Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NL next season 18:25 - Apr 6 with 9324 viewsEllDale

Sorry if this is a bit premature but who would people like to see in the NL with Dale next season?
Personally I’d be more than happy to see either Barnet or Bromley promoted alongside Chesterfield and Oxford City, Dorking, Borehamwood and Wealdstone all relegated.
There’s the opportunity to put the boot into two of those in the next seven days.
This is purely and simply to get rid of some of those southern trips and clubs with negligible away support and keep the games with the likes of Halifax, Oldham, Altrincham and Gateshead.
NL next season on 19:14 - Apr 6 with 6117 viewspioneer

Chorley, Curzon Ashton or Chester to accompany Tamworth coming up maybe.
NL next season on 19:16 - Apr 6 with 6116 viewsEllDale

Or Scunthorpe?
NL next season on 19:32 - Apr 6 with 6069 viewsD_Alien

Halifax won this evening pushing them back into the playoffs

Could do with them staying down; not that i wish them ill-fortune, but by far the best local-ish away fixture, pub-wise

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

NL next season on 19:44 - Apr 6 with 6041 viewsEdindale

Fancy Barnet or Gateshead to accompany Chesterfield to the FL with my money on the latter.
NL next season on 20:02 - Apr 6 with 5994 viewsTVOS1907

NL next season on 19:16 - Apr 6 by EllDale

Or Scunthorpe?

No thanks.

We've been there enough times and been beaten there more than enough times.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

NL next season on 21:00 - Apr 6 with 5836 viewsJames1980

NL next season on 20:02 - Apr 6 by TVOS1907

No thanks.

We've been there enough times and been beaten there more than enough times.

Any standout memories from the FA Cup game against Tamworth?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

NL next season on 21:04 - Apr 6 with 5808 viewsTVOS1907

NL next season on 21:00 - Apr 6 by James1980

Any standout memories from the FA Cup game against Tamworth?

Two games, James.

The main thing is Michael Oliver's daisy cutter to win the replay, just as extra time was looming.

NL next season on 21:14 - Apr 6 with 5763 viewsJames1980

NL next season on 21:04 - Apr 6 by TVOS1907

Two games, James.

The main thing is Michael Oliver's daisy cutter to win the replay, just as extra time was looming.

Cheers TVOS

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

NL next season on 23:21 - Apr 6 with 5545 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Halifax play Oldham at home on Wednesday......draw to suit neither side at this stage.

Latics form has been worse than our own so hopefully they will stay down with us.
NL next season on 08:45 - Apr 7 with 5237 viewsEllDale

Aldershot go to Gateshead as well. Defeat there could make Halifax favourites for that last playoff slot.
NL next season on 10:25 - Apr 7 with 5057 viewsDalenet

NL next season on 19:44 - Apr 6 by Edindale

Fancy Barnet or Gateshead to accompany Chesterfield to the FL with my money on the latter.

Gateshead will need to have a lot of goodwill if they are to make it. Their fixture congestion is a real challenge given their cup success. They played yesterday in the cup semi (and won) and then Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Tuesday and the final Saturday. If they get into the play offs they then have up to 3 games and a Trophy cup final. They will be knackered with their small squad. But good luck to them.
NL next season on 10:48 - Apr 7 with 4992 views442Dale

NL next season on 10:25 - Apr 7 by Dalenet

Gateshead will need to have a lot of goodwill if they are to make it. Their fixture congestion is a real challenge given their cup success. They played yesterday in the cup semi (and won) and then Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Tuesday and the final Saturday. If they get into the play offs they then have up to 3 games and a Trophy cup final. They will be knackered with their small squad. But good luck to them.

They’re no Colne.

Ten games to be played by the 20th April. FA wouldn’t allow them to extend the season before yesterday... when their game was called off again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

NL next season on 11:02 - Apr 7 with 4945 viewsTVOS1907

NL next season on 10:48 - Apr 7 by 442Dale

They’re no Colne.

Ten games to be played by the 20th April. FA wouldn’t allow them to extend the season before yesterday... when their game was called off again.

They could do with some dynamos to keep them going!

NL next season on 11:25 - Apr 7 with 4869 viewsEllDale

At least Gateshead are full time. The FA are being really inflexible with a lot of parttime clubs like Colne and Taunton who I believe are in a similar situation.
These guys have jobs as well.
NL next season on 12:56 - Apr 7 with 4720 viewssxdale

My preference when the fixtures come out is to travel to new places to see us play new teams. After that it is to see us play teams in new stadiums so with this in mind.

Sutton to be relegated as not been there yet, I would rather Colchester join them than FGR as I have friends in Essex and can do an overnighter.

Ideally Aldershot to be promoted I want to keep Altrincham, Halifax and Oldham as local derbies. Also I didn't manage to make it to Bromley, Solihull or Gateshead this season and not done Barnet's new ground.

Tamworth look odds on for promotion out of the Nat North then for me it's anyone but Scunny or Chorley but Alfreton would be my choice as only one train stop away from where I live now.

In the Nat South whilst I have no wish to go to Yeovil yet again either Worthing or Bath would be good. Chelmsford would also be good although the ground is awful, it would be nice to go back and visit the place I lived forv20+ years.
NL next season on 13:07 - Apr 7 with 4674 viewsTVOS1907

NL next season on 12:56 - Apr 7 by sxdale

My preference when the fixtures come out is to travel to new places to see us play new teams. After that it is to see us play teams in new stadiums so with this in mind.

Sutton to be relegated as not been there yet, I would rather Colchester join them than FGR as I have friends in Essex and can do an overnighter.

Ideally Aldershot to be promoted I want to keep Altrincham, Halifax and Oldham as local derbies. Also I didn't manage to make it to Bromley, Solihull or Gateshead this season and not done Barnet's new ground.

Tamworth look odds on for promotion out of the Nat North then for me it's anyone but Scunny or Chorley but Alfreton would be my choice as only one train stop away from where I live now.

In the Nat South whilst I have no wish to go to Yeovil yet again either Worthing or Bath would be good. Chelmsford would also be good although the ground is awful, it would be nice to go back and visit the place I lived forv20+ years.

Tamworth won the title yesterday, so they're already up.

NL next season on 16:57 - Apr 7 with 4426 viewsEllDale

Desperate throw of the dice by Wealdstone who have sacked manager David Noble today.

And looking at the state of the Shay pitch after the Halifax rugby league team have played in monsoon conditions today I wouldn’t be confident of Wednesday’s match going ahead.
NL next season on 17:10 - Apr 7 with 4402 viewsYorkshire_Dale

NL next season on 16:57 - Apr 7 by EllDale

Desperate throw of the dice by Wealdstone who have sacked manager David Noble today.

And looking at the state of the Shay pitch after the Halifax rugby league team have played in monsoon conditions today I wouldn’t be confident of Wednesday’s match going ahead.

If it does get called off, Halifax have another chance at home to Barnet on Saturday 13th.
NL next season on 17:13 - Apr 8 with 3791 viewsscarrow

Talk of Halifax having to switch the game to Huddersfield if a PP is likely

Poll: Final position

NL next season on 20:39 - Apr 8 with 3605 viewswatford_dale

NL next season on 10:48 - Apr 7 by 442Dale

They’re no Colne.

Their twitter keep updating 'breaking news, its another fixture list!'

It has eased slightly but not by much:

9/4 - home v cheadle played at steeton fc
10/4 - home v padiham played at darwen fc - this is a cup game
12/4 - home v isle of man played at ilkley town
13/4 - away v longridge
16/4 - away v ramsbottom
18/4 - home v pilkington
20/4 - away v litherland
23/4 - home v glossop
25/4 - home v charnock richard
27/4 - home v skelmersdale
NL next season on 23:31 - Apr 8 with 3442 viewspioneer

NL next season on 20:39 - Apr 8 by watford_dale

Their twitter keep updating 'breaking news, its another fixture list!'

It has eased slightly but not by much:

9/4 - home v cheadle played at steeton fc
10/4 - home v padiham played at darwen fc - this is a cup game
12/4 - home v isle of man played at ilkley town
13/4 - away v longridge
16/4 - away v ramsbottom
18/4 - home v pilkington
20/4 - away v litherland
23/4 - home v glossop
25/4 - home v charnock richard
27/4 - home v skelmersdale

And folks like Klopp complain about fixture congestion.

Good luck to them….I bet TVOS is glad he doesnt do their programmes!
NL next season on 22:42 - Apr 11 with 2842 viewsEllDale

Yeovil Town promoted tonight.
NL next season on 22:42 - Apr 16 with 2363 viewsEllDale

Forest Green relegated to the NL after Colchester won tonight.
NL next season on 21:02 - Apr 17 with 1910 viewsEllDale

Aldershot could do with winning at Gateshead tonight if they want that last playoff place.
No score at the moment but the home team have had a man redcorded.
NL next season on 03:24 - Apr 18 with 1712 viewsRodingdale

NL next season on 21:02 - Apr 17 by EllDale

Aldershot could do with winning at Gateshead tonight if they want that last playoff place.
No score at the moment but the home team have had a man redcorded.

Shots won, now occupying the final PO position, for now….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024