Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets all laugh at dale 16:43 - Apr 22 with 9730 viewswhambarplj

Enough said

Won't be easy next year either, hoping you do a Scunthorpe..
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 7150 viewsWirralDale

Mean and nasty
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 7079 viewsDalenet

Will we be playing you if we are relegated again? Or are you still infighting?
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 6966 viewskel

I’ll always take solace in the fact we went down for poor performance on the pitch whilst the buckets were booted out of the league for cheating. Oh, and the FA Cup.
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:19 - Apr 22 with 6944 viewsCedar_Room

I don’t begrudge anyone laughing at our misfortune. I would (and have) done the same for other clubs. It’s all part of football. We’ve only got ourselves to blame for being in this situation.
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:22 - Apr 22 with 6901 viewsJimmySquirrel61

Feel sorry for you lads and Dale,I know how you are feeling and get no enjoyment from seeing you drop down,if Notts don't go up you take take solace in that next month

Poll: Who wants Notts County to get promoted

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:24 - Apr 22 with 6864 viewsblackdogblue

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:22 - Apr 22 by JimmySquirrel61

Feel sorry for you lads and Dale,I know how you are feeling and get no enjoyment from seeing you drop down,if Notts don't go up you take take solace in that next month

Shooo Vermin....

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:24 - Apr 22 with 6866 viewsBeast6666

No surprise, it actually feels a relief tbh, poor on all levels . Looking forwards to going to Halifax, York, Oldham, Gateshead, even Solihull Motors. Life goes on ….
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:26 - Apr 22 with 6820 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:24 - Apr 22 by Beast6666

No surprise, it actually feels a relief tbh, poor on all levels . Looking forwards to going to Halifax, York, Oldham, Gateshead, even Solihull Motors. Life goes on ….

Indeed, a new adventure awaits and hopefully we can regroup and go again. As long as I have a club to support where I can go with my lads to the match then I’m happy.

I’ve got the stomach for it!
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 17:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 6785 viewsBeast6666

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:26 - Apr 22 by kel

Indeed, a new adventure awaits and hopefully we can regroup and go again. As long as I have a club to support where I can go with my lads to the match then I’m happy.

I’ve got the stomach for it!
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 17:27]

Just look at Oldham - struggling and hanging on for years, now getting good crowd and picking up points and have reinvented themselves. Hope springs eternal
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 6768 viewspioneer

What league do Solihull motors play in?
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:36 - Apr 22 with 6688 viewsSuddenLad

If it wasn't bad enough having the Heywood morons on here spewing their juvenile tripe, it looks like we won't even get a trip to Torquay next season.

Unless they beat Wrexham 8-0 next weekend they will be relegated.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 6615 viewswhambarplj

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:06 - Apr 22 by WirralDale

Mean and nasty

Yes absolutely, Mean, Nasty & Brutal but brilliant
Lets all laugh at dale on 17:54 - Apr 22 with 6495 viewskel

A few of us are on a Facebook group chat with a bury fan which goes back to us getting to know each other from the Rivals day. His message to us after the game was pure class and I know for a fact that if Beardyman was still with us he’d have been the same. Shame his odious son doesn’t have the same morals as the great man (he knows what I mean). I’m positive he’d have been unhappy about his behaviour.

Agree with Cedar that we have to expect it after the stick we’ve dished out over the years, but that sticks in the craw a bit after what happened when his Dad sadly passed. I’ve always known he has an ‘edge’ and I’ve been proven right.
Lets all laugh at dale on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 6378 viewsBeast6666

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:29 - Apr 22 by pioneer

What league do Solihull motors play in?

Predictive text. Pr*ck
Lets all laugh at dale on 23:24 - Apr 22 with 5817 viewsCassielady

One word Numpty
Lets all laugh at dale on 23:51 - Apr 23 with 5159 viewsDorkingDale

Don't forget Dorking!
Lets all laugh at dale on 01:20 - Apr 24 with 5119 viewsSandyman

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:43 - Apr 22 by whambarplj

Yes absolutely, Mean, Nasty & Brutal but brilliant

Might I ask where bury fc are? Liquidated by Summer 2023 with its £12million debt.
Then there is AFC bury. They'd dream of playing in the National Football League.
As ever, buckets aren't the smartest, are they?

Enjoy the ride.
Lets all laugh at dale on 14:51 - Apr 24 with 4615 viewswhambarplj

Lets all laugh at dale on 01:20 - Apr 24 by Sandyman

Might I ask where bury fc are? Liquidated by Summer 2023 with its £12million debt.
Then there is AFC bury. They'd dream of playing in the National Football League.
As ever, buckets aren't the smartest, are they?

Enjoy the ride.

Who are AFC bury, get your facts right.

We are were we are because of dodgy owners you are down because your were shocking for most of the season.

It will be a long road back, it took Wrexham 15yrs with far more resources than Dale and there are clubs in that league still with far greater chances that Dale.

Embrace it all its not that bad and the quality will be surprising.

Don't expect anything to be be easy, just look at Scunthorpe and it also happened to Stockport & York.

Hope your crowds hold up or thats another problem, fortunately we avg approx 1400 which is brilliant at our level.
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:08 - Apr 24 with 4553 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 14:51 - Apr 24 by whambarplj

Who are AFC bury, get your facts right.

We are were we are because of dodgy owners you are down because your were shocking for most of the season.

It will be a long road back, it took Wrexham 15yrs with far more resources than Dale and there are clubs in that league still with far greater chances that Dale.

Embrace it all its not that bad and the quality will be surprising.

Don't expect anything to be be easy, just look at Scunthorpe and it also happened to Stockport & York.

Hope your crowds hold up or thats another problem, fortunately we avg approx 1400 which is brilliant at our level.

Nobody expects it to be easy and nobody has implied that ever.

We don’t need advice from people who rolled over and had their bellies tickled by a fat bloke telling them that they are a sleeping giant when in fact they’re just as small and shite as the rest of us.

Thanks for popping by though,
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:12 - Apr 24 with 4545 viewswhambarplj

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:08 - Apr 24 by kel

Nobody expects it to be easy and nobody has implied that ever.

We don’t need advice from people who rolled over and had their bellies tickled by a fat bloke telling them that they are a sleeping giant when in fact they’re just as small and shite as the rest of us.

Thanks for popping by though,

Still a bit raw i see.

It gets better
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:14 - Apr 24 with 4534 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:12 - Apr 24 by whambarplj

Still a bit raw i see.

It gets better

Not at all.

If you check out my posting history I’m more than at peace with going down. I wasn’t expecting an intelligent reply with you being a bury fan and you certainly didn’t disappoint.
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:20 - Apr 24 with 4521 viewswhambarplj

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:14 - Apr 24 by kel

Not at all.

If you check out my posting history I’m more than at peace with going down. I wasn’t expecting an intelligent reply with you being a bury fan and you certainly didn’t disappoint.

Its not the going down, its the thought of how long and the financial implications of a long stay.

I assume you will be looking at crowds around 1800-2100 which would be ok if costs are managed accordingly.

We average 1400 and have over 300K in the bank so its not impossible, its fans becoming impatient thats a problem.
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:24 - Apr 24 with 4505 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:20 - Apr 24 by whambarplj

Its not the going down, its the thought of how long and the financial implications of a long stay.

I assume you will be looking at crowds around 1800-2100 which would be ok if costs are managed accordingly.

We average 1400 and have over 300K in the bank so its not impossible, its fans becoming impatient thats a problem.

I don’t care about crowds, pumpkin. That’s for sad tw@ts and willy wavers.

Again, we don’t need advice from supporters of a club that has cheated the system on numerous occasions only to end up with nothing to show for it.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 15:24]
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:32 - Apr 24 with 4479 viewswhambarplj

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:24 - Apr 24 by kel

I don’t care about crowds, pumpkin. That’s for sad tw@ts and willy wavers.

Again, we don’t need advice from supporters of a club that has cheated the system on numerous occasions only to end up with nothing to show for it.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 15:24]

Touchy, Touchy

Get F..ked then

I hope you do a Scunthorpe.
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:34 - Apr 24 with 4465 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:32 - Apr 24 by whambarplj

Touchy, Touchy

Get F..ked then

I hope you do a Scunthorpe.

I’m the touchy one yet you’re the one who gets abusive?

Like I said, you lack intelligence.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 15:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024