Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An open post to Robbie Stockdale 23:03 - Mar 5 with 4330 viewsswiggy

My goodness, what was that, I’m in the Cem who are donating hundreds of pounds for the legal funds to keep the club alive. Fans have just arrived back from Sutton having watched a complete capitulation. Your team selection and tactics are beyond comprehension, tippy tappy at the back, lose possession and concede, it really is embarrassing. We need leaders on the pitch but more than that a leader off the pitch, sort it out please, you are in charge of a club loved by many who have a history of being not very good but you are lowering our average massively. What you are delivering is complete crap not worthy of Sunday League, as the often saying is” if you keep doing the same thing and expect to get a different result you are mad” sic . FFS get a grip
An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 23:25 - Mar 5 with 4239 viewsSuddenLad

Drink got the better of you?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 23:35 - Mar 5 with 4224 viewsswiggy

About time we got the better of the opposition, been all over the country watching the Dale and we can’t even compete against Sooty and Sweep. Of course I’m peed off, tell me why I shouldn’t be
An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 00:16 - Mar 6 with 4125 viewsD_Alien

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 23:35 - Mar 5 by swiggy

About time we got the better of the opposition, been all over the country watching the Dale and we can’t even compete against Sooty and Sweep. Of course I’m peed off, tell me why I shouldn’t be

More than a touch of "billy big bollocks" there, not a welcome attitude at Dale. I presume you're talking about the team currently in an auto promotion spot?

Where were you after last Saturday's well-fought and entertaining victory over another high-riding outfit?

Opinions tend to be more respected when they're seen to be taking the rough with the smooth, not just the rough

[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 0:17]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 02:37 - Mar 6 with 4033 viewssweetcorn

I remember my first craft ale...

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 04:53 - Mar 6 with 3978 viewsD_Alien

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 02:37 - Mar 6 by sweetcorn

I remember my first craft ale...

Get real...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:07 - Mar 6 with 3680 viewshuchen_karma

Get used to it, the only way the club is going is non league. I heard the dale trust chairman would rather the club be in on league and fan owned than playing in league 1 with a majority owner. Wonder if that’s the views of everyone as people seem to be getting awfully annoyed with these poor performances.
An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:08 - Mar 6 with 3673 viewsMass_Debater

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:07 - Mar 6 by huchen_karma

Get used to it, the only way the club is going is non league. I heard the dale trust chairman would rather the club be in on league and fan owned than playing in league 1 with a majority owner. Wonder if that’s the views of everyone as people seem to be getting awfully annoyed with these poor performances.

No you didn't.
An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:09 - Mar 6 with 3662 viewskel

You mean that’s what David Bottomley told you as he’s said that to other people too?

Baldy club meeting was it?
Login to get fewer ads

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:17 - Mar 6 with 3639 viewsRAFCBLUE

How much will that £1.2m of alleged investment Morton House be really worth if we did fall into the National League?

I'd say even more worthless than it is now.

Face facts hunchen; you all need to go and have a good look at the man who persuaded you investment was such a good idea and dug this hole for you to climb into.

The buyers were fools and the phrase I think is that a fool and their money are soon parted.

Must be galling to know that a former director put you in this position with no prospect of return.

He's long gone as are the people who sold out their shares - no sign of Messers Kilpatrick, Rawlinson etc at Spotland or on the away terraces this season.

Lots of fans though who will be here in rain or shine and following our team whatever league we play in.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 10:29]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:22 - Mar 6 with 3613 viewsSandyman

In what world of fantasy does having a majority owner mean RAFC WILL be playing in league one? We've played in league one without a majority owner. We've been in the Football League for 100 consecutive years without a majority owner. And looking at the wherewithal of those who recently wanted to be a majority owner, we wouldn't be in league anything. The club would die as they fattened themselves on filthy lucre.

UTDNFS
An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:35 - Mar 6 with 3573 views442Dale

A simple question: who would actually go to games to watch a team that operates under the control of people deemed not suitable by supporters to be running a football club? There would be no point as it’s a complete contradiction to support any of their decisions by contributing money.

Therefore, why would anyone want to walk into that situation?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:39 - Mar 6 with 3549 viewskel

I’d rather we played Sunday league than have the Woolies sticky fingers boy anywhere near the club. Tell Botters that, baldy.

Oh, no point, he’ll be reading this anyway.
An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 11:26 - Mar 6 with 3448 viewsTVOS1907

You're a bit dim really, aren't you?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 11:41 - Mar 6 with 3423 viewsRAFCBLUE

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:39 - Mar 6 by kel

I’d rather we played Sunday league than have the Woolies sticky fingers boy anywhere near the club. Tell Botters that, baldy.

Oh, no point, he’ll be reading this anyway.

Hanging off every word kel.

60% of shareholders didn't want Bottomley. A clear majority.

Now it has all transpired thanks to the the confessions of Fat Pat that Bottomley, Southall, Jarvis and Curran were all at Spotland together in April 2021 and all linked from that day forward, Roger has a lot of pleading of his case to do.

(1) To Curran - who was made to look a kn*b by the Daily Telegraph
(2) To Jarvis - will will never work in football again. Bottomley has ruined the poor lad.
(3) To Southall

It was supposed to be easy and the plan failed.

Well done Roger.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 14:55 - Mar 6 with 3159 viewsSandyman

Prompted by the recent sad demise of Gary Brooker, have played some Procol Harum this afternoon. This verse from "The Idol" made me think of Roger..

It seemed to them he must know what to do
They knew that only he could pull them through
They thought that he would make a plan
He'd work it out, he'd understand
Like drowning men they clutched at every straw
They knew that he had saved them all before
But he could see no point in diving in
He knew that he would neither sink nor swim

Prescient, Gary.
An open post to Robbie Stockdale (n/t) on 17:14 - Mar 6 with 2918 viewsfinberty

[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 17:30]
An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 12:35 - Mar 7 with 2370 viewsDale_4_Life

I would rather be Northern Premier and fan owned than give a single penny to the club if owned by these vultures circling.
An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 16:01 - Mar 7 with 2123 viewswatford_dale

An open post to Robbie Stockdale on 10:17 - Mar 6 by RAFCBLUE

How much will that £1.2m of alleged investment Morton House be really worth if we did fall into the National League?

I'd say even more worthless than it is now.

Face facts hunchen; you all need to go and have a good look at the man who persuaded you investment was such a good idea and dug this hole for you to climb into.

The buyers were fools and the phrase I think is that a fool and their money are soon parted.

Must be galling to know that a former director put you in this position with no prospect of return.

He's long gone as are the people who sold out their shares - no sign of Messers Kilpatrick, Rawlinson etc at Spotland or on the away terraces this season.

Lots of fans though who will be here in rain or shine and following our team whatever league we play in.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 10:29]

Their investment of £1.2m @ £6 a share is now, in effect, worth £400k due to the recent share issue @ £2 a share. Love the pricing of that one.

I think the price would remain consistent as there are zero market expectations attached to the share price that drive it. A demotion or two will have little impact.

Losing to Sutton is no need to push the doom and gloom button, yes we will get beat by the top teams and by that margin. We just need to continue the home form and the Northampton game was a complete gear change from the PV one and I am really looking forward to the Barrow game and am enjoying going again after a nigh on 2 year absence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024