Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's game 19:13 - Sep 8 with 10243 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tonight's game on 19:50 - Sep 8 with 4562 viewsjonahwhereru

Surprised that Rathbone and McLaughlin start. I expected both of them to be on the bench. Interesting that Rathbone takes the armband. More good management from BBM. Making it clear he is appreciated during these head turning times.
Personally I would really like Tavares to get on the scoresheet. It would do him the world of good.
Think we will nick this one.
UTD
Tonight's game on 20:09 - Sep 8 with 4398 viewsrichfoad32

1-0 down to a set piece....

Couple of ex Daley's in the Morecambe team in O'Sullivan and Slew.
Tonight's game on 20:36 - Sep 8 with 4053 viewsdingdangblue

Tonight's game on 20:09 - Sep 8 by richfoad32

1-0 down to a set piece....

Couple of ex Daley's in the Morecambe team in O'Sullivan and Slew.

Has O'Sullivan got his gloves on?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tonight's game on 20:37 - Sep 8 with 4074 viewsDalenet

Slew has done well for them.

What have we learned from the first half. That the kids aren't ready for league football and that we don't need £8k. But hopefully they will learn
Tonight's game on 20:44 - Sep 8 with 3984 viewsboromat

Tonight's game on 20:37 - Sep 8 by Dalenet

What have we learned from the first half. That the kids aren't ready for league football and that we don't need £8k. But hopefully they will learn

Not completely fair I think alot of them have looked pretty good and I'm sure they could do a job in the first team obviously here you're seeing alot of them introduced in one go. Morecambe look good I'm not sure how this compares with their strongest line up.

Brierley has stood out for me looks very comfortable on the ball and seems to find the forward pass required to get out of the back the majority of the time.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tonight's game on 20:47 - Sep 8 with 3924 views1907

Tonight's game on 20:44 - Sep 8 by boromat

Not completely fair I think alot of them have looked pretty good and I'm sure they could do a job in the first team obviously here you're seeing alot of them introduced in one go. Morecambe look good I'm not sure how this compares with their strongest line up.

Brierley has stood out for me looks very comfortable on the ball and seems to find the forward pass required to get out of the back the majority of the time.

Agreed. Previous post was very OTT.

I think what’s been obvious tonight so far has been the lack of any sort of striker to hold the ball up.

Brierley has done well, Morley has played some stunning cross field balls & through balls. Tavares has look dangerous on the break.

Negatives for me are Lynch in goal, concede another corner for a change. Dunne looks very raw & Bradley just doesn’t look good enough if I’m honest. Seen him a good few time’s and he’s never done anything to impress yet.

Let’s hope for a good second half.
Tonight's game on 20:48 - Sep 8 with 3900 viewsdawlishdale

Tonight's game on 20:37 - Sep 8 by Dalenet

Pretty much second best all over the park based on the first 45 minutes. we seem to have lost nearly every challenge in the air, and this lead to them taking the lead when a set piece was headed in following a weak attempted challenge by Jim I think.

It really really underlines how short of strikers we are, with Tavares looking quick but nowhere near ready for league football, and Baah not doing much on the scraps he is getting from midfield.

Rathbone also quiet by his standards. Hopefully, we can step it up in the second half with a couple of subs.
Tonight's game on 20:49 - Sep 8 with 3894 viewsYorkshire_Dale

McLaughlin off at HT......Jimmy K on........hope the former is ok?
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's game on 20:50 - Sep 8 with 3877 viewsrichfoad32

Tonight's game on 20:44 - Sep 8 by boromat

Reckon this would be close to Morecambe's league starting lineup. A lot of experience with the likes of Ben Pringle and Nat Knight-Percival.
Tonight's game on 20:52 - Sep 8 with 3856 viewsboromat

Tonight's game on 20:49 - Sep 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

McLaughlin off at HT......Jimmy K on........hope the former is ok?

Hopefully just good managing of him. Probably need both of them on Saturday.

Tonight's game on 21:01 - Sep 8 with 3758 viewsDickydaler

Tonight's game on 20:50 - Sep 8 by richfoad32

Reckon this would be close to Morecambe's league starting lineup. A lot of experience with the likes of Ben Pringle and Nat Knight-Percival.

Commentators, I use the description loosely, said earlier that they have made 7 changes from Saturday.
Tonight's game on 21:03 - Sep 8 with 3714 viewsMass_Debater

Tonight's game on 21:01 - Sep 8 by Dickydaler

Commentators, I use the description loosely, said earlier that they have made 7 changes from Saturday.

"Kwadro"
Tonight's game on 21:09 - Sep 8 with 3619 viewskel

Tonight's game on 21:01 - Sep 8 by Dickydaler

Their BANTS is cringeworthy.
Tonight's game on 21:11 - Sep 8 with 3595 viewsboromat

Are you all listening to the Morecambe commentary? You can choose the Dale audio if you use the little cog symbol then audio and choose away audio.

Tonight's game on 21:13 - Sep 8 with 3557 viewsMass_Debater

Tonight's game on 21:11 - Sep 8 by boromat

Are you all listening to the Morecambe commentary? You can choose the Dale audio if you use the little cog symbol then audio and choose away audio.

No, listening to Dale commentary
Tonight's game on 21:13 - Sep 8 with 3547 viewsDickydaler

Thanks boromat. I'm an iFollow virgin.
Tonight's game on 21:16 - Sep 8 with 3488 viewskel

Us NORTY watchers don’t have that option so I have to listen to their dullards.
Tonight's game on 21:18 - Sep 8 with 3420 viewsSuddenLad

Amankwah subbed with a hamstring injury. Newby replaces him

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tonight's game on 21:25 - Sep 8 with 3292 viewsjudd

Tonight's game on 21:18 - Sep 8 by SuddenLad

Amankwah subbed with a hamstring injury. Newby replaces him

Sounds like he's pulled it

Poll: What is it to be then?

Tonight's game on 21:28 - Sep 8 with 3232 viewsboromat

Great goal from tavares. He needed that.

Tonight's game on 21:29 - Sep 8 with 3183 viewsSheffdale

Tonight's game on 19:50 - Sep 8 by jonahwhereru

Surprised that Rathbone and McLaughlin start. I expected both of them to be on the bench. Interesting that Rathbone takes the armband. More good management from BBM. Making it clear he is appreciated during these head turning times.
Personally I would really like Tavares to get on the scoresheet. It would do him the world of good.
Think we will nick this one.
UTD

I agree about Tavares - let's hope that equaliser helps his development.
Tonight's game on 21:29 - Sep 8 with 3186 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tonight's game on 21:28 - Sep 8 by boromat

Great goal from tavares. He needed that.

Pens afoot?
Tonight's game on 21:31 - Sep 8 with 3138 viewsboromat

Tonight's game on 21:29 - Sep 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Pens afoot?

Unless we get the winner. Think we look more likely at the minute.

Tonight's game on 21:32 - Sep 8 with 3091 viewsjudd

Pens afoot?

Wont be headers

Poll: What is it to be then?

Tonight's game on 21:35 - Sep 8 with 3010 viewsSheffdale

Pens afoot?

Who needs pens? Newby!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024