Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macclesfield 22:25 - May 5 with 1855 viewsColDale

Dunno if this has been widely reported but apparently Robbie Fowler will be named as their new manager this week and he'll be working for free.
Macclesfield on 22:29 - May 5 with 1839 views442Dale

Unlucky.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Macclesfield on 22:30 - May 5 with 1824 viewsmacro

Could be a genius move or a henning move. Could make the preseason game interesting
Macclesfield on 22:40 - May 5 with 1789 viewsSaxonDale

Macclesfield on 22:29 - May 5 by 442Dale

Unlucky.

Why?
Macclesfield on 22:44 - May 5 with 1780 viewspioneer

Macclesfield on 22:40 - May 5 by SaxonDale

Why?

If he is as smart with Macc as he has been with his money Macc will be on the up.
Macclesfield on 22:46 - May 5 with 1769 views442Dale

Macclesfield on 22:40 - May 5 by SaxonDale

Why?

It's a Macc thing. They always are.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Macclesfield on 22:48 - May 5 with 1758 viewsdale10

could of been worse they was after that pillock coleman
Macclesfield on 01:17 - May 6 with 1644 viewsRoChDaLe

dont really get the obsession with these former players managing lower league clubs. davids now him, they have lack of knowledge within the leagues and no experience of experience and lack of contacts in lower league management, not a good appointment.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Macclesfield on 01:34 - May 6 with 1634 viewsKenBoon

Jamie Carragher would make a good manager but he appears to be doing the pundit thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Macclesfield on 09:59 - May 6 with 1474 viewsDaley_Lama

Macclesfield on 22:44 - May 5 by pioneer

If he is as smart with Macc as he has been with his money Macc will be on the up.

I can't believe he put his money into property in the late 90s/early 00s, the idiot, everybody else knew there was a recession on its way and the property market would stagnate.

Also, i've no idea whether Fowler would be a bad manager or Carragher a good one. There have been many supposedly intelligent ex-players turn out to be rubbish managers, Jamie could be gash.

Poll: DF in or out

Macclesfield on 12:47 - May 6 with 1350 viewsAtThePeake

Macclesfield on 01:17 - May 6 by RoChDaLe

dont really get the obsession with these former players managing lower league clubs. davids now him, they have lack of knowledge within the leagues and no experience of experience and lack of contacts in lower league management, not a good appointment.

To be fair to Davids, before he came in Barnet were doomed. I expected them to be down my March after their game against us - he at least gave them a fighting chance.

Tangled up in blue.

Macclesfield on 14:11 - May 6 with 1286 viewsfitzochris

Macclesfield on 12:47 - May 6 by AtThePeake

To be fair to Davids, before he came in Barnet were doomed. I expected them to be down my March after their game against us - he at least gave them a fighting chance.

I don't necessarily think it is the most erudite or gifted footballers who make the best managers.

I think most of us fans could select a winning formation, picking the right players for the right positions.

Where most of us would fail, however, is in getting the players to run through brick walls for us.

Charisma and respect are the two most important attributes, I reckon.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Macclesfield on 14:16 - May 6 with 1279 viewsSuddenLad

Macclesfield on 09:59 - May 6 by Daley_Lama

I can't believe he put his money into property in the late 90s/early 00s, the idiot, everybody else knew there was a recession on its way and the property market would stagnate.

Also, i've no idea whether Fowler would be a bad manager or Carragher a good one. There have been many supposedly intelligent ex-players turn out to be rubbish managers, Jamie could be gash.

Aye, the idiot. He only made £18 million from his property investments.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Macclesfield on 16:30 - May 6 with 1213 viewsArthurDaley

Macclesfield on 22:44 - May 5 by pioneer

A few years ago it came to light Robbie had a number of houses in Oldham. Which were a bit on the old side, and could have done with a lot of up grading.

A popular chant at Oldham at the time was,

We all live in a Robbie Fowler house.
A Robbie Fowler house
A Robbie Fowler house

( well you get the drift)

A large VAT Dave

Macclesfield on 17:27 - May 6 with 1161 viewsPotterDale

Macclesfield on 16:30 - May 6 by ArthurDaley

A few years ago it came to light Robbie had a number of houses in Oldham. Which were a bit on the old side, and could have done with a lot of up grading.

A popular chant at Oldham at the time was,

We all live in a Robbie Fowler house.
A Robbie Fowler house
A Robbie Fowler house

( well you get the drift)

I didn't realise Oldham had that many Asian fans to make it a popular chant. Most of Fowlers properties were on Waterloo Street and surrounding areas
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Macclesfield on 18:45 - May 6 with 1112 viewsArthurDaley

Macclesfield on 17:27 - May 6 by PotterDale

I didn't realise Oldham had that many Asian fans to make it a popular chant. Most of Fowlers properties were on Waterloo Street and surrounding areas
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

They were taking the p*ss.

A large VAT Dave

Macclesfield on 08:58 - May 8 with 946 viewsjav14

His Twitter response this morning:

Don't know where stories come from,but guaranteed I won't be managing anyone for nothing,not now or ever
Macclesfield on 10:50 - May 8 with 908 viewsoddjob007

Macclesfield on 08:58 - May 8 by jav14

His Twitter response this morning:

Don't know where stories come from,but guaranteed I won't be managing anyone for nothing,not now or ever

It does sound like he needs the £500 a week they'll be no doubt offering...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024