Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Golden Gamble returns 16:12 - Oct 21 with 6595 views100notout

Of course they don't call it that now but its the half time draw and 1st prize is 50% of the takings.

https://twitter.com/home

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Golden Gamble returns on 16:34 - Oct 21 with 4635 viewsSandyman

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/half-time-draw-online/
Golden Gamble returns on 16:35 - Oct 21 with 4635 viewsAncoats_Blue

A good idea and I’ll take part. I miss parting with my change at the start of a game knowing I’ll never see it again. would like to think they’ll also open it up to away fans to boost income.
Golden Gamble returns on 22:29 - Oct 21 with 4436 viewsrochdaleriddler

Golden Gamble returns on 16:35 - Oct 21 by Ancoats_Blue

A good idea and I’ll take part. I miss parting with my change at the start of a game knowing I’ll never see it again. would like to think they’ll also open it up to away fans to boost income.

Just bought one

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Golden Gamble returns on 22:44 - Oct 21 with 4422 viewsTVOS1907

Golden Gamble returns on 22:29 - Oct 21 by rochdaleriddler

Just bought one

By cheque?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Golden Gamble returns on 22:48 - Oct 21 with 4415 viewsJames1980

Golden Gamble returns on 22:44 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

By cheque?

Postal order?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Golden Gamble returns on 23:13 - Oct 21 with 4394 viewsrochdaleriddler

Golden Gamble returns on 22:44 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

By cheque?

Green shield stamps

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Golden Gamble returns on 15:30 - Oct 22 with 4225 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Excellent idea.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Golden Gamble returns on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 4209 viewsJames1980

I concur excellent idea for adding to the coffers. I shall purchase a few tickets myself.

Login to get fewer ads

Golden Gamble returns on 11:32 - Oct 25 with 3986 views100notout

Golden Gamble returns on 15:42 - Oct 22 by James1980

I concur excellent idea for adding to the coffers. I shall purchase a few tickets myself.

Thought I would bump this up. Easy to buy online.

Golden Gamble returns on 15:51 - Oct 25 with 3896 viewsboromat

Golden Gamble returns on 16:35 - Oct 21 by Ancoats_Blue

Yeah good idea and actually with games being 'digital' at the moment I don't see why they couldn't run it for away games as well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Golden Gamble returns on 17:48 - Oct 25 with 3834 viewsAncoats_Blue

Golden Gamble returns on 15:51 - Oct 25 by boromat

Yeah good idea and actually with games being 'digital' at the moment I don't see why they couldn't run it for away games as well.

No reason why not. Get the commentary team to announce the result and post it on the social media sites.
Golden Gamble returns on 17:55 - Oct 27 with 3700 views100569

Just bought my ticket. If you haven`t bought one yet get on board and support the club in these difficult times !
Golden Gamble returns on 20:00 - Oct 27 with 3609 viewsblackdogblue

Invested in some, putting phone number in was a pain in the a$$.. 0044... not bothered if I win, money for the club 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Golden Gamble returns on 20:51 - Oct 27 with 3583 viewsDale69er

So how do you buy them? I know it's too late now, but when I followed the links the only options were for hospitality against Bristol or a family reward card.
Golden Gamble returns on 21:00 - Oct 27 with 3565 views100notout

£298.50 first prize. Not bad for the first one. Well done all

Golden Gamble returns on 21:51 - Oct 27 with 3497 viewsAncoats_Blue

And just like the “real” Golden Gamble I’m a few numbers off the top prize. Love it. Bring it back for the next game please.
Golden Gamble returns on 21:52 - Oct 27 with 3486 viewsJames1980

Who won the prize

Golden Gamble returns on 21:53 - Oct 27 with 3483 views100notout

Golden Gamble returns on 21:51 - Oct 27 by Ancoats_Blue

And just like the “real” Golden Gamble I’m a few numbers off the top prize. Love it. Bring it back for the next game please.

And the away games

Golden Gamble returns on 22:01 - Oct 27 with 3457 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Golden Gamble returns on 21:51 - Oct 27 by Ancoats_Blue

Still miss Joanne selling tickets in the Sandy.........bring back the good times?
Golden Gamble returns on 09:45 - Oct 28 with 3279 viewsAtThePeake

Golden Gamble returns on 20:51 - Oct 27 by Dale69er

So how do you buy them? I know it's too late now, but when I followed the links the only options were for hospitality against Bristol or a family reward card.

I had the same problem, went to buy a couple when the iFollow commentary team mentioned it but the tickets section of rafcshop didn't give me the option.

Tangled up in blue.

Golden Gamble returns on 10:29 - Oct 28 with 3228 viewsR17ALE

Golden Gamble returns on 09:45 - Oct 28 by AtThePeake

I had the same problem, went to buy a couple when the iFollow commentary team mentioned it but the tickets section of rafcshop didn't give me the option.

Same here ATP. I immediately responded to the commentators plea thinking to donate the tenner the club had saved me with the free ifollow match pass, and was astonished there wasn’t a click me box to purchase half time draw tickets. As the game was on I gave it ten seconds to search before deciding to rush back to the match. Quite why they don’t email everyone a link to buy on the same email as the free match pass is beyond me!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Golden Gamble returns on 21:24 - Oct 28 with 3076 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Golden Gamble returns on 10:29 - Oct 28 by R17ALE

Same here ATP. I immediately responded to the commentators plea thinking to donate the tenner the club had saved me with the free ifollow match pass, and was astonished there wasn’t a click me box to purchase half time draw tickets. As the game was on I gave it ten seconds to search before deciding to rush back to the match. Quite why they don’t email everyone a link to buy on the same email as the free match pass is beyond me!

They might/should pick up on the success of this venture and tweek it accordingly......was this not an early pilot scheme?

If not, get the Zen boys to perfect it!
Golden Gamble returns on 19:26 - Oct 29 with 2957 viewsEllDale

Had another fivers worth for Saturday!!
Golden Gamble returns on 12:14 - Oct 30 with 2887 views100notout

Link is on the main site and here also

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/bristolrovershtdraw/

I agree with your last sentence - can't see any reason why they don't include the link in the free match pass email - hopefully someone from the club will read this and add it.

Golden Gamble returns on 12:41 - Oct 30 with 2843 viewsisitme

Good to see that they have taken this on board and added a link. Hopefully some people will buy then when they add their match pass code.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024