Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Randall 19:45 - Jun 25 with 3377 viewsrafc1984

Signed today for Ross County apparantly from Rochdale?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 19:49]
Connor Randall on 19:54 - Jun 25 with 3331 viewsAtThePeake

He was on loan from Liverpool with us at the start of last season. Only played once or twice.

Tangled up in blue.

Connor Randall on 19:56 - Jun 25 with 3319 viewsblackdogblue

Says on their website he was a loan player to us.. name doesn’t ring any bells

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Connor Randall on 20:00 - Jun 25 with 3307 views442Dale

Indirectly the reason why Luke Matheson scored against United and is now a Premier League player. Fractured his cheekbone v Bury in the JPT, Matheson came on for his debut and stole the show.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Connor Randall on 20:24 - Jun 25 with 3233 viewsSuddenLad

He played at Middlesborough in the Cup game......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Connor Randall on 20:29 - Jun 25 with 3227 viewsrichfoad32

Connor Randall on 19:56 - Jun 25 by blackdogblue

Says on their website he was a loan player to us.. name doesn’t ring any bells

Barely played. Didn't have much luck with injuries, would give McLaughlin a run for his money in that department.

I think his last appearance for us was a midweek drubbing at Oxford?, when he was the fall guy at halftime and yanked off. In reality it could have been anyone from 10 that night.
Connor Randall on 21:09 - Jun 25 with 3146 viewsAtThePeake

Connor Randall on 20:24 - Jun 25 by SuddenLad

He played at Middlesborough in the Cup game......

I was trying to think which League Cup game it was he played in. Did he go off injured in that game too? I remember him looking completely out of his depth to be honest.

Tangled up in blue.

Connor Randall on 21:18 - Jun 25 with 3120 viewsChaffRAFC

Connor Randall on 21:09 - Jun 25 by AtThePeake

I was trying to think which League Cup game it was he played in. Did he go off injured in that game too? I remember him looking completely out of his depth to be honest.

He was awful for us in his very brief cameo appearances.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Connor Randall on 21:18 - Jun 25 with 3117 views442Dale

Connor Randall on 21:09 - Jun 25 by AtThePeake

He was bloody awful that night before Rafferty replaced him. Same game that Dooley came on to inspire us from two down and we nearly equalised but for a combination of good defending and Lonergan in their goal.

If nothing else Randall will be remembered for memorable sub appearances by others.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Connor Randall on 23:15 - Jun 25 with 2952 viewsAtThePeake

Connor Randall on 21:18 - Jun 25 by 442Dale

He was bloody awful that night before Rafferty replaced him. Same game that Dooley came on to inspire us from two down and we nearly equalised but for a combination of good defending and Lonergan in their goal.

If nothing else Randall will be remembered for memorable sub appearances by others.

That's right, Dooley looked very exciting when he came on and I think Gillam missed a bit of a sitter with the last kick.

Tangled up in blue.

Connor Randall on 11:54 - Jun 26 with 2609 viewsdavidab2202

Was earmarked as a very promising young player in his time at Liverpool,but didn't "train on" I think would be a kind way of putting it.
A bit(or a lot injury prone ) in his short spell at Dale and apparently spent time playing in Bulgaria before signing for Ross County.
Connor Randall on 19:05 - Jun 28 with 2242 viewsEllDale

Was interested to see that he was actually on the bench for Jürgen Klopp’s first game in charge, albeit number 56.
I used to wonder if he’d been signed by Keith Hill as the replacement for Joe Rafferty with the latter already earmarked for departure in the transfer window.
Unlucky to be injured in the game against Bury but that did see the introduction of Luke Mathewson.
Connor Randall on 21:33 - Jun 28 with 2083 viewstodmordendale

I’m sure Mathewson will be grateful for Randall’s injury then Elldale. I don’t recall a Mathewson
Connor Randall on 08:04 - Jun 29 with 1895 viewsEllDale

oops sorry
Connor Randall on 09:03 - Jun 29 with 1847 viewsJames1980

Connor Randall on 21:33 - Jun 28 by todmordendale

I’m sure Mathewson will be grateful for Randall’s injury then Elldale. I don’t recall a Mathewson

Didn't Cat Stevens write a song about him

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024