a shame…
County v Radio Bolton.. on 11:40 - Nov 19 with 1413 viewsBucketBstard

County v Radio Bolton.. on 17:57 - Nov 18 by TVOS1907

If only 'Stockie' (Really?) could play like that in run of the mill league games, they might not be midtable in their league and having felt the need to change manager last month.

Historically they have also had better crowds than us, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Actually, I am...

Better crowds than us apart from when they go to Wembley, also remember those cold dark Friday nights when they had to play to ensure all their Citeh and Manure fans turned up !
And having recent history of playing in Championship , although the financial trickery caught them out eventually .
Wonder what will happen when the tap is turned off as somebody has already mentioned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024