Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northwich Victoria 07:50 - Jul 9 with 2861 viewsR442D

Its not too far from where I'm based at the minute but I wondered would it be worth going?

Are we likely to see first team as they have lacked football for a awhile now.
Northwich Victoria on 08:18 - Jul 9 with 2826 viewsMass_Debater

That's cos its pre season.
Northwich Victoria on 08:48 - Jul 9 with 2763 viewsR17ALE

For those who don't know the area, the nearest pub is the Fox and Hounds, which is a 2 minute walk from the ground.

Sat Nav folks - it's 201 Woodsend Road Urmston M41 8QW

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Northwich Victoria on 10:53 - Jul 9 with 2609 viewsMoonyDale

Northwich Victoria on 08:48 - Jul 9 by R17ALE

For those who don't know the area, the nearest pub is the Fox and Hounds, which is a 2 minute walk from the ground.

Sat Nav folks - it's 201 Woodsend Road Urmston M41 8QW

Thanks for the info, I shall set my sat nav for later, anyone else going tonight?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Northwich Victoria on 11:05 - Jul 9 with 2588 viewsChaffRAFC

Northwich Victoria on 10:53 - Jul 9 by MoonyDale

Thanks for the info, I shall set my sat nav for later, anyone else going tonight?

The Grand Papa Chaff mobile is one space short of full. Suspect a fair few may be there tonight.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Northwich Victoria on 11:16 - Jul 9 with 2569 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hilly says the whole squad travels.

Did n't say where.
Northwich Victoria on 11:30 - Jul 9 with 2546 viewsBrierls

I'll be there, I think it'll be a decent turnout from Dale fans. It will be good to see how the players are shaping up for the season, and a first glimpse of the new signings or young players that we know very little about. No point judging performances, the game is little more than a training session, but at least we'll get an idea of their style of play.

Can't really miss the opportunity to offer Wilf support and encouragement either.
Northwich Victoria on 11:32 - Jul 9 with 2536 viewsoff2div1

Northwich Victoria on 10:53 - Jul 9 by MoonyDale

I am going for a fix
Northwich Victoria on 12:39 - Jul 9 with 2438 viewsboromat

I'll be there as it's on my way home (kind of). Looking forward to getting a glimpse of the new players. I can start to set my expectations then, as at the minute I haven't got a clue how good we are!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Northwich Victoria on 12:47 - Jul 9 with 2413 viewsusername

I'm going with two mates and my brother
Northwich Victoria on 15:01 - Jul 9 with 2272 viewsBrierls

Just had a quick look on the Vics website. They had a home friendly with Fleetwood last Thursday, losing 2-1, with Fleetwood fielding a different side for each half. I wouldn't be surprised to see us do the same.

One for 442Dale...Stephen Jordan is on trial at Fleetwood! They look interested as well, he's gone out to Austria for their pre-season training camp/tour.
Northwich Victoria on 15:49 - Jul 9 with 2183 views442Dale

Northwich Victoria on 15:01 - Jul 9 by Brierls

Just had a quick look on the Vics website. They had a home friendly with Fleetwood last Thursday, losing 2-1, with Fleetwood fielding a different side for each half. I wouldn't be surprised to see us do the same.

One for 442Dale...Stephen Jordan is on trial at Fleetwood! They look interested as well, he's gone out to Austria for their pre-season training camp/tour.

Played with Alexander at Burnley. Sincerely hope he gets a contract there.

I look forward to counting his mistakes on the Football League Show.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024