Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract 18:38 - Apr 1 with 21004 viewsheywooddale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract according to Richard Partington on twitter
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:22 - Apr 1 with 2318 viewsSirKumsized

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:20 - Apr 1 by SalwaDale

Here we go, another of the great comedy genius posters.

Due to a head injury I sustained as a young child, I'm not the best at detecting sarcasm but I do believe that you're being sincere here and so I thank you for your kind words.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:23 - Apr 1 with 2294 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:22 - Apr 1 by SirKumsized

Due to a head injury I sustained as a young child, I'm not the best at detecting sarcasm but I do believe that you're being sincere here and so I thank you for your kind words.

my avatar has a better grip of sarcasm than you do.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:24 - Apr 1 with 2287 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:19 - Apr 1 by SirKumsized

I am a big admirer of yours Sweetcorn and I must say that I think we're going to forge the most beautiful of friendships on this delightful messageboard.

Jesus.

erm, I look forward to this?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:25 - Apr 1 with 2279 viewsSirKumsized

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:23 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

my avatar has a better grip of sarcasm than you do.

I don't wish to converse with you olympicdale, you are a moron of the highest order.

I think it's for the best if you just leave me alone. Many thanks.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:33 - Apr 1 with 2234 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:25 - Apr 1 by SirKumsized

I don't wish to converse with you olympicdale, you are a moron of the highest order.

I think it's for the best if you just leave me alone. Many thanks.

says the prick who obviously has nothing better to do than make yet another comedy poster.

and I don't think your avatar would use such language, shame on you.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:35 - Apr 1 with 2218 viewsSirKumsized

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:33 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

says the prick who obviously has nothing better to do than make yet another comedy poster.

and I don't think your avatar would use such language, shame on you.

I'm no comedy poster and I really don't know what language you're talking about.

Please leave me alone
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:38 - Apr 1 with 2207 viewswmgunit

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:21 - Apr 1 by The_DJ

3l has his reasons.
they don't have to be justified or shared with somebody like you

True again. Nobody is compelled to share their reasons, but not doing so kind of defeats the object of posting on a message board, no?

Refusing to share the reasons behind your statements is akin to the unfounded bullying and aggression you speak of rather than someone wanting to participate in interesting discussion. In short, it is anti-enlightenment.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:39 - Apr 1 with 2197 viewsClivert

Keith Hill has given us the best footballing memories of our lives and if he does sign a three deal then in my opinion we'll have some pretty good days ahead of us once more.

The doom and gloom of the last two seasons could well be lifting.
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:40 - Apr 1 with 2193 viewsD_Alien

Back to the subject.

I was as pissed off as anyone with the circumstances under which Hill departed, and that includes 3L. Nothing will ever change the opinion I have of him as a person (flawed, like the rest of us) or manager - at this level, the very best that Rochdale could wish for.

As with the debate over De Canio, who really gives a fook what their opinions are; I don't expect a surgeon performing a life-saving operation to be a saint, just a bloody good surgeon.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:45 - Apr 1 with 2158 viewsSirKumsized

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:40 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

Back to the subject.

I was as pissed off as anyone with the circumstances under which Hill departed, and that includes 3L. Nothing will ever change the opinion I have of him as a person (flawed, like the rest of us) or manager - at this level, the very best that Rochdale could wish for.

As with the debate over De Canio, who really gives a fook what their opinions are; I don't expect a surgeon performing a life-saving operation to be a saint, just a bloody good surgeon.

Perfectly summed up.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:51 - Apr 1 with 2137 viewsTalkingSutty

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:44 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

I think some people on here have strong views and if they're questioned they come out biting. Every one should be entitled to an opinion without fear of being shot down if it differs from others.

Most fans realise that Hill is the right man for the job, but will also be cautious, going by his past, in that he could easily walk away.

I disagree with your opinion, but respect you for sticking by it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The lot of us spout a load of piffle from time to time, its just hundreds of different opinions.

I often forget what i am posting about half way through my posts and have to re-check the topic of the thread . A lot of it is just waffle.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:58 - Apr 1 with 2102 views49thseason

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:40 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

Back to the subject.

I feel as if I have spent the last two years in the middle of a nightmare. I didn't want Hill to leave , hated the way it happened and predicted no good would come of it. It was the wrong move at the wrong time. unfortunately young men have ambition aplenty, too little caution and usually refuse to listen to older and sometimes wiser people.
My guess is that it will be a long time before Keith is once more seduced by the championship or indeed premiership without getting all the cards on the table and getting himself a much better deal (and not just in cash terms).
For the time being he has the opportunity, time and place to rebuild his career. He will emerge stronger, wiser and a better manager for the Barnsley experience and I for one am excited that Rochdale AFC will be able to start next season with a proper plan, willing players and an expectation that things will be much, much better in future.
Just sign the fookin contract!
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:02 - Apr 1 with 2086 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:12 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

Ok rather have a barmy c*nt than a serial bullshitter

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:07 - Apr 1 with 2066 viewscrazyhorse

Can't see any point in harbouring grudges...Maybe a feeling of Once bitten twice shy?(Great white 1989)

Who's gonna bring the good times back? Other than the guy who rewrote Dale history and even crooned from the townhall rooptops with the loopy Mayor of Rochdale.

Who knows this club intimately and can put passion back into the football club? The fat jowelled man who gave us sexy football and our best ever league finishng position.

Hillys the man.

Even though his lofty ambitions royally fecked up our League 1 status and led to an Inspiring club, be bulldozed down and built back as a cash cow for the Toxteth jolly boys club. Who were only in it to ride the gravy train.

Hated Hilly moving on but wounds heal. He knows all about the club, his managerial style works. (Has worked)
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:27 - Apr 1 with 1992 viewssandylaner1

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:02 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:33 - Apr 1 with 1965 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:27 - Apr 1 by sandylaner1

That last gif is gold.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:38 - Apr 1 with 1947 viewsSirKumsized

Are we in a position to offer 3 years? We only usually offer a maximum of 2 to players so I'd be shocked if we offer him anymore than that
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:41 - Apr 1 with 1933 viewsTrisha

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:40 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

We have differing opinions but I respect your views, some on here though just cant seem to grasp the fact everyone is different. It seems if you dont have the same opinion as them you are fair game to be mocked.

Quit talking wet Fred

The black talk show goddess

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:50 - Apr 1 with 1913 viewssykeboy

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 20:09 - Apr 1 by macro

Hills comments are that the club needs restructuring and I'm sure the return of sports science and the budget for next season are crucial in the talks. Give me Keith hill ahead of any other candidate. The interest for me is who will be number 2. Bbm, beech or an other

jonah
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:54 - Apr 1 with 1893 viewssandylaner1

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:50 - Apr 1 by sykeboy

jonah

get on that phone hilly
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:54 - Apr 1 with 1886 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:50 - Apr 1 by sykeboy

jonah

I think this is a real possibility, he has nothing left to prove as a player now, why not return to the club he his adored by as a player/assistant manager role with a view to develop into the main post once hill moves on again.

Jones deserves a proper send off from the rochdale fans, not some quick out of the backdoor exit.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:57 - Apr 1 with 1873 views442Dale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:54 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

I think this is a real possibility, he has nothing left to prove as a player now, why not return to the club he his adored by as a player/assistant manager role with a view to develop into the main post once hill moves on again.

Jones deserves a proper send off from the rochdale fans, not some quick out of the backdoor exit.

Getting Jones back would make sense, but if it's for a role on the coaching team we have to make sure there isn't a need for him to play every single week. He'd be perfect for the experienced pro coming off the bench, but we have to look forward.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:59 - Apr 1 with 1864 viewsColDale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:57 - Apr 1 by 442Dale

Getting Jones back would make sense, but if it's for a role on the coaching team we have to make sure there isn't a need for him to play every single week. He'd be perfect for the experienced pro coming off the bench, but we have to look forward.

Jonah as number two only if he's the best man for the job, and not for any emotional ties with him.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 22:18 - Apr 1 with 1816 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 21:59 - Apr 1 by ColDale

Jonah as number two only if he's the best man for the job, and not for any emotional ties with him.

It was said just before he left that Jones was not interested in going in to coaching, course that may have changed, he hasn't given any indication its what he wants to do next.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 22:25 - Apr 1 with 1783 viewsmizfit

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 22:18 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

It was said just before he left that Jones was not interested in going in to coaching, course that may have changed, he hasn't given any indication its what he wants to do next.

Yeah he did his coaching badges just for the fun of it really didn't he
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024