Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract 18:38 - Apr 1 with 20999 viewsheywooddale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract according to Richard Partington on twitter
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:40 - Apr 1 with 2126 viewsThreeLions

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:35 - Apr 1 by SuddenLad

Bit harsh that 3L.

We surely ALL support the team ahead of the manager and we all have differing opinions about who could/should be in the managerial seat, but despite what has happened in the past, it's the future that matters.

Keith Hill is, in the opinion of most it seems, the best man to take the team and club forward and away from the dross that we have seen since he left.

Steve Eyre was a nice bloke who was completely out of his depth. Coleman was the worst thing that happened to Dale in a generation and I will never forget the way he sullied the name and reputation of the club both on and off the field. Inexcusable.

I don't see any candidate more suited to the job than Keith Hill.

We have differing opinions but I respect your views, some on here though just cant seem to grasp the fact everyone is different. It seems if you dont have the same opinion as them you are fair game to be mocked.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:41 - Apr 1 with 2099 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:38 - Apr 1 by ChaffRAFC

3L has stuck to his guns, his choice, I don't agree with it but he's entitled to it. The club comes before anything, a manager, a player, if he doesn't like the manager (and I know he hasn't since the day he left), it's his choice.

I also accept his opinion and his entitlement to it, but I also disagree.

In the interests of the team and club, I think Keith Hill is the obvious choice.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:41 - Apr 1 with 2099 viewsSalwaDale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:40 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

We have differing opinions but I respect your views, some on here though just cant seem to grasp the fact everyone is different. It seems if you dont have the same opinion as them you are fair game to be mocked.

Plenty on here can't even agree with themselves.

TBBT

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:43 - Apr 1 with 2091 viewsThreeLions

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:41 - Apr 1 by SalwaDale

Plenty on here can't even agree with themselves.

I know how do they manage all those different usernames
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:44 - Apr 1 with 2082 viewsolympicdale

I think some people on here have strong views and if they're questioned they come out biting. Every one should be entitled to an opinion without fear of being shot down if it differs from others.

Most fans realise that Hill is the right man for the job, but will also be cautious, going by his past, in that he could easily walk away.

I disagree with your opinion, but respect you for sticking by it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:49 - Apr 1 with 2041 viewssweetcorn

I accept your opinion and you're very entitled to it, that doesn't change the fact you're talking turd.

Wow, he told us a lie and left for elsewhere, thankfully his character and morals doesn't matter to me, what does matter is his managerial talent, something he seems to have in abundance, we are a better club with hill here than without, just look how far he took us and how quickly we've gone back.

Great news and i hope the deal is finalised quickly.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:51 - Apr 1 with 2027 viewswmgunit

After all this time, I still haven't seen someone properly justify why they are so angry at Hill for leaving or resistant to him returning.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:51 - Apr 1 with 2021 viewsRalphs12

I'd like to hope the Barnsley experience will work out for us longer term, maybe now Hill will see that the grass isn't always going to be greener. Maybe he will think a bit longer before moving on. It seems to me he needs to be at a club where he has total control. He will surely get that here, would he elsewhere?
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:51 - Apr 1 with 2020 viewsDaley_Lama

Last 8 games, 4 yellow cards.

Keith Hill has improved us immensely already, happy with this news.

Poll: DF in or out

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:57 - Apr 1 with 1986 viewsmodelboydave

3L

I think the following quote sums it up

"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:00 - Apr 1 with 1963 viewsdalenumber2

I like watching the football more when KH is manager. Even when we lose.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:01 - Apr 1 with 1955 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:49 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

I accept your opinion and you're very entitled to it, that doesn't change the fact you're talking turd.

Wow, he told us a lie and left for elsewhere, thankfully his character and morals doesn't matter to me, what does matter is his managerial talent, something he seems to have in abundance, we are a better club with hill here than without, just look how far he took us and how quickly we've gone back.

Great news and i hope the deal is finalised quickly.

the fact the club went backwards while Hill wasn't here isn't due to Hill leaving per say, thats down to the board, and the decisions they continued to make, and how quickly they let this club deteriorate.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:06 - Apr 1 with 1940 viewsThe_DJ

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:57 - Apr 1 by modelboydave

3L

I think the following quote sums it up

"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"?

Agreed
Having spoken to 3L about Hills return a few weeks ago his reasoning for not wanting him back was delivered with great passion and emotion.

Everyone has the right to an opinion and nobody should be shouted down by the bullies who sometimes flood this messageboard with their aggressive words.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:09 - Apr 1 with 1912 viewsmacro

Hills comments are that the club needs restructuring and I'm sure the return of sports science and the budget for next season are crucial in the talks. Give me Keith hill ahead of any other candidate. The interest for me is who will be number 2. Bbm, beech or an other
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:10 - Apr 1 with 1909 viewswmgunit

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:06 - Apr 1 by The_DJ

Agreed
Having spoken to 3L about Hills return a few weeks ago his reasoning for not wanting him back was delivered with great passion and emotion.

Everyone has the right to an opinion and nobody should be shouted down by the bullies who sometimes flood this messageboard with their aggressive words.

Passion and emotion is fine but its no substitute for evidence and reason.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:11 - Apr 1 with 1738 viewsSirKumsized

What your opinion on Keith Hill's managerial ability and his suitability for the job?

(Leaving your personal grievances with him aside of course)
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:14 - Apr 1 with 1709 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:10 - Apr 1 by wmgunit

being a football fan is all about passion and emotion.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:15 - Apr 1 with 1702 viewsThe_DJ

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:10 - Apr 1 by wmgunit

In your opinion
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:15 - Apr 1 with 1689 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:11 - Apr 1 by SirKumsized

What your opinion on Keith Hill's managerial ability and his suitability for the job?

(Leaving your personal grievances with him aside of course)

strong username.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:18 - Apr 1 with 1672 viewswmgunit

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:15 - Apr 1 by The_DJ

In your opinion

So you don't think an opinion should be based on reasons?

I accept that everyone's opinion won't be the same as mine, but in order to respect that different opinion I expect some reasons to justify it, not just incoherent passion/anger/emotion.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:19 - Apr 1 with 1662 viewsSirKumsized

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:15 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

strong username.

I am a big admirer of yours Sweetcorn and I must say that I think we're going to forge the most beautiful of friendships on this delightful messageboard.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:20 - Apr 1 with 1654 viewsSalwaDale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:19 - Apr 1 by SirKumsized

I am a big admirer of yours Sweetcorn and I must say that I think we're going to forge the most beautiful of friendships on this delightful messageboard.

Here we go, another of the great comedy genius posters.

TBBT

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:20 - Apr 1 with 1647 viewsSuddenLad

Crackpot Alert.........................

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:21 - Apr 1 with 1649 viewsThe_DJ

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:18 - Apr 1 by wmgunit

So you don't think an opinion should be based on reasons?

I accept that everyone's opinion won't be the same as mine, but in order to respect that different opinion I expect some reasons to justify it, not just incoherent passion/anger/emotion.

3l has his reasons.
they don't have to be justified or shared with somebody like you
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:21 - Apr 1 with 1645 viewsolympicdale

Oh no, not again.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024